Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Madness will get pushed back again

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

adeem

avatar
Registered Member
September is almost over and still no news since IMOH6. So much for building hype for your most important album. Hopsin 6

semaj116


Registered Member
apart from the fact he's shooting a music video as we speak

3582

avatar
Registered Member
semaj116 wrote:apart from the fact he's shooting a music video as we speak


_________________
Knock Madness is a universal euphemism for the madness that knocks inside us each and everyday. - Hopsin

IVIS187


Registered Member
Idiot

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
semaj116 wrote:apart from the fact he's shooting a music video as we speak


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Gizzle


Registered Member
To all the asshats who jumped down adeem's throat...Hopsin has promised perform a single at a big venue which never happened or was never released, Hopsin has done music videos that haven't came out, he has also pushed back the date numerous times. So, what if it gets pushed back again? Would you guys be prepared to eat your words with this "apart from" or "idiot" shit? It makes you guys look fucking dumb when you jump on someone for saying what's on their mind.

The guy has a point, there's little to no hype going into this album and from what I've seen of the creative process there's good reason for the lack there of. We can all judge when or if the music video for whatever the next "single" may come out, until then stop jumping on people with your bandwagon ass mentality.

You're the type of cats who would post this shit about it getting pushed back and then whenever Hopsin drops a new song or snippet of a song you dickride the fuck out of it for the first week or until it gets old and you realize what a heap of shit it is.

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
fucking idiot
do you even facebook?


_________________

King

avatar
Registered Member
Change thread title to "I think knockmadness will be pushed back"


_________________

semaj116


Registered Member
Gizzle wrote:To all the asshats who jumped down adeem's throat...Hopsin has promised perform a single at a big venue which never happened or was never released, Hopsin has done music videos that haven't came out, he has also pushed back the date numerous times. So, what if it gets pushed back again? Would you guys be prepared to eat your words with this "apart from" or "idiot" shit? It makes you guys look fucking dumb when you jump on someone for saying what's on their mind.

The guy has a point, there's little to no hype going into this album and from what I've seen of the creative process there's good reason for the lack there of. We can all judge when or if the music video for whatever the next "single" may come out, until then stop jumping on people with your bandwagon ass mentality.

You're the type of cats who would post this shit about it getting pushed back and then whenever Hopsin drops a new song or snippet of a song you dickride the fuck out of it for the first week or until it gets old and you realize what a heap of shit it is.
hahaha dude, you don't know what you're talking about. My comment wasn't an attack on Adeem, I was just saying why he's wrong. The difference between guessing KM is getting "pushed back" now and the times that it has been in the past is the fact that Hop's set an actual concrete release date. Also you musn't have been on this forum much because most people here are sick of Hop's shit and aren't exactly "dick riders". I'm barely excited at most, the only things Hop has released in the 3 years since Raw that I've actually enjoyed are his features on Am I a Psycho and Stabbed as well as Ill Mind 4. Everything else is average at best. Dude, shut the fuck up, look at what people post and don't be so quick to judge people.

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin fucking sucks. Does gizzle even asap rocky?


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

HopSon


Registered Member
One single can hold me over for a month

knockmathers

avatar
Registered Member
IF it will be pushed back, I'm fucking done with hopsin, seriously done

dcan

avatar
Registered Member
I mean at this point I feel like what little hype he has left on this album will disappear forever IF he pushes this thing back. Hopsin said it himself in an interview that he knows exactly what he is doing. He probably pushed it back to this date to build up more hype because if you haven't noticed people bitching and wondering is still promotion even though it isn't the good type.


_________________
DCANATION
http://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphop

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Gizzle wrote:To all the asshats who jumped down adeem's throat...Hopsin has promised perform a single at a big venue which never happened or was never released, Hopsin has done music videos that haven't came out, he has also pushed back the date numerous times. So, what if it gets pushed back again? Would you guys be prepared to eat your words with this "apart from" or "idiot" shit? It makes you guys look fucking dumb when you jump on someone for saying what's on their mind.

The guy has a point, there's little to no hype going into this album and from what I've seen of the creative process there's good reason for the lack there of. We can all judge when or if the music video for whatever the next "single" may come out, until then stop jumping on people with your bandwagon ass mentality.

You're the type of cats who would post this shit about it getting pushed back and then whenever Hopsin drops a new song or snippet of a song you dickride the fuck out of it for the first week or until it gets old and you realize what a heap of shit it is.
I don't even think Hopsin has ever even had an EXACT date for Knock Madness before.... could be wrong though.

and about that last paragraph I assume you didn't see the thread about Hopsins last song (Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 of course), people were fucking devouring Hopsin. 

You're the type of cat to bottle up all the times he gets mad at people on the forums and then empty his heart out into a piece of shit called a post.


_________________

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
semaj116 wrote:
Gizzle wrote:To all the asshats who jumped down adeem's throat...Hopsin has promised perform a single at a big venue which never happened or was never released, Hopsin has done music videos that haven't came out, he has also pushed back the date numerous times. So, what if it gets pushed back again? Would you guys be prepared to eat your words with this "apart from" or "idiot" shit? It makes you guys look fucking dumb when you jump on someone for saying what's on their mind.

The guy has a point, there's little to no hype going into this album and from what I've seen of the creative process there's good reason for the lack there of. We can all judge when or if the music video for whatever the next "single" may come out, until then stop jumping on people with your bandwagon ass mentality.

You're the type of cats who would post this shit about it getting pushed back and then whenever Hopsin drops a new song or snippet of a song you dickride the fuck out of it for the first week or until it gets old and you realize what a heap of shit it is.
hahaha dude, you don't know what you're talking about. My comment wasn't an attack on Adeem, I was just saying why he's wrong. The difference between guessing KM is getting "pushed back" now and the times that it has been in the past is the fact that Hop's set an actual concrete release date. Also you musn't have been on this forum much because most people here are sick of Hop's shit and aren't exactly "dick riders". I'm barely excited at most, the only things Hop has released in the 3 years since Raw that I've actually enjoyed are his features on Am I a Psycho and Stabbed as well as Ill Mind 4. Everything else is average at best. Dude, shut the fuck up, look at what people post and don't be so quick to judge people.
This is so true ^

Gizzle seems like one of the guys who would get mad at us for not liking a Hopsin song and saying something mean about Hop and then call us dickriders when we actually like something.


_________________

Gizzle


Registered Member
No, I'm totally correct and your bitch asses are just unwilling to admit it. Oh, and semaj - that wasn't addressed to you, that was addressed to the rest of the dickheads in the thread but you did exactly what I accused them of. You don't allow people to voice their opinion and you go on like a little school girl about why I'm wrong and get mad like a bitch about it. So, maybe I was addressing your dimly lit mind. You guys make these exact same threads, but because it's coming so close to crunch time for Hopsin - you guys are trying to add anymore hope that you can to the pot in hopes of him not pushing it back again but you get mad or try to correct the guy when he actually has a probable case.

A.) Ill Mind 6 flopped, B.) It's nearly October and there's no follow up single for an album coming two months from now, C.) There's literally no hype at all considering Hopsin's lack of Youtube views for 6, and D.) There's been no real promotion or push for it minus Hopsin giving the album the Detox treatment and posting pictures and snippets of him making songs. Before RAW (November 19th) came out, Sag My Pants (October 8th) was out, Kill Her (August 13th) was out, Ill Mind 3 (Jun 7) was out, as well as a full length snippet of Sag My Pants. That's two full length singles, both of which took off and an Ill Mind that didn't flop for all intended purposes. Keep in mind the latest dropping single was a month before the album, but he had already dropped two successful videos in previous months to build anticipation.

This time we have the rejected flop of a single called "Hop Madness" (March 15th, 2012) (Which I don't get why all of you say the beat was wack, it was the lyrics that ruined the song. Anyone saying otherwise should have their Hip Hop pass revoked), a snippet for Hop Is Back (September), two behind the scenes videos full of three half finished tracks a piece, and Ill Mind 6 (July 18th) which wasn't even a real "ill mind". I'm sorry, I just don't see a game plan with this album especially when anything that gets released just doesn't sound inspired or is underwhelming and flops. Not only that, but unless Hopsin manages to squeeze videos out of his ass and steps up his work ethic - he won't have a second single/video before the album drops and his buzz came from his videos. This is evident seeing as RAW had only soundscanned 15 K two years after it dropped and you could initially buy copies for cheap and in bulk as to sell more units.

Oh, and let's face it - there's no physical distribution minus what Dame and Hopsin press up. The closest thing they got to deal is Empire Distribution which is entirely digital. So anyone's hopes about Knock Madness even charting or moving any amount of legitimate units on Nielsen Soundscan are sadly mistaken unless you count the Heatseekers chart which isn't shit.

And AlwaysRaw, if I had a different username, you'd be kissing my ass, so don't make statements about what I "seem" like. Because every time I've seen anything from you, you seem like a real genuine grade A GROUPIE.

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
I guess Hopsin should've stuck with Tanner 
Spoiler:
Other 16  


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

semaj116


Registered Member
Gizzle wrote:No, I'm totally correct and your bitch asses are just unwilling to admit it. Oh, and semaj - that wasn't addressed to you, that was addressed to the rest of the dickheads in the thread but you did exactly what I accused them of. You don't allow people to voice their opinion and you go on like a little school girl about why I'm wrong and get mad like a bitch about it. So, maybe I was addressing your dimly lit mind. You guys make these exact same threads, but because it's coming so close to crunch time for Hopsin - you guys are trying to add anymore hope that you can to the pot in hopes of him not pushing it back again but you get mad or try to correct the guy when he actually has a probable case.

A.) Ill Mind 6 flopped, B.) It's nearly October and there's no follow up single for an album coming two months from now, C.) There's literally no hype at all considering Hopsin's lack of Youtube views for 6, and D.) There's been no real promotion or push for it minus Hopsin giving the album the Detox treatment and posting pictures and snippets of him making songs. Before RAW (November 19th) came out, Sag My Pants (October 8th) was out, Kill Her (August 13th) was out, Ill Mind 3 (Jun 7) was out, as well as a full length snippet of Sag My Pants. That's two full length singles, both of which took off and an Ill Mind that didn't flop for all intended purposes. Keep in mind the latest dropping single was a month before the album, but he had already dropped two successful videos in previous months to build anticipation.

This time we have the rejected flop of a single called "Hop Madness" (March 15th, 2012) (Which I don't get why all of you say the beat was wack, it was the lyrics that ruined the song. Anyone saying otherwise should have their Hip Hop pass revoked), a snippet for Hop Is Back (September), two behind the scenes videos full of three half finished tracks a piece, and Ill Mind 6 (July 18th) which wasn't even a real "ill mind". I'm sorry, I just don't see a game plan with this album especially when anything that gets released just doesn't sound inspired or is underwhelming and flops. Not only that, but unless Hopsin manages to squeeze videos out of his ass and steps up his work ethic - he won't have a second single/video before the album drops and his buzz came from his videos. This is evident seeing as RAW had only soundscanned 15 K two years after it dropped and you could initially buy copies for cheap and in bulk as to sell more units.

Oh, and let's face it - there's no physical distribution minus what Dame and Hopsin press up. The closest thing they got to deal is Empire Distribution which is entirely digital. So anyone's hopes about Knock Madness even charting or moving any amount of legitimate units on Nielsen Soundscan are sadly mistaken unless you count the Heatseekers chart which isn't shit.

And AlwaysRaw, if I had a different username, you'd be kissing my ass, so don't make statements about what I "seem" like. Because every time I've seen anything from you, you seem like a real genuine grade A GROUPIE.
Hahahahah is this Tanner again? Dude get the fuck out nobody wants your elitist ass around here.

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
First off, this album isn't getting pushed back.

And the only way that this album doesn't sell 40,000K copies (In the first week) or more is if "Hop Is Back" flops harder than "Hop Madness"

If the new single turns out to be a great song then this album will be very successful. Let's all just sit back and wait until he releases the most important song of his career thus far. I'm sure it won't disappoint.


_________________

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Gizzle wrote:No, I'm totally correct and your bitch asses are just unwilling to admit it. Oh, and semaj - that wasn't addressed to you, that was addressed to the rest of the dickheads in the thread but you did exactly what I accused them of. You don't allow people to voice their opinion and you go on like a little school girl about why I'm wrong and get mad like a bitch about it. So, maybe I was addressing your dimly lit mind. You guys make these exact same threads, but because it's coming so close to crunch time for Hopsin - you guys are trying to add anymore hope that you can to the pot in hopes of him not pushing it back again but you get mad or try to correct the guy when he actually has a probable case.

A.) Ill Mind 6 flopped, B.) It's nearly October and there's no follow up single for an album coming two months from now, C.) There's literally no hype at all considering Hopsin's lack of Youtube views for 6, and D.) There's been no real promotion or push for it minus Hopsin giving the album the Detox treatment and posting pictures and snippets of him making songs. Before RAW (November 19th) came out, Sag My Pants (October 8th) was out, Kill Her (August 13th) was out, Ill Mind 3 (Jun 7) was out, as well as a full length snippet of Sag My Pants. That's two full length singles, both of which took off and an Ill Mind that didn't flop for all intended purposes. Keep in mind the latest dropping single was a month before the album, but he had already dropped two successful videos in previous months to build anticipation.

This time we have the rejected flop of a single called "Hop Madness" (March 15th, 2012) (Which I don't get why all of you say the beat was wack, it was the lyrics that ruined the song. Anyone saying otherwise should have their Hip Hop pass revoked), a snippet for Hop Is Back (September), two behind the scenes videos full of three half finished tracks a piece, and Ill Mind 6 (July 18th) which wasn't even a real "ill mind". I'm sorry, I just don't see a game plan with this album especially when anything that gets released just doesn't sound inspired or is underwhelming and flops. Not only that, but unless Hopsin manages to squeeze videos out of his ass and steps up his work ethic - he won't have a second single/video before the album drops and his buzz came from his videos. This is evident seeing as RAW had only soundscanned 15 K two years after it dropped and you could initially buy copies for cheap and in bulk as to sell more units.

Oh, and let's face it - there's no physical distribution minus what Dame and Hopsin press up. The closest thing they got to deal is Empire Distribution which is entirely digital. So anyone's hopes about Knock Madness even charting or moving any amount of legitimate units on Nielsen Soundscan are sadly mistaken unless you count the Heatseekers chart which isn't shit.

And AlwaysRaw, if I had a different username, you'd be kissing my ass, so don't make statements about what I "seem" like. Because every time I've seen anything from you, you seem like a real genuine grade A GROUPIE.
ban him Hopsin 2


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
if this is tanner then he stole some internet from someone!


_________________

semaj116


Registered Member
Chokey wrote:if this is tanner then he stole some internet from someone!
no but hopsin stole his shoes so it's okay brah

Packman

avatar
Registered Member
semaj116 wrote:
Gizzle wrote:No, I'm totally correct and your bitch asses are just unwilling to admit it. Oh, and semaj - that wasn't addressed to you, that was addressed to the rest of the dickheads in the thread but you did exactly what I accused them of. You don't allow people to voice their opinion and you go on like a little school girl about why I'm wrong and get mad like a bitch about it. So, maybe I was addressing your dimly lit mind. You guys make these exact same threads, but because it's coming so close to crunch time for Hopsin - you guys are trying to add anymore hope that you can to the pot in hopes of him not pushing it back again but you get mad or try to correct the guy when he actually has a probable case.

A.) Ill Mind 6 flopped, B.) It's nearly October and there's no follow up single for an album coming two months from now, C.) There's literally no hype at all considering Hopsin's lack of Youtube views for 6, and D.) There's been no real promotion or push for it minus Hopsin giving the album the Detox treatment and posting pictures and snippets of him making songs. Before RAW (November 19th) came out, Sag My Pants (October 8th) was out, Kill Her (August 13th) was out, Ill Mind 3 (Jun 7) was out, as well as a full length snippet of Sag My Pants. That's two full length singles, both of which took off and an Ill Mind that didn't flop for all intended purposes. Keep in mind the latest dropping single was a month before the album, but he had already dropped two successful videos in previous months to build anticipation.

This time we have the rejected flop of a single called "Hop Madness" (March 15th, 2012) (Which I don't get why all of you say the beat was wack, it was the lyrics that ruined the song. Anyone saying otherwise should have their Hip Hop pass revoked), a snippet for Hop Is Back (September), two behind the scenes videos full of three half finished tracks a piece, and Ill Mind 6 (July 18th) which wasn't even a real "ill mind". I'm sorry, I just don't see a game plan with this album especially when anything that gets released just doesn't sound inspired or is underwhelming and flops. Not only that, but unless Hopsin manages to squeeze videos out of his ass and steps up his work ethic - he won't have a second single/video before the album drops and his buzz came from his videos. This is evident seeing as RAW had only soundscanned 15 K two years after it dropped and you could initially buy copies for cheap and in bulk as to sell more units.

Oh, and let's face it - there's no physical distribution minus what Dame and Hopsin press up. The closest thing they got to deal is Empire Distribution which is entirely digital. So anyone's hopes about Knock Madness even charting or moving any amount of legitimate units on Nielsen Soundscan are sadly mistaken unless you count the Heatseekers chart which isn't shit.

And AlwaysRaw, if I had a different username, you'd be kissing my ass, so don't make statements about what I "seem" like. Because every time I've seen anything from you, you seem like a real genuine grade A GROUPIE.
He is probably going to release Hop Is Back just before October, and I wouldn't exactly call 4 million views on Ill Mind 6 a flop, even if it's a lower amount than all his other songs, it is still a pretty good amount.


_________________
"Tryna figure out how to get four chicks to sit on one chair
Oh yeah, turn the chair upside down" - Crooked I

King

avatar
Registered Member
Just because something is more successful than the other does not mean the other is a flop.
It will take Berzerk over 2 months to catch up to the views on ill mind 5 and its Eminem we're talking about!


 


_________________

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
This place would be nothing without the awesomeness that is king. 

On another note doe. We should listen to tanner. He made hopsin. If it wasn't for tanner there is no hopsin. And hopsins career has gone downhill ever since they parted (not sure if srs)


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum