Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the hell happened to hop?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 6:32 am

Buddie

Registered Member
Hopsin has definitely changed. I think anyone who has been a fan of him for 3 or more years can see it. When Knock Madness drops, we'll see whether the change was a good thing or a bad thing.

Artists have to change in order to grow. The only thing about Hopsin is that he's changed but hasn't grown musically yet. That's why I'm waiting for Knock Madness to drop before I judge him.

I have high expectations for this album (Especially after Hopsin said that it's better than RAW), so I am just going to wait until November 5th.

27 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 8:39 am

Hunter

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:Hopsin has definitely changed. I think anyone who has been a fan of him for 3 or more years can see it. When Knock Madness drops, we'll see whether the change was a good thing or a bad thing.

Artists have to change in order to grow. The only thing about Hopsin is that he's changed but hasn't grown musically yet. That's why I'm waiting for Knock Madness to drop before I judge him.

I have high expectations for this album (Especially after Hopsin said that it's better than RAW), so I am just going to wait until November 5th.
you mean novemeber 26th

28 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 8:57 am

BabySmacker

What I know is I like RAW and IMoH4 and that's about it. 

I don't think it's fair for you guys to say that we should not judge him from what he's released just because it wasn't from an album. Overall everything he has done the last year or so. What has been done is mostly mediocre stuff and you can't really deny that. A few dope verses here and there but eh. I am forming an opinion off of what I see. 

But...as I've said...I am hopeful for Knock Madness. I will be very pleased if he surprises me.

29 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 9:36 am

King

Registered Member
Hopsin is expanding himself and showing more to him than before so most of his original core fans only like his raw material because it was all they ever knew of him and made them fans in the first place.
His album will have a little bit of everything, he knows what he is doing but not everyone is going to like it and i'm calling it now. I don't know if this makes sense but Hopsins fanbase are sort of like 3 different fanbases in one with different views and expectations from Hopsin.

30 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 10:13 am

Buddie

Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Buddie wrote:Hopsin has definitely changed. I think anyone who has been a fan of him for 3 or more years can see it. When Knock Madness drops, we'll see whether the change was a good thing or a bad thing.

you mean novemeber 26th
lol my bad. Getting confused with the MMLP2 and KM release dates haha

31 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 10:34 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King wrote:Lil wayne does not care to be good or not he just does whatever he feels like doing.
Imma
Blunt Blowin
Polo Drawer Showin
I don't give a lovely muthafuck ass nigga

Weezy is just fun to listen to. I don't care what people think, I bump Weezy proudly.
z0mgz no! lil wayne iz lyke da wurst repper evur!!!! #REALHIPHOP!!!2!

32 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 17/9/2013, 3:25 pm

dcan

Registered Member
I'll decide when I hear the single!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum