You are not connected. Please login or register

What the hell happened to hop?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 What the hell happened to hop? on 8/9/2013, 8:07 pm

ClickClack7898

Registered Member
Seriously, what the hell? 
His image was all anti-new rap and shit now he's in 'Bout That Life saying he's got paper stacks, stacking pesos and shit. I've read alot of shit on this forum including the TRRR stuff and that. I just can't believe this is the same person I found so much hope in, someone who actually helped me through some bullshit in my life and now i've realized he's a massive hypocrite. Hop's a dick. I can't wait for KM but I wonder how much hypocritical shit is on there.

2 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 8/9/2013, 8:26 pm

Jeet

fuk u man hopsin has grown up and matured ur not a true fan if u dun liek him

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

3 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 8/9/2013, 8:30 pm

ClickClack7898

Registered Member
Jeet wrote:fuk u man hopsin has grown up and matured ur not a true fan if u dun liek him
lmao, this is what people on youtube comments and his facebook would actually be like

4 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 8/9/2013, 11:00 pm

hopsintupac

Registered Member
I agree with you man I haven't supported hopsins music for a year now even tho I felt like I was his biggest fan 2011 lol. He has changed so much, I can't really stand it. I still like this forum & funk volume tho. My favorite member in FV these days have to be Jarren Benton. I still wish Hop would go back to his "raw" & deep style for knock madness. So Im waiting for it to be released but my expectations are low.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

5 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 1:17 am

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
smh you guys prolly haven't watched this interview 

6 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 1:19 am

ClickClack7898

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:smh you guys prolly haven't watched this interview 

Haven't seen this, thanks for posting. I'll check it out now

7 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 3:37 am

HopSon

Registered Member
Lol at u no faith having hopsin fans 

Watch the interview u simpleton

8 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 4:42 am

Chokey

Registered Member
yall retards. hop has made so much music about pussy, money and stuff like that back in the days:
- who do you think i am
- Dont trust em
- Pans in the kitchen[not that old but before raw]
- Im here (My penis is all I'm feenin to give her)

then he made something different. suddenly he cant make the retard songs anymore and talk money.

- FV 2012 (I aint made a million but 2012's the year to get it)
- Hop Madness (Now all off a sudden all these bitches on my ballsack)

etc
etc

the point is hop has always been making that kinda music and the fact that he hates when other makes it is weird as fuck. I enjoy most of it. I got no problem with hopsin in who do you think i am, to me its so funny. reminds me of an anti-gangsta and kinda NWA when it comes to funny lyrical sex songs. even though nwa were fucking bitches not their hands.

9 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 5:33 am

Jakec15

Registered Member
Who the fuck cares

10 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 6:57 am

BitchNigga

Registered Member
I don't agree with this faggot OP. He sounds like those retards on FB who claim hopsin is a sellout because he was on the XXL freshman list and on BET. People like OP are holding hopsin back and the reason why no rapper wants to stay in the underground.

11 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 7:07 am

Buddie

Registered Member
Wait till KM drops to judge Hopsin.

12 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 7:48 am

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Yah we still did not get a single, so we have nothing to judge him on.

13 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 7:56 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Coolguy 127 wrote:Yah we still did not get a single, so we have nothing to judge him on.
That's the point.
The only thing people can judge him off of is that he's not putting out any music.

14 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 9:56 am

Hunter

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:

the point is hop has always been making that kinda music and the fact that he hates when other makes it is weird as fuck. I enjoy most of it. I got no problem with hopsin in who do you think i am, to me its so funny. reminds me of an anti-gangsta and kinda NWA when it comes to funny lyrical sex songs. even though nwa were fucking bitches not their hands.
I don't think he hates when other rappers drop a line about pussy, money etc. every now and then but he hates when that's all they talk about.

15 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 10:47 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I don't think he hates when other rappers drop a line about pussy, money etc. every now and then but he hates when that's all they talk about.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure every rapper drops lines like that every now and then.

16 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 12:23 pm

King

Registered Member
Generalization and exaggeration sucks.

17 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 4:20 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Chokey wrote:

implying he doesnt't hate when lil wayne, drake etc. drop a line about pussy

18 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 9/9/2013, 11:08 pm

Hunter

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Chokey wrote:

implying he doesnt't hate when lil wayne, drake etc. drop a line about pussy
there's no such thing as wayne dropping a line about pussy. More like a song.

19 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 12:33 am

semaj116

Registered Member
Do you dudes even listen to Wayne or Drake? Wayne's last tape was pretty good tbh, and although I enjoy Hopsin more Drake is imo the better artist.

My favorite track off D5 for those who care http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOWz0rfe7Y

20 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 12:50 am

Jeet

Wayne's a good artist, but I just can't take him seriously with those punch lines lol

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

21 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 3:13 am

41OMaXiMuS

Babysmacker and I have had this conversation before, and we both agree that we are pretty embarassed by overhyping Hopsin to friends. I was going around telling everyone Hopsin was gonna be the next big thing blah blah blah, and that was right before Ill Mind 4 dropped. So when Ill Mind 4 dropped, all my friends had dropped jaws... and they all admitted to watching the video a bunch of times. But I haven't been able to show them something as "raw" or "dope" from Hopsin since Ill Mind 4 - Ill Mind 4 was undeniably great, but everything since then is highly debatable. Damn you, Hopsin.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

22 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 3:21 am

King

Registered Member
Lil wayne does not care to be good or not he just does whatever he feels like doing.

23 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 4:02 am

41OMaXiMuS

King wrote:Lil wayne does not care to be good or not he just does whatever he feels like doing.
Imma
Blunt Blowin
Polo Drawer Showin
I don't give a lovely muthafuck ass nigga

Weezy is just fun to listen to. I don't care what people think, I bump Weezy proudly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

24 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 4:43 am

BabySmacker

41OMaXiMuS wrote:Babysmacker and I have had this conversation before, and we both agree that we are pretty embarassed by overhyping Hopsin to friends. I was going around telling everyone Hopsin was gonna be the next big thing blah blah blah, and that was right before Ill Mind 4 dropped. So when Ill Mind 4 dropped, all my friends had dropped jaws... and they all admitted to watching the video a bunch of times. But I haven't been able to show them something as "raw" or "dope" from Hopsin since Ill Mind 4 - Ill Mind 4 was undeniably great, but everything since then is highly debatable. Damn you, Hopsin.

I hate the fact I have recommend him to hardcore Eminem fans shortly before Hop Madness dropped. Ugh...lol.

25 Re: What the hell happened to hop? on 10/9/2013, 5:29 am

King

Registered Member
Hopsin is still the same guy from day one just showing more of him, most of us don't even know him like that to assume everything.. even some of his old friends didn't know him completely according to him.. he matured a bit but hes still the same goofy mofo. I don't know what to expect from his album but he did say you will hear different sides of him that we have yet to hear.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum