Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Old Hopsin Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Random Old Hopsin Video on 10/8/2013, 4:49 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I got this video of Hopsin rapping just a few bars and giving a sneak peek of a song he was gonna make, I think it was gonna go on Raw or some album he planned on before the fall out with Ruthless. It's honestly not much but I felt like posting it because Hopsin news is kinda dry.

Don't expect much, the quality is horrendous and the rap is like two bars before he starts slurring random shit, but it's just fun to see old Hopsin shit for me... and the beat was pretty cool. 

He also ended up using a full/redone version of this verse for a feature on this song (go to 1:14)

2 Re: Random Old Hopsin Video on 10/8/2013, 4:56 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Also, I know this video is kinda boring and short and doesn't have too much content, so I'm also gonna upload a funnier/longer Hopsin vid in a few minutes Thumbs Up

UPDATE: 
Ok so here's the new video, it was made somewhat around the time as the other one, it's just Hopsin doing what he does best... stalking little white girls. This one just happened to be famous so yea. haha

3 Re: Random Old Hopsin Video on 10/8/2013, 5:53 am

King

Registered Member
All those videos were on his facebook.

4 Re: Random Old Hopsin Video on 10/8/2013, 6:13 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
King wrote:All those videos were on his facebook.
I got them from his Telly. Didn't think I saw them on his FaceBook but oh well, my bad if that many people have already seen them.

5 Re: Random Old Hopsin Video on 10/8/2013, 8:48 am

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
King wrote:All those videos were on his facebook.
I hadn't seen the top rap verse before but I did get that stalking vid and another old hop verse that I posted a few weeks ago of some facebook

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum