Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hop and Nov

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 11:49 am

chaseninja

Registered Member
Thoughts on Novi Novak. they are both great artists and I enjoyed their diss tracks. glad theyre cool now you guys

2 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 12:07 pm

King

Registered Member
I don't like novi but why do people still bring him up, Hopsin fans still think they have beef anyways I don't get it. I think it's irrelevant.

3 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 1:11 pm

Essence

Registered Member
Novi sucks

4 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 1:23 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
I find it hilarious how Novi has around the same amount of Facebook likes that he had when they beefed and he used to always say "I have the bigger fan base, nobody knows who you are."

5 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 1:25 pm

chaseninja

Registered Member
http://www.datpiff.com/Novi-Novak-Villainism-mixtape.518405.html have you guys heard his new mixtape? lol its dope though

6 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 1:41 pm

Hunter

Registered Member
is he still paying people to say good shit about his music or are there actually people that like it?

7 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 1:46 pm

chaseninja

Registered Member
I like it

8 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 2:59 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
lol who gives a fuck anymore?

9 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 8:56 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
AlwaysRaw wrote:lol who gives a fuck anymore?

Chaseninja does.

10 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 8:57 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
AlwaysRaw wrote:lol who gives a fuck anymore?

Chaseninja does.

11 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 9:11 pm

BabySmacker

novi nosack is trash

12 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 9:51 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
This fucker is probably Novi.
Yo mamma been sucken mah dikk behind yo tombstone.

13 Re: Hop and Nov on 8/8/2013, 10:33 pm

41OMaXiMuS

I thought Novi was garbage before I even knew who Hopsin was.

"My pockets go deeper than whale shit" - that's probably the "coolest" thing he's ever said, and it's a lie. He broke.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

14 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 12:55 am

hopsintupac

Registered Member
He sucks and I could care less about him

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

15 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 2:49 am

BitchNigga

Registered Member
Novi took a huge L. Aside from the fact he sucks ass he violated the number 1 rule in rap: Never insult hopsin tha gawd. Look at novi, soulja, brabo gator, street skolla and the chokerr. They all insulted hop and they all are struggling to get their careers off the ground. We"ll know if wiz actually did diss hop in the coming years.

Edit: soulja's career was off the ground until he decided to mess with tha gawd. Now he ain't no where to be seen

16 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 2:58 am

41OMaXiMuS

BitchNigga wrote:Novi took a huge L. Aside from the fact he sucks ass he violated the number 1 rule in rap: Never insult hopsin tha gawd. Look at novi, soulja, brabo gator, street skolla and the chokerr. They all insulted hop and they all are struggling to get their careers off the ground. We"ll know if wiz actually did diss hop in the coming years.

Edit: soulja's career was off the ground until he decided to mess with tha gawd. Now he ain't no where to be seen

I can only consider Hopsin a GOAT / Rap God if Knock Madness is amazing. One good album (RAW) isn't enough. Hopefully Ill Mind 6 is the weakest song on the album.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on 9/8/2013, 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

17 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 3:01 am

Chokey

Registered Member
he have had like 3-4 descent tracks and the rest is more sucks deeper than a whale's shit

18 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 3:14 am

Hunter

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:he have had like 3-4 descent tracks and the rest is more sucks deeper than a whale's shit
and the rest is more sucks deeper than a whale's shit
Other 8

19 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 3:15 am

41OMaXiMuS

Chokey wrote:he have had like 3-4 descent tracks and the rest is more sucks deeper than a whale's shit
 100% perfect grammar, as always.

20 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 3:22 am

Chokey

Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
 100% suck my dick, as always. derr this wasnt a grammar mistake faggot. rewrote the last part and forgot to delete "is more".

21 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 3:28 am

Jeet

Holy fucking shit your English made me laugh so damn hard

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

22 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 3:30 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
 100% suck my dick, as always. derr this wasnt a grammar mistake faggot. rewrote the last part and forgot to delete "is more".
Dizzy

23 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 4:27 am

King

Registered Member
So it was more sucks deeper?
That's a lot of sucks deep.

24 Re: Hop and Nov on 9/8/2013, 4:32 am

Buddie

Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:Novi took a huge L. Aside from the fact he sucks ass he violated the number 1 rule in rap: Never insult hopsin tha gawd. Look at novi, soulja, brabo gator, street skolla and the chokerr. They all insulted hop and they all are struggling to get their careers off the ground. We"ll know if wiz actually did diss hop in the coming years.

I can only consider Hopsin a GOAT / Rap God if Knock Madness is amazing. One good album (RAW) isn't enough. Hopefully Ill Mind 6 is the weakest song on the album.
Agreed. But I don't think Ill Mind 6 will be on Knock Madness. It'll probably just be on the deluxe edition along with the other Ill Minds (If there is one).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum