You are not connected. Please login or register

Zoom In

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 2/8/2013, 8:44 pm

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:I love this track, you guys just have your standards to high which is just pathetic cus your only letting yourselves down by doing that. just appreciate the track, its dope
I hold SwizZz to high standards because he's a good rapper. If you have low expectations for a rapper's songs then what does that tell you about his/her music?

27Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 2/8/2013, 10:06 pm

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Its hard to have high expections for a rapper whos discography for the most part, consists of hopsin features and remixs to popular beats JS.

28Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 2/8/2013, 10:09 pm

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:I love this track, you guys just have your standards to high which is just pathetic cus your only letting yourselves down by doing that. just appreciate the track, its dope
I hold SwizZz to high standards because he's a good rapper. If you have low expectations for a rapper's songs then what does that tell you about his/her music?
I don't have low ones, mine are just not stupidly high like the rest of you guys

29Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 2/8/2013, 10:34 pm

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Its hard to have high expections for a rapper whos discography for the most part, consists of hopsin features and remixs to popular beats JS.

30Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 3/8/2013, 12:44 am

Mence

Registered Member
SwizZz always got the dopest punchlines

31Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 3/8/2013, 1:23 am

King

King
Registered Member
Personally I am not disappointed, when I say it's not a great song i'm just being 100% honest.
If you seriously think this is great for swizZz there is no problem, I just think some of you guys should have such an overly positive mindset for Hopsins music as well lol..  

Things are just more credible when there's not such a high amount of bias. Kanye Shrug

32Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 3/8/2013, 10:05 am

downer59k

downer59k
Registered Member
This beat is so motherfucking hard though. Damn

33Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 3/8/2013, 5:09 pm

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Oh shiieet. Shots fired at hopsin. "Got homies talkin behind my back, how you gon do me like that" (or something to that effect). Remember how G mo said hop was raggin on swizzz for not Doin shit?

34Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 3/8/2013, 5:16 pm

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Oh shiieet. Shots fired at hopsin. "Got homies talkin behind my back, how you gon do me like that" (or something to that effect). Remember how G mo said hop was raggin on swizzz for not Doin shit?
SwizZz wouldn't dare to bite the hand that feeds him lol

35Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 3/8/2013, 6:11 pm

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:Oh shiieet. Shots fired at hopsin. "Got homies talkin behind my back, how you gon do me like that" (or something to that effect). Remember how G mo said hop was raggin on swizzz for not Doin shit?

Hopsin 5

36Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 3/8/2013, 6:25 pm

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:
@Buddie wrote:

Hopsin 5
SwizZz 1 SwizZz 3 SwizZz 4 SwizZz 4 SwizZz 4

37Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 4/8/2013, 2:22 am

King

King
Registered Member
Hopsin is not the only homie swizZz has Other 15 
People can't judge off of the little info they know off the web..

The line where he says that when If he helps someone he expects nothing in return it's just how hes built.. now THAT line gets me thinking.

38Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 4/8/2013, 3:29 am

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
@King wrote:Hopsin is not the only homie swizZz has

Source? How do you know swizzz has more friends? Maybe he has social anxiety and hop is his only one. You gotta cite ya bold claims brah.

39Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 4/8/2013, 3:54 am

King

King
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:
@King wrote:Hopsin is not the only homie swizZz has

Source? How do you know swizzz has more friends? Maybe he has social anxiety and hop is his only one. You gotta cite ya bold claims brah.

SwizZz has spoken about him having other friends and relationships and has even spoken about his other brother Jason (I bet most people only thought it was Dame and Swizzz) I'm not going out of my way to find all of the sources but I can't say anything 100% sure because I don't know swizZz and his personal life so I can't make assumptions beyond of what I already know.

40Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 4/8/2013, 5:15 am

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
Dope song,  I love it.   

Has more replays then Ill Mind 6 lol.

41Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 4/8/2013, 6:06 am

Royalty

Royalty
Registered Member
I've only listened to this and I'll mind 6 once. Step it up FV. Decent songs but if they came out with this music a few years back during the haywire days we would all be like meh.

42Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 4/8/2013, 10:18 am

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
Good story telling but sometimes I feel like he's trying to do similes just for the sake of it even when they aren't any good, "get left like a voice mail".
Really? Lol.

43Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 4/8/2013, 11:33 am

semaj116

Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:Good story telling but sometimes I feel like he's trying to do similes just for the sake of it even when they aren't any good, "get left like a voice mail".
Really? Lol.

"my swagger wants your girl want to cut like upper".

welcome to Swizzz :D

44Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 5/8/2013, 4:52 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@semaj116 wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:Good story telling but sometimes I feel like he's trying to do similes just for the sake of it even when they aren't any good, "get left like a voice mail".
Really? Lol.

"my swagger wants your girl want to cut like upper".

welcome to Swizzz :D

haha for sure :P but then he's got "she addicted to the sticky shit that comes out of a dick" and other dope lines haha

45Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 5/8/2013, 6:55 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
"Lately I've been having a hunch my best friend is talking about me behind my back, how you gon do me like that, I've learn that loyalty is rear most niggas can't afford it, you obtained a little success and assume your best friend wants a portion, I don't need a hand out when I stand out all by myself"

I think that may be directed at hop? from what we know hop and swizzz are close to best friends, hop has gotten famous and swizzz is saying don't just assume I wanna ride of your success I can do it myself? what you guys think?

46Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 5/8/2013, 10:54 am

STRANGEgenius

STRANGEgenius
Registered Member
SwizZz did not diss Hopsin, smfh.

47Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 5/8/2013, 11:21 am

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
If he did, it would've been a cunt move.
Hop is the sole reason SwizZz has a buzz atm.

48Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 5/8/2013, 11:25 am

semaj116

Registered Member
I don't think it was a diss at all, but I do think a few lines are headed in his direction.

"You obtained a little success and soon your best friend wants a portion,(No)
See I don't need a handout when I standout all by myself," sounds like it could be towards Hopsin. Not that it matters in the slightest, but I can see where they're coming from. Also days later I'm still really liking this track. Beat is crazy.

49Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 5/8/2013, 11:37 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@semaj116 wrote:I don't think it was a diss at all, but I do think a few lines are headed in his direction.

"You obtained a little success and soon your best friend wants a portion,(No)
See I don't need a handout when I standout all by myself," sounds like it could be towards Hopsin. Not that it matters in the slightest, but I can see where they're coming from. Also days later I'm still really liking this track. Beat is crazy.

smh I posted that already

50Zoom In - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoom In on 5/8/2013, 11:50 am

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
Give Semaj some credit Dilz, it's the first time I've seen him defend you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum