Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Video I've Seen On Youtube In A While

+8
BitchNigga
BabySmacker
Chokey
whufcwesthamunited
AlwaysRaw
King
Buddie
12 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Best Video I've Seen On Youtube In A While - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Video I've Seen On Youtube In A While

Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 9:11
I neither disagree or agree with your opinion, Whuf - I haven't watched the video - but why did you have to pull the age card?
I know you said you don't give a fuck but someone could be 80 years old and "mindless", can you dig it?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Best Video I've Seen On Youtube In A While - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Video I've Seen On Youtube In A While

Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 19:03
Perfect Stranger wrote:I neither disagree or agree with your opinion, Whuf - I haven't watched the video - but why did you have to pull the age card?
I know you said you don't give a fuck but someone could be 80 years old and "mindless", can you dig it?

Ok the age card part wasn't really appropriate but it was just more the fact that I have generally been pissed off (as I know some other forum members have) with silly comments and threads on here. It's not always to do with age but just the level of maturity from some users really gets on my nerves.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 5 Aug 2013 - 12:06
Vitaly is in this vid. thought it was interesting so i put it up.
Kanye Shrug 
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 2:41
Lmao

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:09
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:41
That is really cool.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 4 Nov 2013 - 6:27
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Awesome video
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum