Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

HOPSIN JUST VISITED DUBLIN IN IRELAND!!!! Empty HOPSIN JUST VISITED DUBLIN IN IRELAND!!!!

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 10:34
hopefully this was a chance for Hopsin to visit venues for the Knock Madness tour! any Irish fans on here? :D
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

HOPSIN JUST VISITED DUBLIN IN IRELAND!!!! Empty Re: HOPSIN JUST VISITED DUBLIN IN IRELAND!!!!

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 10:38
ye, mate, im frum dublin as well!
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

HOPSIN JUST VISITED DUBLIN IN IRELAND!!!! Empty Re: HOPSIN JUST VISITED DUBLIN IN IRELAND!!!!

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 10:43
you see the instagram pic mate? im from belfast lol
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 10:56
wonder if theres many irish fans on this?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 13:58
FUCK IRELAND!

just kidding

i'll be there in November.
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 14:12
Katz Inf Gang wrote:FUCK IRELAND!

just kidding

i'll be there in November.

fuck you Nick haha

aww serious man what for?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 14:26
I hear they pour the best pints in the world so i figured I'd visit
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 14:37
Katz Inf Gang wrote:I hear they pour the best pints in the world so i figured I'd visit

haha yeah the pints are good, the owl Guinness! 

you going to Dublin?
LastQueenLoCo
LastQueenLoCo
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 16:05
Looking for new friends Funk Volume friends???
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 17:03
PeadarBoyd wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:I hear they pour the best pints in the world so i figured I'd visit

you going to Dublin?

I'll be in Ireland for 8 or 9 days. Probably spend 5 of those in Dublin
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 19:53

well seems like you been buttfucked. the best beer is danish: tuborg.
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 22:38
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:

you going to Dublin?

sweet man, you got like family over here or anything?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 6:02
Chokey wrote:

I've heard Belgium, Ireland and Czech. No one has ever said anything about Danish beer lol. But i will get there at some point in my life and test that theory
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 6:04
PeadarBoyd wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:

you going to Dublin?

No sir. Me and my girl are gonna be staying in hostels. We'll be hitting up 9 countries in a 7 week span. Ending in Dublin.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 6:36
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I've heard Belgium, Ireland and Czech. No one has ever said anything about Danish beer lol. But i will get there at some point in my life and test that theory
met a dude from canada cannot remember why and how or where but he said danish beer was the best he've ever tasted. A dude from england said the same. Heard the czech beer should be up there as well. 
We have Carlsberg as well but im not a fan. I can drink it but I prefer Tuborg. But im not the beer drinking type id rather have some vodka and something to mix in.
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:23
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:

you going to Dublin?

No sir. Me and my girl are gonna be staying in hostels. We'll be hitting up 9 countries in a 7 week span. Ending in Dublin.
damn that sounds good dude! yanno Belfast up in Northern Ireland? i live up there! about 100 miles up from Dublin
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:27
PeadarBoyd wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:

you going to Dublin?

damn that sounds good dude! yanno Belfast up in Northern Ireland? i live up there! about 100 miles up from Dublin

Of course i know about Belfast. We considered going up there but most of what we heard was that it doesn't offer much. If you do find yourself near Dublin in November we can grab a drink lol
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:29
Chokey wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Chokey wrote:

met a dude from canada cannot remember why and how or where but he said danish beer was the best he've ever tasted. A dude from england said the same. Heard the czech beer should be up there as well. 
We have Carlsberg as well but im not a fan. I can drink it but I prefer Tuborg. But im not the beer drinking type id rather have some vodka and something to mix in.

It's all personal preference. I'm personally a big fan of wheat beer and stouts so Belgium and Ireland will probably cause me to become an alcoholic lol
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 11:32
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
PeadarBoyd wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

Of course i know about Belfast. We considered going up there but most of what we heard was that it doesn't offer much. If you do find yourself near Dublin in November we can grab a drink lol
aye just wondering! lol, Belfast isn't bad but yeah it doesnt offer much man, Dublins a far better bet more things to do! yeah bro thatd be cool! here you should visit the guiness factory, the tour is pretty cool
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 9:52
Katz, I've always been curious.
Do you work a day job as well as rapping or can you make enough money off of it to support yourself?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 20:31
I barely make money off of rap. I release all of my projects for free, perform for free and turn down pretty much everyone that asks to collab lol. I just do it for fun.

My job is making music videos.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum