Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin The Hypocrite

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 5:48 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
This is not a hate thread. Yall know I luvs me some Hop. BUT he flips the script a lot.

Let's see if we can remember and list some of the hypocritical / contradictive statements Hopsin has made over the years.

I'll go 1st:

"I been told you niggaz, I'M REAL" - Ill Mind 4
"A real nigga don't brag about bein' real as long as he knows it" - Ill Mind 5


"Then you started skippin school" - Chastising Jesse in Ill Mind 6 for skipping school, when Hopsin himself is a highschool dropout.... lol



Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on 26/7/2013, 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

2 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 6:14 am

adeem

avatar
Registered Member
somethingsomething hypocrite somethingsomething corny somethingsomething contacts somethingsomething eminem

3 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 6:16 am

semaj116


Registered Member
adeem wrote:somethingsomething hypocrite somethingsomething corny somethingsomething contacts somethingsomething eminem

 do you browse /r/hhh by any chance

4 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 7:21 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
These are some of my favorites lol




_________________

5 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 7:55 am

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:These are some of my favorites lol



Those are fucking stupid

6 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 8:14 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
skipping school and drop out of school aint the same. if you choose to focus on the music and drop out of school i'd say it's ok. but if you skip school bcuz u r a fag then u r a bitch. i dont know why hop did tho so he can be the hypocrite OP says.

i love how hop hates mainstream shit and is so independent but he tried out as a actor in mainstream movies and shit tried to be so mainstream as possible, songs like Who do you think i am, and shit ahahhaa. kinda hypocrite.


_________________

7 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 8:40 am

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Y'all tryin to hard.Anyone in the rap game can be considered a hypocrite, Kanye a hypocrite, 2pac is a hypocrite, nas is a liar, vinnie is fake as fuck, eminem is a hypocrite for rapping about how he cares about his wife and daughter then treating them badly.

Niggas just need to stop.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

8 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 12:02 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
We should make a thread like this but for all of the forum members.

Tbfh

Hopsin 3


_________________

9 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/7/2013, 11:45 pm

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
-Disses Novi Novak, saying he used his name for attention
-Uses Tyler the Creator's name for attention

lol


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

10 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/7/2013, 12:46 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:-Disses Novi Novak, saying he used his name for attention
-Uses Tyler the Creator's name for attention

lol

not even talking wayne Jay-Z


_________________

11 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/7/2013, 9:15 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
and don't even mention the Emurge mixtape (NayNay version), shit was mainstream as fuck. especially Break It Down (original version)


_________________

12 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/7/2013, 9:47 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
All you guys out there who have some aggression
Towars your woman it don't have to get hectic
That crap is pathetic, now look at me I have to regret it


I sag my pants until my ass shows
I even slap hoes
Yeah Im an asshole

Kanye Shrug 


_________________

13 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/7/2013, 9:50 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
All you guys out there who have some aggression
Towars your woman it don't have to get hectic
That crap is pathetic, now look at me I have to regret it


I sag my pants until my ass shows
I even slap hoes
Yeah Im an asshole

Kanye Shrug 

 Songs taking the piss out of mainstream rappers. I hate people who use Sag My Pants as a hypocritical reference.


_________________

14 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/7/2013, 10:28 am

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
Chokey wrote:skipping school and drop out of school aint the same. if you choose to focus on the music and drop out of school i'd say it's ok. but if you skip school bcuz u r a fag then u r a bitch. i dont know why hop did tho so he can be the hypocrite OP says.

i love how hop hates mainstream shit and is so independent but he tried out as a actor in mainstream movies and shit tried to be so mainstream as possible, songs like Who do you think i am, and shit ahahhaa. kinda hypocrite.

What happens if you skip school so you can spend the day focusing on music?


_________________

15 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/7/2013, 10:55 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Chokey wrote:skipping school and drop out of school aint the same. if you choose to focus on the music and drop out of school i'd say it's ok. but if you skip school bcuz u r a fag then u r a bitch. i dont know why hop did tho so he can be the hypocrite OP says.

i love how hop hates mainstream shit and is so independent but he tried out as a actor in mainstream movies and shit tried to be so mainstream as possible, songs like Who do you think i am, and shit ahahhaa. kinda hypocrite.

What happens if you skip school so you can spend the day focusing on music?
then you do something with your life. even though you never make it big you will learn something, somehow from it hopefully.


_________________

16 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 25/9/2013, 1:48 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Says he listens to Big L for inspiration for imoh5.
imoh5 prob has most positive message of all of Hop's songs.


When he said this I was expecting the song to be like very dark,raw, and gritty, with sick rhymes and awesome multis.


_________________

17 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 25/9/2013, 1:55 pm

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:Says he listens to Big L for inspiration for imoh5.
imoh5 prob has most positive message of all of Hop's songs.


When he said this I was expecting the song to be like very dark,raw, and gritty, with sick rhymes and awesome multis.
how is that hypocritical in any way?


_________________

18 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 25/9/2013, 2:01 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
1. He listens to Big L before all ill minds.
2. That does not mean they will all be the same.
3. He usually has more than 1 version anyways. (5 & 6 for example)


_________________

19 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/9/2013, 5:40 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Says he listens to Big L for inspiration for imoh5.
imoh5 prob has most positive message of all of Hop's songs.


When he said this I was expecting the song to be like very dark,raw, and gritty, with sick rhymes and awesome multis.
how is that hypocritical in any way?
Big L encourages people to fuck everyone (especially if they have aids) lol

Hop told girls to stop acting slutty and shit so they won't get laid.


_________________

20 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 26/9/2013, 7:16 am

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Says he listens to Big L for inspiration for imoh5.
imoh5 prob has most positive message of all of Hop's songs.


When he said this I was expecting the song to be like very dark,raw, and gritty, with sick rhymes and awesome multis.
how is that hypocritical in any way?
Big L encourages people to fuck everyone (especially if they have aids) lol

Hop told girls to stop acting slutty and shit so they won't get laid.
not really hypocritical, just ironic


_________________

21 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/9/2013, 9:37 am

hopsintupac

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:Says he listens to Big L for inspiration for imoh5.
imoh5 prob has most positive message of all of Hop's songs.


When he said this I was expecting the song to be like very dark,raw, and gritty, with sick rhymes and awesome multis.
That's not hypocritical and even if he listens to big l doesn't mean has to rap about the same things as him. He might have listened to him to find inspiration in his flow and rythm and not his lyrics. It's like saying vinnie paz is hypocritical for having jay-z in his top 3 rappers even tho he is dissing commercial rap.


_________________
MY VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

22 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/9/2013, 10:33 am

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
tells girls not to let guys take advantage of them
gets freaky deaky with teens

23 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/9/2013, 11:25 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
BabySmacker wrote:tells girls not to let guys take advantage of them
gets freaky deaky with teens
Hes just checking if they took his advice. Kanye Shrug


_________________

24 Re: Hopsin The Hypocrite on 27/9/2013, 2:09 pm

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:tells girls not to let guys take advantage of them
gets freaky deaky with teens
Hes just checking if they took his advice. Kanye Shrug
LOL


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum