Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Where the hell is haywire 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where the hell is haywire 2? on 23/7/2013, 3:36 pm

Hopsinfan100

avatar
Registered Member
Panic  WHERE IS HAYWIRE 2?
Was it cancelled and I didn't know yet?
Panic

2 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 23/7/2013, 3:45 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Haywire 2 is out already, just with a tiny ass tracklist.


_________________

3 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 23/7/2013, 3:48 pm

Hopsinfan100

avatar
Registered Member
Crying  I Can't find it on datpiff dot com. Can SOMEONE please upload it on to there!

4 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 23/7/2013, 3:52 pm

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
I don't think it's out, I think it's gonna be cancelled.

"fuck the industry, go out and get Haywire 2"


from Ill Mind 3. It's probably long gone.


_________________

5 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 23/7/2013, 4:00 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Busta Rhymes


_________________

6 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 23/7/2013, 4:03 pm

Hopsinfan100

avatar
Registered Member
Just went through Funk volume's posts,it is a post from july 1. And it says "It may not be Haywire 2,maybe Haywire 1.5"

SwizZz 2 
Confused as heck..

7 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 23/7/2013, 8:21 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
has u checkd the hippity hoppity song? itz from daz albumz!


_________________

8 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 24/7/2013, 11:54 am

Hopsinfan100

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey,I can't take the post seriously,for the fact it has no grammar. Busta Rhymes

9 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 24/7/2013, 12:22 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsinfan100 wrote:Chokey,I can't take the post seriously,for the fact it has no grammar. Busta Rhymes

Go easy on him. He's sorta retarded.

10 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 24/7/2013, 12:36 pm

Hopsinfan100

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Hopsinfan100 wrote:Chokey,I can't take the post seriously,for the fact it has no grammar. Busta Rhymes

Go easy on him. He's sorta retarded.
Haha,no he's trying to troll but failing miserably.

11 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 24/7/2013, 1:25 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsinfan100 wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Hopsinfan100 wrote:Chokey,I can't take the post seriously,for the fact it has no grammar. Busta Rhymes

Go easy on him. He's sorta retarded.
Haha,no he's trying to troll but failing miserably.
my grammaz haz excellentz succez. u juzt a haterz!


_________________

12 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 24/7/2013, 7:13 pm

Hopsinfan100

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
Hopsinfan100 wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Hopsinfan100 wrote:Chokey,I can't take the post seriously,for the fact it has no grammar. Busta Rhymes

Go easy on him. He's sorta retarded.
Haha,no he's trying to troll but failing miserably.
my grammaz haz excellentz succez. u juzt a haterz!
SwizZz 1

13 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 24/7/2013, 7:50 pm

semaj116


Registered Member
Talked to dame at the Syd show, he said Haywire 2 is coming out but it might come out as another name and with the whole FV team

14 Re: Where the hell is haywire 2? on 24/7/2013, 7:57 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
^ That has already been said.
But thanks for the confirmation.


_________________

15 :o on 25/7/2013, 3:36 am

Hopsinfan100

avatar
Registered Member
semaj116 wrote:Talked to dame at the Syd show, he said Haywire 2 is coming out but it might come out as another name and with the whole FV team

 will there be a...Remix of "Bad Motherfucker" from haywire 1 with Dizzy and jarren? That would rock.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum