Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreleased Hop songs?

+11
Nidac_7
bhinkle32
Hip-Hopsin'
Essence
ClickClack7898
King
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
Chokey
fxtdiilz
15 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Unreleased Hop songs?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Unreleased Hop songs?

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 7:13
King wrote:He could only go to jail if Hopsin were to take action but only for reasons regarding exploitation of privacy and whatnot (not exactly), no copy right infringement if there's no copyright.
Finally something that sounds like it's being backed up, not just an assumption.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 15:35
The Tanner Chronicles, lol.

I forgot about that weirdo. I wonder if he ever decided to grow a pair of nuts and get a job.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 18:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:The Tanner Chronicles, lol.

I forgot about that weirdo. I wonder if he ever decided to grow a pair of nuts and get a job.

I doubt it. He's too busy mooching off of his father (and subsequently talking trash about him) while he tries to manage garbage rappers, bro.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 19:51
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:The Tanner Chronicles, lol.

I doubt it. He's too busy mooching off of his father (and subsequently talking trash about him) while he tries to manage garbage rappers, bro.

Dizzy
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 7:17
Also here's something I don't think a lot of people know, I think I remember this correctly but Rise Until You Fall was originally a remix of this song

I think it was the same exact thing just on this beat before it was what it is now.
I remember Tanner played it on TinyChat and it sounded so mellow and sick, not on that faster beat haha. Rise Until You Fall is still sick though
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 8:08
AlwaysRaw wrote:Also here's something I don't think a lot of people know, I think I remember this correctly but Rise Until You Fall was originally a remix of this song

I think it was the same exact thing just on this beat before it was what it is now.
I remember Tanner played it on TinyChat and it sounded so mellow and sick, not on that faster beat haha. Rise Until You Fall is still sick though
I wanna hear that! lol. does anyone other than tanner have it?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 8:11
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Also here's something I don't think a lot of people know, I think I remember this correctly but Rise Until You Fall was originally a remix of this song

Personally I don't know who has what, anyone could've just bought a song from Tanner.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 8:16
AlwaysRaw wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

Personally I don't know who has what, anyone could've just bought a song from Tanner.
yea true that bro
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 21:47
fxtdiilz wrote:

fuck I need that in my life. I've wanted someone to spit some sick verses over this forever. Hopsin would be perfect for it. Do you know if it's with the Cudi chorus or Rise Until You Fall one?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 22:11
Skinny_Kid wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

fuck I need that in my life. I've wanted someone to spit some sick verses over this forever. Hopsin would be perfect for it. Do you know if it's with the Cudi chorus or Rise Until You Fall one?
I'm pretty sure it's this chorus and the Rise Until You Fall one wasn't in it, but I only heard it once haha. It was pretty sick but I don't wanna be responsible for making it the next Mr. Pillowman. Hopsin 3
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 22:14
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's this chorus and the Rise Until You Fall one wasn't in it, but I only heard it once haha. It was pretty sick but I don't wanna be responsible for making it the next Mr. Pillowman. Hopsin 3
too late haha.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 22:35
Skinny_Kid wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

too late haha.
was thinking the same thing lol
ClickClack7898
ClickClack7898
Registered Member

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 0:38
that original RIYF would be sick, damn.
Anyway, someone please post the Bus Pass snippets or PM me them? I need to hear it so bad. Ever since Tanner spoke about it in the essay thing he did i've wanted to hear it. AND upside down.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 1:09
Skinny_Kid wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

too late haha.
hahah damnit!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum