Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unreleased Hop songs?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 2:16 pm

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
bhinkle32 wrote:Oh really? Well what do I not have? Since you know my collection of Hop songs so well..

What are the song titles? lol

27 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 2:21 pm

King

Registered Member
bhinkle32 wrote:Oh really? Well what do I not have? Since you know my collection of Hop songs so well..

Lol it's not that I know your collection so well it's that Hopsin has tracks that went unshared and according to Hopsin some of those even got deleted, saying you have it ALL would be impossible unless you were actually there when he recorded every single track.

28 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 2:24 pm

bhinkle32

Registered Member
Why give you all hope when I'm not gonna release anything to anyone? I have a good 35. But why even count the ones that have been deleted? Lol I'm only counting the ones that he had in the vault

29 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 2:25 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
Name one word of any of the songs you have released in that era.

30 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 2:29 pm

bhinkle32

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:

I haven't released anything because there's no need to. Why share with others when you can have them all to yourself? Haha Anyway, some things are better left not known about. I know you've been a member long enough to know what happens when even a song's name is mentioned on here.

31 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 3:12 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I'm not doubting you have a larger amount of exclusive Hopsin mterial then most of us because I think you got in contact with Tanner through messages then paid him for shit, but what's the point of bragging about it and not even giving a shred of info?

I don't even have all the shit I've heard and I still tried to inform everyone what little information I knew about it.

32 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 3:31 pm

King

Registered Member
bhinkle32 wrote:Why give you all hope when I'm not gonna release anything to anyone? I have a good 35. But why even count the ones that have been deleted? Lol I'm only counting the ones that he had in the vault

If you think Tanner had all of it, you have been mislead lol.

33 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 3:44 pm

Essence

Registered Member
He has no proof. Bhinkle is a liar.

34 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 4:52 pm

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
tbh guys I see where he's coming from, once something gets leaked it kills the value of having it all to yourself lol. and with these forums shit gets leaked every time something gets shared..

35 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 4:55 pm

King

Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:tbh guys I see where he's coming from, once something gets leaked it kills the value of having it all to yourself lol. and with these forums shit gets leaked every time something gets shared..

no Big Grin

36 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 5:20 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
King wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:tbh guys I see where he's coming from, once something gets leaked it kills the value of having it all to yourself lol. and with these forums shit gets leaked every time something gets shared..

no Big Grin
Obviously I get the part of having a song to yourself but when a few members had be My Friend before it dropped no one talked about it outside like a douche because that kinda destroys the purpose of having it to yourself

37 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 5:47 pm

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin
Obviously I get the part of having a song to yourself but when a few members had be My Friend before it dropped no one talked about it outside like a douche because that kinda destroys the purpose of having it to yourself

I feel you bro, and I wish this forums could just have like a trusted members list that unreleased songs and shit could get shared around with and never leave that circle but I highly doubt it would ever work

38 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 10:21 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
bhinkle32 wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I haven't released anything because there's no need to. Why share with others when you can have them all to yourself? Haha Anyway, some things are better left not known about. I know you've been a member long enough to know what happens when even a song's name is mentioned on here.
Yeah I remember you sucking tanners dick for songs and unreleased parts and so on. Was it worth it? You must have a bad taste in your mouth literally. 

Inb4 we are all name of the one we dont mention you know who 

39 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 11:29 pm

Nidac_7

Registered Member
Nothing good ever comes out of talking about unreleased hop music.

40 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 2:58 am

Buddie

Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin

I feel you bro, and I wish this forums could just have like a trusted members list that unreleased songs and shit could get shared around with and never leave that circle but I highly doubt it would ever work
Yeah unfortunately that's just impossible. It's already been tested out, but it was kind of my fault for giving it to too many people. Should have kept it smaller.

41 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 3:01 am

King

Registered Member
Hopsin should do what he said one time and release all his old stuff on disc, that would put an end to leakers.

Kanye Shrug

42 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 7:03 am

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin

Yeah unfortunately that's just impossible. It's already been tested out, but it was kind of my fault for giving it to too many people. Should have kept it smaller.

Was that what happened with be my friend?

43 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 7:17 am

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
Tanner is selling songs that he stole, that shit is Illegal if I recall, been here long enough (and lurked for a few years) to know who Tanner is and about that shit with Hopsin.

44 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 7:25 am

Buddie

Registered Member
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Tanner is selling songs that he stole, that shit is Illegal if I recall, been here long enough (and lurked for a few years) to know who Tanner is and about that shit with Hopsin.
I don't know if it's illegal or not because none of the music was copyrighted and Hopsin gave all of those songs to him. Does anyone know if it's actually illegal to do that or not?

45 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 8:52 am

Chokey

Registered Member
hopsin should make a knockmadness deluxe edition with a double disc album with all the old stuff.

46 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 9:39 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Buddie wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin

Nah it wasn't your fault, it was just that some people can't be trusted.

47 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 9:40 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Chokey wrote:hopsin should make a knockmadness deluxe edition with a double disc album with all the old stuff.
I'd rather he put out a little mixtape to promote buzz of all the old songs that didn't make it but were decent.

48 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 9:56 am

Katz Inf Gang

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Tanner is selling songs that he stole, that shit is Illegal if I recall, been here long enough (and lurked for a few years) to know who Tanner is and about that shit with Hopsin.
I don't know if it's illegal or not because none of the music was copyrighted and Hopsin gave all of those songs to him. Does anyone know if it's actually illegal to do that or not?

Profiting off someone else's music that you don't have the rights to is illegal.

When it comes to music, copyright enfrignment is more about song lyrics, concepts and beats being re-created and sold

http://www.infgang.com

49 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 10:58 am

Buddie

Registered Member
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Profiting off someone else's music that you don't have the rights to is illegal.

When it comes to music, copyright enfrignment is more about song lyrics, concepts and beats being re-created and sold
I realize that, but none of Hopsin's old music was copyrighted or had any rights at least to my knowledge. I'd understand if someone was selling his official music like RAW for profit, but I'm a little confused when it comes to his old/unreleased music.

50 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 7/8/2013, 12:21 pm

King

Registered Member
He could only go to jail if Hopsin were to take action but only for reasons regarding exploitation of privacy and whatnot (not exactly), no copy right infringement if there's no copyright.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum