Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreleased Hop songs?

+11
Nidac_7
bhinkle32
Hip-Hopsin'
Essence
ClickClack7898
King
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
Chokey
fxtdiilz
15 posters
Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Unreleased Hop songs?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Unreleased Hop songs?

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:16
bhinkle32 wrote:Oh really? Well what do I not have? Since you know my collection of Hop songs so well..

What are the song titles? lol
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:21
bhinkle32 wrote:Oh really? Well what do I not have? Since you know my collection of Hop songs so well..

Lol it's not that I know your collection so well it's that Hopsin has tracks that went unshared and according to Hopsin some of those even got deleted, saying you have it ALL would be impossible unless you were actually there when he recorded every single track.
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:24
Why give you all hope when I'm not gonna release anything to anyone? I have a good 35. But why even count the ones that have been deleted? Lol I'm only counting the ones that he had in the vault
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:25
Name one word of any of the songs you have released in that era.
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:29
Buddie wrote:

I haven't released anything because there's no need to. Why share with others when you can have them all to yourself? Haha Anyway, some things are better left not known about. I know you've been a member long enough to know what happens when even a song's name is mentioned on here.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 5:12
I'm not doubting you have a larger amount of exclusive Hopsin mterial then most of us because I think you got in contact with Tanner through messages then paid him for shit, but what's the point of bragging about it and not even giving a shred of info?

I don't even have all the shit I've heard and I still tried to inform everyone what little information I knew about it.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 5:31
bhinkle32 wrote:Why give you all hope when I'm not gonna release anything to anyone? I have a good 35. But why even count the ones that have been deleted? Lol I'm only counting the ones that he had in the vault

If you think Tanner had all of it, you have been mislead lol.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 5:44
He has no proof. Bhinkle is a liar.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 6:52
tbh guys I see where he's coming from, once something gets leaked it kills the value of having it all to yourself lol. and with these forums shit gets leaked every time something gets shared..
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 6:55
fxtdiilz wrote:tbh guys I see where he's coming from, once something gets leaked it kills the value of having it all to yourself lol. and with these forums shit gets leaked every time something gets shared..

no Big Grin
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 7:20
King wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:tbh guys I see where he's coming from, once something gets leaked it kills the value of having it all to yourself lol. and with these forums shit gets leaked every time something gets shared..

no Big Grin
Obviously I get the part of having a song to yourself but when a few members had be My Friend before it dropped no one talked about it outside like a douche because that kinda destroys the purpose of having it to yourself
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 7:47
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin
Obviously I get the part of having a song to yourself but when a few members had be My Friend before it dropped no one talked about it outside like a douche because that kinda destroys the purpose of having it to yourself

I feel you bro, and I wish this forums could just have like a trusted members list that unreleased songs and shit could get shared around with and never leave that circle but I highly doubt it would ever work
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 12:21
bhinkle32 wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I haven't released anything because there's no need to. Why share with others when you can have them all to yourself? Haha Anyway, some things are better left not known about. I know you've been a member long enough to know what happens when even a song's name is mentioned on here.
Yeah I remember you sucking tanners dick for songs and unreleased parts and so on. Was it worth it? You must have a bad taste in your mouth literally. 

Inb4 we are all name of the one we dont mention you know who 
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 13:29
Nothing good ever comes out of talking about unreleased hop music.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 16:58
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin

I feel you bro, and I wish this forums could just have like a trusted members list that unreleased songs and shit could get shared around with and never leave that circle but I highly doubt it would ever work
Yeah unfortunately that's just impossible. It's already been tested out, but it was kind of my fault for giving it to too many people. Should have kept it smaller.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 17:01
Hopsin should do what he said one time and release all his old stuff on disc, that would put an end to leakers.

Kanye Shrug
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 21:03
Buddie wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin

Yeah unfortunately that's just impossible. It's already been tested out, but it was kind of my fault for giving it to too many people. Should have kept it smaller.

Was that what happened with be my friend?
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 21:17
Tanner is selling songs that he stole, that shit is Illegal if I recall, been here long enough (and lurked for a few years) to know who Tanner is and about that shit with Hopsin.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 21:25
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Tanner is selling songs that he stole, that shit is Illegal if I recall, been here long enough (and lurked for a few years) to know who Tanner is and about that shit with Hopsin.
I don't know if it's illegal or not because none of the music was copyrighted and Hopsin gave all of those songs to him. Does anyone know if it's actually illegal to do that or not?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 22:52
hopsin should make a knockmadness deluxe edition with a double disc album with all the old stuff.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 23:39
Buddie wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

no Big Grin

Nah it wasn't your fault, it was just that some people can't be trusted.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 23:40
Chokey wrote:hopsin should make a knockmadness deluxe edition with a double disc album with all the old stuff.
I'd rather he put out a little mixtape to promote buzz of all the old songs that didn't make it but were decent.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 23:56
Buddie wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Tanner is selling songs that he stole, that shit is Illegal if I recall, been here long enough (and lurked for a few years) to know who Tanner is and about that shit with Hopsin.
I don't know if it's illegal or not because none of the music was copyrighted and Hopsin gave all of those songs to him. Does anyone know if it's actually illegal to do that or not?

Profiting off someone else's music that you don't have the rights to is illegal.

When it comes to music, copyright enfrignment is more about song lyrics, concepts and beats being re-created and sold
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 0:58
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Profiting off someone else's music that you don't have the rights to is illegal.

When it comes to music, copyright enfrignment is more about song lyrics, concepts and beats being re-created and sold
I realize that, but none of Hopsin's old music was copyrighted or had any rights at least to my knowledge. I'd understand if someone was selling his official music like RAW for profit, but I'm a little confused when it comes to his old/unreleased music.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 2:21
He could only go to jail if Hopsin were to take action but only for reasons regarding exploitation of privacy and whatnot (not exactly), no copy right infringement if there's no copyright.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum