Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Unreleased Hop songs?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Unreleased Hop songs? on 22/7/2013, 11:00 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Was just wondering all the older Hop songs that we know of that haven't been leaked and shit yet?

Only two I can think of right now are Hippity Hoppity and Bus Pass lol..

Really wish there was full version somewhere out there of left me hanging, dope song IMO


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

2 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 23/7/2013, 1:54 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Now They Like Me (aka how you like me now pt. 2) ft. swizZz


_________________

3 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 23/7/2013, 2:11 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
There are dozens and dozens of unreleased Hopsin songs that most likely will never see the light of day.


_________________

4 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 23/7/2013, 2:12 am

3582

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:There are dozens and dozens of unreleased Hopsin songs that most likely will never see the light of day.

 You have some don't you?


_________________
Knock Madness is a universal euphemism for the madness that knocks inside us each and everyday. - Hopsin

5 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 23/7/2013, 2:51 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Upside Down
Kiss My Black Ass
You Don't Remember
I Don't Believe You

Those are just some I remember, the first one is just a really old one that sucks, but the last 4 were ones he said was gonna be on Knock Madness a long time ago but probably won't see light of day.

and for anyone who hasn't heard Bus Pas or the snippets, Tanner played it and it goes along the lines of
"I can't even grow in a mustache
I'm picking up girls with a bus pass"
and then I think he does the "what's my name" thing like on Hang out the Zipper.


_________________

6 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 23/7/2013, 4:48 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Too much to name them all.
He even has songs he never uploaded to a computer lol.


_________________

7 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 23/7/2013, 5:49 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
inb4themasturbatingsong


_________________

8 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 23/7/2013, 6:50 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:Upside Down
Kiss My Black Ass
You Don't Remember
I Don't Believe You

Those are just some I remember, the first one is just a really old one that sucks, but the last 4 were ones he said was gonna be on Knock Madness a long time ago but probably won't see light of day.

and for anyone who hasn't heard Bus Pas or the snippets, Tanner played it and it goes along the lines of
"I can't even grow in a mustache
I'm picking up girls with a bus pass"
and then I think he does the "what's my name" thing like on Hang out the Zipper.
Didn't someone say that bus pass song shared something with upside down? like the hook or a verse or some shit?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

9 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 4/8/2013, 11:16 pm

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
Bumping this, also does anyone still have the snippets of Bus Pass? I'd love to hear that shit.

Also, Upside Down.


_________________

10 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 5/8/2013, 9:49 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
Mrs. Pillowman (Her Dreams)


_________________

11 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 5/8/2013, 11:30 am

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
Ms. Heather Nicole

12 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 5/8/2013, 12:40 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
mrs. underage


_________________

13 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 5/8/2013, 12:58 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
KnockMadness title track.


_________________

14 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 5/8/2013, 2:51 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
You guys are retarded, whats the point behind trolling just kills threads


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

15 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 5/8/2013, 2:53 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:You guys are retarded, whats the point behind trolling just kills threads

 So then stop trolling and contribute like the rest of us.

Also alternate version of Sag My Pants is around but you can only hear a snippet of it.


_________________

16 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 5/8/2013, 5:30 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:

Also alternate version of Sag My Pants is around but you can only hear a snippet of it.

Where? Reckon you could send over a link?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

17 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 1:01 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
Essence wrote:Mrs. Pillowman (Her Dreams)

 I can imagine this causing some shit storm on the forums just like Mr. Pillowman did if it was ever real


_________________

18 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 1:03 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:

Also alternate version of Sag My Pants is around but you can only hear a snippet of it.

Where? Reckon you could send over a link?

 I think this is the one he's on about


_________________

19 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 1:35 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Yep ^


_________________

20 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 5:30 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
I prefer the chorus on that tbh, I want to hear the snippet of Bus Pass so bad.


_________________

21 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 11:16 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
bus pass hahahahahah. you fags might not be far from one who has parts of it...


_________________

22 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 1:37 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
ClickClack7898 wrote:I prefer the chorus on that tbh, I want to hear the snippet of Bus Pass so bad.
just go through the threads wasn't posted that long ago


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

23 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 1:57 pm

bhinkle32

avatar
Registered Member
I have all of the unreleased shit from the RAW era..

24 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 1:59 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
You don't have all of it.


_________________

25 Re: Unreleased Hop songs? on 6/8/2013, 2:03 pm

bhinkle32

avatar
Registered Member
Oh really? Well what do I not have? Since you know my collection of Hop songs so well..

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum