Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KM Leaked Track Listing (again)

+13
Royalty
Chokey
King
Hip-Hopsin'
BabySmacker
AlwaysRaw
adeem
Coolguy 127
BitchNigga
Buddie
Jeet
Frankie
41OMaXiMuS
17 posters
Go down
semaj116
Registered Member

KM Leaked Track Listing (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again)

Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 10:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Royalty wrote:Song Ruiner feat. Cryptic Wisdom

lol. I actually listed to some random CW song on youtube that recently popped up in the related videos for something, and he blatantly stole a few lines from other rappers w/o payin homage. And the quality of his latest videos is also terrible.
I remember when he was supposed to be signing with Funk Volume. The FV merch store was selling his fucking album and he had a video from Hopsins basement with the chorus going like "CUZ I'M ROLLING WITH FUNK VOLUME NOW". Thank god that fell apart.

THAT BEING SAID he does rip shit up from time to time. He's talented, just only sometimes.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

KM Leaked Track Listing (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again)

Sun 21 Jul 2013 - 10:01
AlwaysRaw wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lol. I actually listed to some random CW song on youtube that recently popped up in the related videos for something, and he blatantly stole a few lines from other rappers w/o payin homage. And the quality of his latest videos is also terrible.

So, was his girlfriend's face after being swiped by a midget.

not funny in any way
must be a midget ^
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 21 Jul 2013 - 12:28
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

not funny in any way

I laughed.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 21 Jul 2013 - 12:56
Perfect Stranger wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lol'd irl
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 21 Jul 2013 - 15:44
Perfect Stranger wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Dizzy
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 1:09
Perfect Stranger wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I come back to this post every day, hilarious shit.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 1:14
It was all a troll Ft Streetskolla, Novi Novak , Soulja Boy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum