Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

KM Leaked Track Listing (again)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 1:56 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Knock Madness Leaked Track Listing:
 
 
1. "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 6" (Old Friend)
2. "All These Hooligans" ft. Scruff McGruff
3. "Drugs Are Bad" (skit) ft. Jarren Benton & Dizzy Wright
4. "Peer Pressure" ft. Jarren Benton & Dizzy Wright
5. "Reconcile" ft. Novie Novak & The Jokerr
6. "Non-Believers"
7. "It Was An Accident"
8. "Give Em The Biz" ft. SwizZz
9. "Lord Forgive Me"
10. "My New Home" ft. Arkade
11. "Knock Madness"
12. Goodbye Hopsin (skit)



Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on 19/7/2013, 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

2 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 2:07 am

Frankie


Administrator
41OMaXiMuS wrote:10. "My New Home" ft. Arkade

3 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 2:09 am

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
Haven't seen this before



Last edited by Jeet on 19/7/2013, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

4 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 2:09 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
Bonus Track: Jesus Loves You Ft. Pastor Dave


_________________

5 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 2:15 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Jeet wrote:Haven't seen this before

 Wrong thread. There are no pictures of vaginas in this thread, sir.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

6 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 2:36 am

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Other 15


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

7 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 4:22 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
BitchNigga wrote:Other 15

8 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 4:25 am

adeem

avatar
Registered Member
It's crazy to think that the threads from a year ago were about the same album. Cmon son.

9 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 4:41 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
adeem wrote:It's crazy to think that the threads from a year ago were about the same album. Cmon son.

 Wouldn't that be Hopsins fault though?


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

10 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 4:44 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
I just hope there's a song like IMOH 5 where he makes a teenage girl cry after he caresses her pregnant belly.


_________________

11 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 4:45 am

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
AlwaysRaw wrote:I just hope there's a song like IMOH 5 where he makes a teenage girl cry after he caresses her pregnant belly.

 It wouldn't be right if she wasn't at least 14.

12 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 4:50 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
BabySmacker wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I just hope there's a song like IMOH 5 where he makes a teenage girl cry after he caresses her pregnant belly.

 It wouldn't be right if she wasn't at least 14.
or younger if we're lucky.


_________________

13 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 4:57 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
AlwaysRaw wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I just hope there's a song like IMOH 5 where he makes a teenage girl cry after he caresses her pregnant belly.

 It wouldn't be right if she wasn't at least 14.
or younger if we're lucky.

 Go back to 4chan.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

14 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 5:06 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:or younger if we're lucky.
 Go back to 4chan.
Hopsin 3

15 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 5:08 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I just hope there's a song like IMOH 5 where he makes a teenage girl cry after he caresses her pregnant belly.

 It wouldn't be right if she wasn't at least 14.
or younger if we're lucky.

 Go back to 4chan.
Don't fucking mention them dude, those guys are fucking sketch balls.
They're the illuminati tbh


_________________

16 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 5:10 am

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I just hope there's a song like IMOH 5 where he makes a teenage girl cry after he caresses her pregnant belly.

 It wouldn't be right if she wasn't at least 14.
or younger if we're lucky.

 Go back to 4chan
 

/b/ 4 lyfe

17 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 6:14 am

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
Anyone know if this album will be fully serious, or have horrorcore shit? I know he said he was done with that, but then again, he somewhat went back to it in recent features he's been on.

18 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 6:16 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
It will probably be mixy.


_________________

19 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 6:17 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
King wrote:It will probably be mixy.
hopefully


_________________

20 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 19/7/2013, 7:49 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
you forgot

Miss Independent Ft. Tech N9ne (Neyo remix)


_________________

21 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 20/7/2013, 12:40 am

Royalty

avatar
Registered Member
Song Ruiner feat. Cryptic Wisdom


_________________
I like turtles.

22 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 20/7/2013, 12:47 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Royalty wrote:Song Ruiner feat. Cryptic Wisdom

 lol. I actually listed to some random CW song on youtube that recently popped up in the related videos for something, and he blatantly stole a few lines from other rappers w/o payin homage. And the quality of his latest videos is also terrible.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

23 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 20/7/2013, 3:51 pm

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Royalty wrote:Song Ruiner feat. Cryptic Wisdom

 lol. I actually listed to some random CW song on youtube that recently popped up in the related videos for something, and he blatantly stole a few lines from other rappers w/o payin homage. And the quality of his latest videos is also terrible.

 So, was his girlfriend's face after being swiped by a midget.


_________________

24 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 20/7/2013, 4:02 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Royalty wrote:Song Ruiner feat. Cryptic Wisdom

 lol. I actually listed to some random CW song on youtube that recently popped up in the related videos for something, and he blatantly stole a few lines from other rappers w/o payin homage. And the quality of his latest videos is also terrible.

 So, was his girlfriend's face after being swiped by a midget.

 not funny in any way


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

25 Re: KM Leaked Track Listing (again) on 20/7/2013, 8:28 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Royalty wrote:Song Ruiner feat. Cryptic Wisdom

 lol. I actually listed to some random CW song on youtube that recently popped up in the related videos for something, and he blatantly stole a few lines from other rappers w/o payin homage. And the quality of his latest videos is also terrible.

 So, was his girlfriend's face after being swiped by a midget.

 not funny in any way
must be a midget ^


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum