Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

1 mil likes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1 mil likes? on 14/7/2013, 9:22 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Does anyone think Hop will release anything new or something when he hits 1 mil likes?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

2 Re: 1 mil likes? on 14/7/2013, 10:22 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
no fuk hopson


_________________

3 Re: 1 mil likes? on 14/7/2013, 10:47 am

Fiasco

avatar
Registered Member
He'll hit it within a week after IM6 is released.

He may release a release date for KM when he hits 1 mil.

Maybe. Who knows. He definitely won't release new music considering he just put out IM6.


_________________

4 Re: 1 mil likes? on 14/7/2013, 12:29 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
After he releases Ill mind 6 it will break a mill in no sweat lol.
The video is likely to have the knockmadness release date at the end.

Maybe he will give away free stuff or reveal a TRACKLIST (this would be cool tbh)


_________________

5 Re: 1 mil likes? on 14/7/2013, 1:02 pm

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
Instead of asking for 100,000 likes on his status or something, he'll probably say "If my page gets 1 Million likes, I'll release Ill Mind 6 early." Just my guess.


_________________

6 Re: 1 mil likes? on 14/7/2013, 1:09 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:Instead of asking for 100,000 likes on his status or something, he'll probably say "If my page gets 1 Million likes, I'll release Ill Mind 6 early." Just my guess.

Nah, I think he would just release it on 12:00 AM PST, like always. Even if he did get 1 million likes. With a million likes, my guess is that he'll release the tracklist. Or maybe nothing at all. Just a message saying thanks and shit.

7 Re: 1 mil likes? on 18/7/2013, 1:19 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
we got an instagram vid lol


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

8 Re: 1 mil likes? on 18/7/2013, 1:28 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Buddie wrote:Instead of asking for 100,000 likes on his status or something, he'll probably say "If my page gets 1 Million likes, I'll release Ill Mind 6 early." Just my guess.

Nah, I think he would just release it on 12:00 AM PST, like always. Even if he did get 1 million likes. With a million likes, my guess is that he'll release the tracklist. Or maybe nothing at all. Just a message saying thanks and shit.
Posting it on time would be early tbh.

Would be cool to release a tracklist for 1 mil likes but I doubt he's gonna fucking celebrate it like that


_________________

9 Re: 1 mil likes? on 18/7/2013, 1:59 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Buddie wrote:Instead of asking for 100,000 likes on his status or something, he'll probably say "If my page gets 1 Million likes, I'll release Ill Mind 6 early." Just my guess.

Nah, I think he would just release it on 12:00 AM PST, like always. Even if he did get 1 million likes. With a million likes, my guess is that he'll release the tracklist. Or maybe nothing at all. Just a message saying thanks and shit.
Posting it on time would be early tbh.

Would be cool to release a tracklist for 1 mil likes but I doubt he's gonna fucking celebrate it like that

 He is posting it on time, and he's over 1 mil likes now and just celebrated it with a little instagram vid lol


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

10 Re: 1 mil likes? on 18/7/2013, 2:18 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
For anyone who hasn't seen it.

11 Re: 1 mil likes? on 18/7/2013, 7:06 pm

semaj116


Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:For anyone who hasn't seen it.


 LMFAO

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum