Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 21]

451 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 24/7/2013, 3:41 am

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
It'd be nice if Hop re-recorded GATM, I fuckin' hated his deep voice.

452 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 26/7/2013, 4:21 pm

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
If I were Hopsin I would of made this song about hypocrisy. Why he signed the drug users and all the mistakes he's made in his life. He could go in on that song too.


_________________

453 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 26/7/2013, 4:22 pm

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
double post


_________________

454 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 26/7/2013, 5:46 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Essence wrote:double post

 Ok.


_________________

455 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 27/7/2013, 9:08 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
Essence wrote:double post

 Ok.
Why did you respond? I did a double post so I edited the second one.


_________________

456 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 27/7/2013, 9:12 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Essence wrote:
King wrote:
Essence wrote:double post

 Ok.
Why did you respond? I did a double post so I edited the second one.
Ok.

457 Funk Volume friends on 28/7/2013, 2:01 am

LastQueenLoCo

avatar
Registered Member
Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends Hopsin 2 Panic Cool Music In Love Blink Sarcasm Big Grin Tongue

458 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 8:35 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends Hopsin 2 Panic Cool Music In Love Blink Sarcasm Big Grin Tongue
I'll be your friend.


_________________

459 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 9:08 am

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Lil Wayne Lil Wayne LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

460 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 10:28 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends Hopsin 2 Panic Cool Music In Love Blink Sarcasm Big Grin Tongue
I'll be your friend.

 Lol'd.


_________________

461 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 12:57 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends Hopsin 2 Panic Cool Music In Love Blink Sarcasm Big Grin Tongue

 You should of pretended to be a guy just like the rest of the girls in this forum.
Kanye Shrug 

You will get eaten alive here, chokey is harmless tho.


_________________

462 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 1:06 pm

LastQueenLoCo

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends Hopsin 2 Panic Cool Music In Love Blink Sarcasm Big Grin Tongue

 You should of pretended to be a guy just like the rest of the girls in this forum.
Kanye Shrug 

You will get eaten alive here, chokey is harmless tho.
Thank you...I wish i would have known that before i got on here lol


_________________

463 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 1:36 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
King wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends Hopsin 2 Panic Cool Music In Love Blink Sarcasm Big Grin Tongue

 You should of pretended to be a guy just like the rest of the girls in this forum.
Kanye Shrug 

You will get eaten alive here, chokey is harmless tho.
Thank you...I wish i would have known that before i got on here lol
You ain't gonna last long anyways.
Can't handle this mate lol.


_________________

464 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 1:40 pm

LastQueenLoCo

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
King wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends Hopsin 2 Panic Cool Music In Love Blink Sarcasm Big Grin Tongue

 You should of pretended to be a guy just like the rest of the girls in this forum.
Kanye Shrug 

You will get eaten alive here, chokey is harmless tho.
Thank you...I wish i would have known that before i got on here lol
You ain't gonna last long anyways.
Can't handle this mate lol.


 You don't know me homie i been thru worst this ain't shit


_________________

465 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 1:44 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Just keep in mind, I know everything.


#notfooledson


_________________

466 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 1:46 pm

LastQueenLoCo

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:Just keep in mind, I know everything.


#notfooled
 Ight


_________________

467 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 1:57 pm

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
King wrote:Just keep in mind, I know everything.


#notfooled
 Ight
so I'm guessing you don't want to be my friend?


_________________

468 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 2:01 pm

LastQueenLoCo

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
King wrote:Just keep in mind, I know everything.


#notfooled
 Ight
so I'm guessing you don't want to be my friend?
Yes i do,I msg'd you


_________________

469 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 2:13 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Buddie wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
King wrote:Just keep in mind, I know everything.


#notfooled
 Ight
so I'm guessing you don't want to be my friend?
Yes i do,I msg'd you
holy shit, what did it say?


_________________

470 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 2:15 pm

LastQueenLoCo

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Buddie wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
King wrote:Just keep in mind, I know everything.


#notfooled
 Ight
so I'm guessing you don't want to be my friend?
Yes i do,I msg'd you
holy shit, what did it say?
Lol your nosy


_________________

471 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 2:23 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Buddie wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
 Ight
so I'm guessing you don't want to be my friend?
Yes i do,I msg'd you
holy shit, what did it say?
Lol your nosy
I just wanted to know if you sent Buddie a pic of your dick and asked for his address.


_________________

472 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 2:26 pm

LastQueenLoCo

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Buddie wrote:
so I'm guessing you don't want to be my friend?
Yes i do,I msg'd you
holy shit, what did it say?
Lol your nosy
I just wanted to know if you sent Buddie a pic of your dick and asked for his address.
Lol wow i was born with a pussy and still have one thank you very much it's so crazy i have a pussy but you act like one


_________________

473 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 2:30 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Yes i do,I msg'd you
holy shit, what did it say?
Lol your nosy
I just wanted to know if you sent Buddie a pic of your dick and asked for his address.
Lol wow i was born with a pussy and still have one thank you very much it's so crazy i have a pussy but you act like one
oh shit, you really flipped it on me!
Thumbs Up


_________________

474 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 2:53 pm

iSigh

avatar
Registered Member
Remember the last girl that was on here and BottomBitch some how new all this shit about her.

475 Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 on 28/7/2013, 3:08 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
iSigh wrote:Remember the last girl that was on here and BottomBitch some how new all this shit about her.
hahaha, was that Absolute1 or something?


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum