Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 29]

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@Coolguy 127 wrote:Someone start the KM elimination game!


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 R1jfoDb

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:Someone start the KM elimination game!


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 UjFSfFJPSPOyALvOMfZR+lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
http://instagram.com/p/hlfNYmH9X4/ - Hop with Sway in NY
http://instagram.com/p/hlliZ0n9Q_/ - He was at MTV today.


_________________
People always ask, Why do i sound mad? cus' i ain't got a girlfriend with a round ass.

King

King
Registered Member
Prob for RapFix ^


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@King wrote:Prob for RapFix ^
yup
http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/12/03/b-o-b-e-40-saigon-peter-gunz-hopsin-lil-bibby-set-for-rapfix-live/


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 4df649496f2e53ae9948f20fd97d3a64

King

King
Registered Member


  • Funk Volume what ever happened to the "Rip your heart out" video?
    18 · 7 hours ago


    • Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 1086709_46326227234_1697370878_q

      Funk Volume It's shot. Just needs to be edited. I Need Help will come out first though. Just takes a while to edit because it's a unique video.
      6 · 6 hours ago


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
knock madness world tour 14/04/14 hits my town. fucking jizz.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 WN6h6

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:knock madness world tour 14/04/14 hits my town. fucking jizz.
It's gonna be cancelled
Other 10 
Spoiler:
Did I jinx it?? Other 11 


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 4df649496f2e53ae9948f20fd97d3a64

Grafik

Grafik
Registered Member


Do you guys agree?

Edit: was too lazy to check if it was posted before. my bad if it was.


_________________
Veneration of the Dead - October, 31st 2013
http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
Yup it was posted before, I have mixed opinions on Fantano, sometimes I can agree with him, but sometimes I disagree with him. I somewhat disagree with him for his review on KM.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 4df649496f2e53ae9948f20fd97d3a64

Hunter

Hunter
Registered Member


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 T0fGPGtXTiW6mQWV03Pj+mmlp2sigcopy

Hunter

Hunter
Registered Member
IMO the KM tracklist shouldve been this. It wouldve been more cohesive, instead of having a hype section then mellow. This is just off the top of my head tho, without listening to it. I might change it a bit if i listened to it this way.
1. The Fiends Are Knocking
2. Hop Is Back
3. Who's There?
4. Nollie Tre Flip
5. Tears To Snow
6. Gimme That Money
7. Bad Manners Freestyle
8. Old Friend
9. What's My Purpose
10. Hip Hop Sinister
11. Lunch Time Cypher
12. I Need Help
13. Still Got Love For You
14. Jungle Bash
15. Good Guys Left Behind
16. Dream Forever
17. Rip Your Heart Out
18. Caught In The Rain


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 T0fGPGtXTiW6mQWV03Pj+mmlp2sigcopy

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
@Hunter wrote:IMO the KM tracklist shouldve been this. It wouldve been more cohesive, instead of having a hype section then mellow. This is just off the top of my head tho, without listening to it. I might change it a bit if i listened to it this way.
1. The Fiends Are Knocking    
2. Hop Is Back                      
3. Who's There?                    
4. Nollie Tre Flip                  
5. Tears To Snow                  
6. Gimme That Money            
7. Bad Manners Freestyle      
8. Old Friend                        
9. What's My Purpose            
10. Hip Hop Sinister                                      
11. Lunch Time Cypher
12. I Need Help
13. Still Got Love For You
14. Jungle Bash
15. Good Guys Left Behind
16. Dream Forever
17. Rip Your Heart Out
18. Caught In The Rain

Nothing wrong with the tracklist, just the songs. The last three songs on the album are great though.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 UjFSfFJPSPOyALvOMfZR+lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hunter

Hunter
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:
@Hunter wrote:IMO the KM tracklist shouldve been this. It wouldve been more cohesive, instead of having a hype section then mellow. This is just off the top of my head tho, without listening to it. I might change it a bit if i listened to it this way.
1. The Fiends Are Knocking    
2. Hop Is Back                      
3. Who's There?                    
4. Nollie Tre Flip                  
5. Tears To Snow                  
6. Gimme That Money            
7. Bad Manners Freestyle      
8. Old Friend                        
9. What's My Purpose            
10. Hip Hop Sinister                                      
11. Lunch Time Cypher
12. I Need Help
13. Still Got Love For You
14. Jungle Bash
15. Good Guys Left Behind
16. Dream Forever
17. Rip Your Heart Out
18. Caught In The Rain

Nothing wrong with the tracklist, just the songs. The last three songs on the album are great though.
I just don't like how 3 last three songs are all mellow


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 T0fGPGtXTiW6mQWV03Pj+mmlp2sigcopy

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
I just watched the whole dehh review and I definitely agree with almost all there points.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 4df649496f2e53ae9948f20fd97d3a64

Hunter

Hunter
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:I just watched the whole dehh review and I definitely agree with almost all there points.
same I expected them to bash the fuck out of it


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 T0fGPGtXTiW6mQWV03Pj+mmlp2sigcopy

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
DEHH > Theneedledrop

I agree with these dude 100%


_________________
People always ask, Why do i sound mad? cus' i ain't got a girlfriend with a round ass.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
Yah plus the only thing I didn't agree on is probably that KM is better than Raw. But I could understand why they said that, cuz from the aspects of hip hop, KM is a better album cuz of rhymes, multis, flow, instrumentally, lyrically, etc., but personally I still like Raw better cuz it's the first album that got me interested in Hopsin, and because it is more relatable to me than KM.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 4df649496f2e53ae9948f20fd97d3a64

King

King
Registered Member
Sometimes I wish Hopsin was a more collaborative artist and not isolate himself so much I think that would actually give him a huge push.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/987264/hopsin-kanyes-yeezus-was-really-whack.jhtml#id=1718832


_________________
People always ask, Why do i sound mad? cus' i ain't got a girlfriend with a round ass.

King

King
Registered Member
^ Dope


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
Man fuck MTV. Make this video be available outside of America.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 4df649496f2e53ae9948f20fd97d3a64

Hunter

Hunter
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:Man fuck MTV. Make this video be available outside of America.
i can watch it. if you use chrome download the media hint extension. I can watch any video that's usually unavailable in Canada


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 T0fGPGtXTiW6mQWV03Pj+mmlp2sigcopy

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Hunter wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:Man fuck MTV. Make this video be available outside of America.
i can watch it. if you use chrome download the media hint extension. I can watch any video that's usually unavailable in Canada
My nigga
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 6t1qfo


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 4df649496f2e53ae9948f20fd97d3a64

King

King
Registered Member
Go to Canadian Google and search Canadian mtv then look for Canadian Hopsin he looks like Hopsin but Canadian. He also has a track with Canadian Tech n9ne out called "Canadian Rips your heart out" The Canadian edition, Re-Canadianized.


_________________
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 27 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum