Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

+55
FVForLife
Trimss
iScyko
High_Contacts
Royalty
taav69
brownguy12
CreativePT
The Real Blaze 27
jfatballz
jkardenaali
Icey
Bladerunner
iamraw24
JakedaDude
BraidzMC
Grafik
texasiopp
TrusonTheUnicorn
adeem
Frankie
Passionate MC
Nidac_7
Katz Inf Gang
Jeet
LilWayneIsTheGoat
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
ClickClack7898
Inhansed
semaj116
dcan
iSigh
BabySmacker
HopSon
Buddie
hopsintupac
Hip-Hopsin'
AlwaysRaw
Nay Nay
knockmathers
Chokey
Swerve
STRANGEgenius
Hunter
fxtdiilz
Jakec15
Hopsessed
King
BitchNigga
tyler3996
Spanky
Coolguy 127
Fiasco
59 posters
Go down
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 18:54
Hopefully he updates the lyrics to it and beat, don't want the same song we've heard, but then again, if he didn't, it'd be our faults for listening to it.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 21:12
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Hopefully he updates the lyrics to it and beat, don't want the same song we've heard, but then again, if he didn't, it'd be our faults for listening to it.

If he updates the beat and lyrics, then it's another song right? XD
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 22:18
knockmathers wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Hopefully he updates the lyrics to it and beat, don't want the same song we've heard, but then again, if he didn't, it'd be our faults for listening to it.

If he updates the beat and lyrics, then it's another song right? XD

But throwing a song he knows that leaked on it would be laziness.
tyler3996
Registered Member

Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 23:30
He probably liked be my friend and wanted to use it even though it didnt make raw, but now that it leaked out im positive he won't use it
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 0:00
Coolguy 127 wrote: Maybe it's for the bonus tracks.

As I said, it may just be in the bonus tracks. Not the actual album, or else that really would be lazy of him to do that.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 0:07
Be my friend is not worth enough to be on KM and Hopsin knows that, unless he remixed it or improved it a lot there is no way he can include it.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 0:16
King wrote:Be my friend is not worth enough to be on KM and Hopsin knows that, unless he remixed it or improved it a lot there is no way he can include it.

Would be no reason for him to put out that record on km. I like the song but I don't want it on km and I don't think hopsin wants it on there either.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 0:25
I can pretty much garuntee it will not be on KM or even be a bonus track on it
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 0:58
Only Ill minds will be bonus tracks unless he wants to include that one alternate version of Ill mind 5 that he never released to the public but that's unlikely.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 0:31
King wrote:Only Ill minds will be bonus tracks unless he wants to include that one alternate version of Ill mind 5 that he never released to the public but that's unlikely.

What other ill mind 5 is there?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 3:11
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:Only Ill minds will be bonus tracks unless he wants to include that one alternate version of Ill mind 5 that he never released to the public but that's unlikely.

I remember in one interview Hopsin was talking about how Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 was done and it was just another song like Ill Mind of Hopsin 4 (so no message and stuff like 5, just another funny dope track) but then he had some epiphany so he changed it and made the version that is out at the moment.  

I could be wrong though.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 3:19
AlwaysRaw wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

I remember in one interview Hopsin was talking about how Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 was done and it was just another song like Ill Mind of Hopsin 4 (so no message and stuff like 5, just another funny dope track) but then he had some epiphany so he changed it and made the version that is out at the moment.  

I could be wrong though.
Yes you are correct, I think he only mentioned it like two times though, all he said is that it was more random like ill mind 4 just a tad bit different.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 4:06

out of all the little beat snippets he's played the beat at 7:55 is probably my favorite, I hope he puts it to work

I'm also looking forward to the beats on this album because it sorta sounds different then the style from Raw to me
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 4:23
Be My Friend will not be on this album. If it didn't leak then that song would have never been heard by anybody.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 4:52
AlwaysRaw wrote:out of all the little beat snippets he's played the beat at 7:55 is probably my favorite, I hope he puts it to work

That beat is the same one at 6:52, its just before or after a little. You can tell cause the pc screen has the same beat popped up
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 4:58
Spanky wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:out of all the little beat snippets he's played the beat at 7:55 is probably my favorite, I hope he puts it to work

That beat is the same one at 6:52, its just before or after a little. You can tell cause the pc screen has the same beat popped up
If that's true then I have really high expectations for the song haha, so dope.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 17:22
Just as an update, Knock Madness will not be released on the date of the ill mind of hopsin 6, to no one's surprise.

https://twitter.com/hopsin/status/351187494517223425

Also, anyone else really hope that "knock knock (who's there)" song is on KM? The original Hop Madness? It sounds super dope.
HopSon
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 1:21
The more I think about it Raw's beats weren't amazing, but the beats almost seemed ideal for hopsin so I never thought about it.

On each of his videos, day in the life and hop in the basement the beats seemed a lot better and he definteily switched up his beat style, which I like a lot more.

Excited fam
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 2:18
Yea he mentioned before that he is reaching to be more versatile with his beats but you would still be able to tell it's a Hopsin beat.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 4:29
https://twitter.com/George_Orozco/status/352628600459104257

Knock Madness cover finished up.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 4:50
I wonder how the KM cover will look.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 6:56
I guess the one we thought was legit is being changed o: 

Or... It could be the Travis Barker and Hop EP maybe.
HopSon
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 12:25
if he did dizzy wrights cover then I can already predict I won't like the knock madness cover
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 14:15
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 2 2iiuaa1

KNoCk MaDnESs cover
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 16:07
Chokey wrote:Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 2 2iiuaa1

KNoCk MaDnESs cover

LOL
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum