Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hop has been banging through...

+20
Hip-Hopsin'
HopSon
fxtdiilz
BitchNigga
Jakec15
Buddie
Mark us
King
Coolguy 127
Hopsessed
STRANGEgenius
Perfect Stranger
semaj116
Spanky
knockmathers
Chokey
AlwaysRaw
Swerve
Fitzyy
24 posters
Go down
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Hop has been banging through... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hop has been banging through...

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 19:23
Yeah same here. I liked his verse on FV2013 but who ever mastered it did a terrible job. He should let the jokerr do if they really settled the beef.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hop has been banging through... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hop has been banging through...

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 22:44
BitchNigga wrote:Yeah same here. I liked his verse on FV2013 but who ever mastered it did a terrible job. He should let the jokerr do if they really settled the beef.

I agree with the mixing being terrible, and it honestly sounded as if he wasn't using a pop filter. like all his spitting noises can be heard, but doesn't usually mix everything himself?
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 22:45
Him making more contact with the jokerr is going to get the jokerr more attached, and hes like a jealous girlfriend who tries to put everyone against you when things go wrong, it's sad because hes a pretty cool guy and is very helpful. It's just not good to associate with problematic people too much in the long run.

Jamie has some educational background of it and knows about clarity but I have not heard anything mastered by her so I don't know what to say.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 22:49
King wrote:Him making more contact with the jokerr is going to get the jokerr more attached, and hes like a jealous girlfriend who tries to put everyone against you when things go wrong, it's sad because hes a pretty cool guy and is very helpful. It's just not good to associate with problematic people too much in the long run.

Jamie has some educational background of it and knows about clarity but I have not heard anything mastered by her so I don't know what to say.
It would have been sweet if The Jokerr could have mastered Knock Madness, but your right. if your not with the Jokerr your against him lol.
HopSon
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 2:28
lols I can't tell the difference between a mastered/mixed song vs an unmastered/unmixed song
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 3:03
HopSon wrote:lols I can't tell the difference between a mastered/mixed song vs an unmastered/unmixed song
Get better headphones. Or if you already have good headphones, then get better ears.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 3:14
HopSon wrote:lols I can't tell the difference between a mastered/mixed song vs an unmastered/unmixed song

You should easily be able to tell in his example.
HopSon
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 3:58
iSigh wrote:

You should easily be able to tell in his example.
Thanks
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 15:38
semaj116 wrote:I'm actually fairy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum