Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

______ Turned down FV

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 2:05 am

King

King
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Irv good n all, but that nigga can barely get 50 likes a FB status. He'd be a fool to turn FV down unless he had some majors after him.

Hes a bold guy, did the same with strange music.
Hes still cool with FV and has done a lot with them anyway.


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

27______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 2:25 am

Jeet

Jeet
Registered Member
@King wrote:FV needs someone like streetlight but I don't think FV has their eyes on him.
He won their contest? lmfao.


This is pretty convincing evidence that it was him as well.

______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Street10


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Rakims10
 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

28______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 2:30 am

King

King
Registered Member
@Jeet wrote:
@King wrote:FV needs someone like streetlight but I don't think FV has their eyes on him.
He won their contest? lmfao.


This is pretty convincing evidence that it was him as well.

______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Street10

Winning a contest does not mean much, hes not the first.
The only thing convincing was that post on FB in which he basically said it was him


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

29______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 5:40 am

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Y'all think it was a good idea or a bad idea for street to turn em down? He's got mad skill but I personally don't find him very interesting.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

30______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 5:52 am

Jeet

Jeet
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:I personally don't find him very interesting.
That's cos u a BitchNigga


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Rakims10
 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

31______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 5:58 am

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Tha realist BitchNigga doe.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

32______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 7:38 am

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Y'all think it was a good idea or a bad idea for street to turn em down? He's got mad skill but I personally don't find him very interesting.
He could make it with out FV


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Black-Hippy

33______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 8:35 am

King

King
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Y'all think it was a good idea or a bad idea for street to turn em down? He's got mad skill but I personally don't find him very interesting.

It's not whether it's a good idea or not it's whether hes ready to sign to a label or prefers another option.


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

34______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 11:16 am

iSigh

iSigh
Registered Member
Streetlight has no mass appeal to me. The miracle spiritual underground rapper can only take you so far.

35______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 1:24 pm

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
pls no streetlight thnx. heard so much about chance the rapper. is he worth it?


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 WN6h6

36______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 9:35 pm

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
Why does Streetlight have no mass appeal?


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Black-Hippy

37______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 9:50 pm

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
It's Promise NYC.


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 UjFSfFJPSPOyALvOMfZR+lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

38______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 16/6/2013, 10:03 pm

STRANGEgenius

STRANGEgenius
Registered Member
didnt Dame not back up Street Light once during that interview????

LOL


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

39______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 17/6/2013, 1:02 am

King

King
Registered Member
Idc I have an overwhelming amount of hope for streetlight I see a big potential..
As of right now 90% chance it's street 10% it's someone streetlight knows.


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

40______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 17/6/2013, 1:12 am

Jeet

Jeet
Registered Member
@iSigh wrote:Streetlight has no mass appeal to me. The miracle spiritual underground rapper can only take you so far.
Other 1  you'll all see in time


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Rakims10
 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

41______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 17/6/2013, 10:15 pm

JohnnyRottenSeed

JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member
im'a listen to streetlight for the first time and give you guys my opinion

edit:

yeahh this dude perrfect for funkvolume..

 he's more lyrical and serious than the members of funkvolume
 although he's less of a character and his lines are less interesting

definitely sounds borderline like hop


_________________
Don't go to my youtube channel- www.youtube.com/drdreem12     Roll Eyes

42______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 19/6/2013, 10:59 pm

tyler3996


Registered Member
@JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:im'a listen to streetlight for the first time and give you guys my opinion

edit:

yeahh this dude perrfect for funkvolume..

 he's more lyrical and serious than the members of funkvolume
 although he's less of a character and his lines are less interesting

definitely sounds borderline like hop
thats how i felt when I listened to him, but hopsin has better punchlines

43______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 20/6/2013, 2:29 am

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
@tyler3996 wrote:

@JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:im'a listen to streetlight for the first time and give you guys my opinion

edit:

yeahh this dude perrfect for funkvolume..

 he's more lyrical and serious than the members of funkvolume
 although he's less of a character and his lines are less interesting

definitely sounds borderline like hop


thats how i felt when I listened to him, but hopsin has better punchlines
You're limited by Hopsin's lyrics then.


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Black-Hippy

44______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 20/6/2013, 2:31 am

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
@JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:im'a listen to streetlight for the first time and give you guys my opinion

edit:

yeahh this dude perrfect for funkvolume..

 he's more lyrical and serious than the members of funkvolume
 although he's less of a character and his lines are less interesting

definitely sounds borderline like hop
What songs and how many songs did you listen to?


_________________
______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Black-Hippy

45______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 28/6/2013, 9:22 pm

JohnnyRottenSeed

JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member
@Essence wrote:
@JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:im'a listen to streetlight for the first time and give you guys my opinion

edit:

yeahh this dude perrfect for funkvolume..

 he's more lyrical and serious than the members of funkvolume
 although he's less of a character and his lines are less interesting

definitely sounds borderline like hop
What songs and how many songs did you listen to?

 just a few of the top YT vid ones


_________________
Don't go to my youtube channel- www.youtube.com/drdreem12     Roll Eyes

46______ Turned down FV - Page 2 Empty Re: ______ Turned down FV on 28/6/2013, 11:00 pm

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Street said something on Fb about quitting hiphop and making music in a different genre then quitting for good.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum