Registered Member
Spanky wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:You know what I want? I want Knock Madness.Angry
Fuck Knock Madness lol

52 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 7:38 am

Nidac_7

Registered Member
Essence wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:While we are talking about old hop stuff, what does lausd even mean/stand for?
Los Angeles Unified School District
Thanks. That has been bugging me for awhile.

53 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 7:39 am

Essence

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Fuck Knock Madness lol
Can you fucking read he said Fuck Knock Madness.

54 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 9:56 am

Nay Nay

Registered Member
Bahaha, so many butt-hurt people Big Grin

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

55 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 10:22 am

Chokey

Registered Member
Nay Nay wrote:Bahaha, so many butt-hurt people Big Grin
nope. only a pathetic rapper that cant get enough views and his dickriding cum swallowers ready to do whatever for a song. And then there's the rest of us. The ones who dont give a fuck about you.

56 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 11:24 am

Nay Nay

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
nope. only a pathetic rapper that cant get enough views and his dickriding cum swallowers ready to do whatever for a song. And then there's the rest of us. The ones who dont give a fuck about you.
With such an emotional reply, you're obviously giving a fuck about me bro.

57 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 12:11 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
Nay Nay wrote:
Chokey wrote:
no i honestly dont give a fuck about you as a rapper nor as a individual. If you got shot and died right now I wouldnt give one single of a fuck. I would go straight back to my laptop and fap.
But your messages and youtube-fame-hornyness annoys the fuck outta me.

58 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 12:16 pm

hupsun

Registered Member
Nay Nay wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I really dislike people who use the "ohhh u replied 2 me u obvs care aboot me lol"

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

59 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 12:34 pm

Nay Nay

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Chokey wrote:
no i honestly dont give a fuck about you as a rapper nor as a individual. If you got shot and died right now I wouldnt give one single of a fuck. I would go straight back to my laptop and fap.
But your messages and youtube-fame-hornyness annoys the fuck outta me.
Damn bro, I'm hurt. I thought we had a real nice internet relationship goin on for us.. fuck outta here man. I wouldn't expect you to care cause I've never even fuckin met you, just like how I'm sure you wouldn't expect me to have your death affect me in any way. If you're annoyed by me, don't enter threads I make, or simply step away from the computer and go live your life. You shouldn't let people who never met you, posting things don't relate to you, bother you at all; simple fact.

60 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 12:36 pm

Spanky

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Fuck Knock Madness lol
If you seriously care about Knock Madness that much, then your bad and you should feel bad.

61 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 12:39 pm

Nay Nay

Registered Member
Bottom Bitch wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I really dislike people who use the "ohhh u replied 2 me u obvs care aboot me lol"

I didn't say he cared about me? I said he gave a fuck, which he did. Whether it's hating me or liking me, the fact that he acknowledged my post enough to reply to it, that's giving a fuck bro. Too many people catching feelings over posts, god damn haha. Read my other post, if it's bothering you, then you take the internet too seriously

62 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 1:49 pm

semaj116

Registered Member
Nay Nay wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I didn't say he cared about me? I said he gave a fuck, which he did. Whether it's hating me or liking me, the fact that he acknowledged my post enough to reply to it, that's giving a fuck bro. Too many people catching feelings over posts, god damn haha. Read my other post, if it's bothering you, then you take the internet too seriously

can we just ban this guy for being an elitist cunt who dismisses any negative feedback?

63 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 2:43 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Sucking dick for giving advice on a song?

You guys need to get laid

You've got lightsabers or some shit as your avatar.
@HopsinForever, really lol?
Also, usually people that say things like "you guys need to get laid" have bottles of baby lotion and used tissues scattered around their rooms themselves.

It says @hopsinforums..... smh

I didn't say anything about the unreleased hop / funkvolume stuff. I just gave him advice on the song he put time into that he made with swizzz (the song means well and appears to have a good message behind it).

And you guys aren't giving negative feedback, you're blindly hating. Calling people cocksuckers and talking about the deaths of others.

I'm not sure if you guys are actually mad or just trolling, but if it's the former.... damn. #keephateoutyourheart. It's not that serious.... smh

64 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 6:08 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
Fiasco wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Sucking dick for giving advice on a song?

You guys need to get laid

You've got lightsabers or some shit as your avatar.
@HopsinForever, really lol?
Also, usually people that say things like "you guys need to get laid" have bottles of baby lotion and used tissues scattered around their rooms themselves.

It says @hopsinforums..... smh

I didn't say anything about the unreleased hop / funkvolume stuff. I just gave him advice on the song he put time into that he made with swizzz (the song means well and appears to have a good message behind it).

And you guys aren't giving negative feedback, you're blindly hating. Calling people cocksuckers and talking about the deaths of others.

I'm not sure if you guys are actually mad or just trolling, but if it's the former.... damn. #keephateoutyourheart. It's not that serious.... smh

Sue me then m8.
Nice hastag, really helps your argument.
I'm not hating on Nay Nay's music, I'm saying that he's making a bitch move by doing this.
So, get your facts straight before replying.
He's being selfish because he just wants to profit.
You know what, frankly I don't give a fuck about Hopsins old songs, sure they're interesting historically but if it was old and good he prolly would've released it so I'm not loosing sleep over this.

65 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 6:50 pm

Jeet

Can we please stop this pointless arguing...it's not going anywhere. By getting angry & cussing out Nay Nay he's not gonna suddenly realize he's wrong and apologize. It's useless. Like Nay Nay said, if it pisses you off then just ignore & don't acknowledge it. Easy.

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

66 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 7:18 pm

STRANGEgenius

did Fiasco really use hashtags? LMAO.

67 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 17/6/2013, 11:51 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
lock and B&

68 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 18/6/2013, 2:51 am

King

Registered Member
Jeet wrote:Can we please stop this pointless arguing...it's not going anywhere. By getting angry & cussing out Nay Nay he's not gonna suddenly realize he's wrong and apologize. It's useless. Like Nay Nay said, if it pisses you off then just ignore & don't acknowledge it. Easy.

69 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 18/6/2013, 3:48 am

Buddie

Registered Member
This may be the worst thread of all time.

70 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 18/6/2013, 3:57 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Buddie wrote:This may be the worst thread of all time.
But it's fucking hilarious!

71 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 18/6/2013, 4:25 am

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
Where's the popcorn when I need it?

72 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 18/6/2013, 5:23 am

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
King wrote:
Jeet wrote:Can we please stop this pointless arguing...it's not going anywhere. By getting angry & cussing out Nay Nay he's not gonna suddenly realize he's wrong and apologize. It's useless. Like Nay Nay said, if it pisses you off then just ignore & don't acknowledge it. Easy.

73 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 18/6/2013, 9:19 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster

This is true, but that still doesn't mean we're not allowed to voice our opinions.
Plus, mine wasn't a personal attack was it?

74 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 19/6/2013, 5:28 am

Essence

Registered Member

75 Re: Want A New Hopsin Song? on 19/6/2013, 7:35 am

dcan

Registered Member
Yo I can't get into this song. I feel like you need to add a little more heart behind the way you lay the rhymes down. It just seems too cut and dry. This is a cool idea to get more views though so best of luck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum