Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video)

+13
Jeet
Essence
fxtdiilz
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Buddie
Chokey
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
Spanky
King
BitchNigga
Hunter
17 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video)

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 6:37
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:After listening a few more times, this may be one of the worst Hopsin verses of all time.

ok now your just being dramatic, I can name loads of verses and i'm sure you can too lol.

Maybe I am being a little dramatic, but could someone show me a few verses that are worse? I'm just curious haha

If I was a person who has never heard Hopsin's music, I probably wouldn't check out his discography if this was the first video I saw of him rapping.

Fv cypher 2
(Insert about 50 collabs with unknown artist)
The B bop
(loads of unreleased versus if you count that)
Slurpin
Bad motherfucker

After listening to his verse again and considering the mood of the song and the approach it had, it's not really a bad verse, it's just a light Hopsin verse with small punchlines tucked in with a little humor to it.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarren Benton - Go Off feat. SwizZz & Hopsin (Video)

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 8:06
Don't hate on hopsin's verse just for the sake of it....it was decent. Nothing special, not horrible, but decent.
semaj116
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 8:14
My main issue with Hops verse is it's the exact same shit we've heard from him on FV2013, that RA feature and a lot of other songs of his. "I'M THE BEST BECAUSE I SAY I'M THE BEST ALSO PEOPLE DOUBTED ME BUT NOW I'M FAMOUS". This makes me worried for Knock Madness, lately it sounds like he has progressed jack shit and has nothing interesting to talk about except that he's a great rapper and people doubted him.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 8:21
Jeet wrote:Don't hate on hopsin's verse just for the sake of it....it was decent. Nothing special, not horrible, but decent.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 8:50
I can't be the only one that thinks this beat did not fit Hopsin's style at all, and in my opinion he shouldn't touch another beat like this.

Anyway, Jarren went it like usual along with SwizZz!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 17:46
Jeet wrote:Don't hate on hopsin's verse just for the sake of it....it was decent. Nothing special, not horrible, but decent.

I do agree that I'm hating on the verse a little too much, but Hopsin is a great rapper and he shouldn't be putting out "decent" verses talking about the same thing over and over again. I guess my expectations are just too high for Hopsin at this point.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 18:03
Buddie wrote:

I do agree that I'm hating on the verse a little too much, but Hopsin is a great rapper and he shouldn't be putting out "decent" verses talking about the same thing over and over again. I guess my expectations are just too high for Hopsin at this point.

Hopsins not a god bro lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 18:21
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Hopsins not a god bro lol.

Who knows, he could be the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 19:17
It's a song called "Go Off"....what the fuck kind of progression did you expect? lol

Hop delivered a solid verse about goin off, that's all this shit required. Funny that you speak down on his verse but they ALL rapped about gettin their dick sucked/fuckin a slut and being dope.

It's like you guys expect to be blown away every time Hopsin raps a verse.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 19:28
Katz Inf Gang wrote:It's a song called "Go Off"....what the fuck kind of progression did you expect? lol

Hop delivered a solid verse about goin off, that's all this shit required. Funny that you speak down on his verse but they ALL rapped about gettin their dick sucked/fuckin a slut and being dope.

It's like you guys expect to be blown away every time Hopsin raps a verse.

ok I agree, but you sound mad bro haha.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 19:36
Last time i got mad on a forum was when G-Unit was still relevant lol.

I just use angry words
tyler3996
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 21:57
obviously hopsins not going to put a bunch of effort into a verse for a song with no specific concept, thats not even going to be on his album. Hes saving his actual verses for his album. Also his feature verses have never been that good anyways
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 22:14
tyler3996 wrote:obviously hopsins not going to put a bunch of effort into a verse for a song with no specific concept, thats not even going to be on his album. Hes saving his actual verses for his album. Also his feature verses have never been that good anyways
Am I a Psycho.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 22:23
tyler3996 wrote:obviously hopsins not going to put a bunch of effort into a verse for a song with no specific concept, thats not even going to be on his album. Hes saving his actual verses for his album. Also his feature verses have never been that good anyways

Besides Am I A Psycho, you're right.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 22:54
This feature was pretty sick.

One of Hop's best features.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 4:07
Coolguy 127 wrote:This feature was pretty sick.

One of Hop's best features.

Yeah Beastmode was a great verse from Hop.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 7:05
I can't consider 2012 or 2013 "features" for some reason but his verse on 13 was surprisingly underrated.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 12:28
Shit song but sick verse from hop tho : youtube.com/watch?v=X0AaHAtpd-E
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum