Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison Empty Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 23:20
Confessor In Alleged Notorious B.I.G. Murder Plot Escapes Prison

Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison 1claytonhill

It has been reported that Clayton Armstrong Hill has escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia. Hill, who has confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of Notorious B.I.G., is currently on the run from law officials.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Russell G. Vineyard has signed documents noting that Hill walked away from the prison he was in in last week.
“I was notified by officials … that inmate Clayton Armstrong Hill walked off the grounds,” Deputy U.S. Marshal Clay M. Cleveland noted in an affidavit, as reported by Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "A bed count was conducted to verify Hill’s status, and at approximately 6:40 p.m. Hill was identified as missing.”
A report of the escape can be seen below, courtesy of WSBTV in Atlanta, Georgia.

SOURCE
hupsun
Registered Member

Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison Empty Re: Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 23:57
Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison SXUCf5l
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison Empty Re: Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison

Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 22:02
Bottom Bitch wrote:Confessor In Notorious BIG Murder Plot Escapes Prison SXUCf5l
We already know that was you when you were a kid. You posted this a lot of times already.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum