Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks on 26/5/2013, 6:59 am

Frankie

Administrator
Someone has gotten in contact with me from Empire Distribution about the Jarren Benton album leak thread that was on here - it's just been removed. I want to try and avoid these kind of e-mails and private messages on here in the future, so please, no more posting FV leaks like this on here. Same rule applies to other albums by other artists that aren't even on FV. This is a rule that has been here from the start and it should also apply to artists on FV.

Thanks.

Chokey

Registered Member
I was just about to post a Knock Madness leak.

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
dumb

semaj116

Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:dumb

explain

Essence

Registered Member
Alright guys let's take this to another website.

Frankie

Administrator
@Essence wrote:Alright guys let's take this to another website.

That'd be so gr8, m8. Less morons around here the better. K thx.

Talking about FV leaks is fine, just don't post links to such downloads.

Essence

Registered Member
@Frankie wrote:
@Essence wrote:Alright guys let's take this to another website.

That'd be so gr8, m8. Less morons around here the better. K thx.

Talking about FV leaks is fine, just don't post links to such downloads.
Coo.

Alright guys what website do ya'll use so we can share links?

hupsun

Registered Member

Your mama shouldn't have tried to abort you with that stick

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
Bottom Bitch wrote:

What an insult.. I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums, next second my mum tried a hillbilly way of aborting me? grow up faggot

Jeet

Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:

What an insult.. I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums, next second my mum tried a hillbilly way of aborting me? grow up faggot
Holy shit, are you kidding me? Do you not realize that sharing leaked music is illegal? You're getting an artist's hard work for free, they need that money to support themselves, and it doesn't matter to what extent you think it affects them. Just because you take it for granted does not mean that it's okay.

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

Frankie

Administrator
@fxtdiilz wrote:I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums

I'm not talking about old Hopsin songs that get leaked on here, I'm talking about future releases for Funk Volume... such as Knock Madness and Jarren's new album.

If we did allow this sort of stuff, the place would get shutdown as stated in the rules posted up back when this forum first started. I suggest you read the rules. I should have made the rules more clearer that no posting illegal download links to albums also include the Funk Volume releases.

Discuss the shit, just don't post download links. If that is too hard for any of you to do, log out.

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
@Frankie wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums

I'm not talking about old Hopsin songs that get leaked on here, I'm talking about future releases for Funk Volume... such as Knock Madness and Jarren's new album.

If we did allow this sort of stuff, the place would get shutdown as stated in the rules posted up back when this forum first started. I suggest you read the rules. I should have made the rules more clearer that no posting illegal download links to albums also include the Funk Volume releases.

Discuss the shit, just don't post download links. If that is too hard for any of you to do, log out.

I'm sorry and take back what I said.. I thought you meant like old hop songs, example Hang out the zipper.. I thought you were meaning we weren't allowed to share these types of songs anymore. I fully respect not posting leaked albums, it's unfair on the artist and they don't deserve there hard work getting wasted.

On the plus side i got quoted by frankie :P

King

Registered Member
Finally this thread is made. Thumbs Up
No one should be mad tbh.

STRANGEgenius

Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@Frankie wrote:

I'm sorry and take back what I said.. I thought you meant like old hop songs, example Hang out the zipper.. I thought you were meaning we weren't allowed to share these types of songs anymore. I fully respect not posting leaked albums, it's unfair on the artist and they don't deserve there hard work getting wasted.

does that really matter in life?

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@Frankie wrote:

Well there had to be a plus side didn't there?

STRANGEgenius

Registered Member
I guess so.

Chokey

Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@Frankie wrote:

you are that kinda dude that after getting raped by a horse says "at least I had sex".

Essence

Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@Frankie wrote:

you are that kinda dude that after getting raped by a horse says "at least I had sex".
hehehehe

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I don't get why anyone would be surprised or mad about this thread, obviously people don't want their music being leaked before it comes out.

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I don't get why anyone would be surprised or mad about this thread, obviously people don't want their music being leaked before it comes out.

I already explained myself?

dcan

Registered Member
i back this

BraidzMC

Registered Member
Wait, Jarrens upcoming album was leaked?

Anyone got a link? ;)

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
@BraidzMC wrote:Wait, Jarrens upcoming album was leaked?

Anyone got a link? ;)
This was about 'My Grandma's Basement'. This thread is old.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum