Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Havoc 13 - Album Review Empty Havoc 13 - Album Review

Thu 16 May 2013 - 16:16
Dope.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Havoc 13 - Album Review Empty Re: Havoc 13 - Album Review

Thu 16 May 2013 - 17:31
That's all? Other 9 Still haven't heard the entire shit yet, will pick it up soon
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 19:27
I mostly listened to Mobb Deep and not that much of their solo shit. Which one should I listen to first? Prodigy or Havoc??
Registered Member

Fri 17 May 2013 - 2:32
Coolguy 127 wrote:I mostly listened to Mobb Deep and not that much of their solo shit. Which one should I listen to first? Prodigy or Havoc??

Does it matter? You'll still be a faggot.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 17 May 2013 - 2:47
HopNation wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:I mostly listened to Mobb Deep and not that much of their solo shit. Which one should I listen to first? Prodigy or Havoc??

lol'd
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 17 May 2013 - 2:56
I admire the minimalist approach you took for this particular review. Short, sweet & to the point.
I actually haven't heard the album yet, I gotta check it out tbh.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 17 May 2013 - 3:04
HopNation wrote:

Dude just shut the fuck up. It's getting stupid now. It's like your fucking goal in life is to reply to each of my posts and call me a faggot. For once, I stop writing random shit and start taking this seriously and you're still here saying the same god-damn shit, you son of a bitch. And I ain't no fucking faggot, you should just come out of the fucking closet and admit that you're as straight as a circle. Fucking faggot. Go back to your home, Pen Island and suck dick for all of eternity. BOOM.

Could someone else please answer my question cuz' I know HopNation will still be the same. I'm actually serious from now on. I ain't putting no random bullshit no more.
Registered Member

Fri 17 May 2013 - 3:16
Coolguy 127 wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Dude just shut the fuck up. It's getting stupid now. It's like your fucking goal in life is to reply to each of my posts and call me a faggot. For once, I stop writing random shit and start taking this seriously and you're still here saying the same god-damn shit, you son of a bitch. And I ain't no fucking faggot, you should just come out of the fucking closet and admit that you're as straight as a circle. Fucking faggot. Go back to your home, Pen Island and suck dick for all of eternity. BOOM.

Could someone else please answer my question cuz' I know HopNation will still be the same. I'm actually serious from now on. I ain't putting no random bullshit no more.

Why don't you take your random bitching back to the name the artist thread, because poor you nobody wants to guess whatever you put so you start bitching about it. When are you going to realize that it's not just you posting random shit? It's also the fact that the way you are is just the way you are and nobody here fucking likes you, you can try and be different to what you were but that doesn't change anybody's opinion of you. I just tell it like it is, and I will address as a faggot because that's exactly how and what you are.

Also the answer is Havoc faggot.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 17 May 2013 - 3:36
HopNation wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Why don't you take your random bitching back to the name the artist thread, because poor you nobody wants to guess whatever you put so you start bitching about it. When are you going to realize that it's not just you posting random shit? It's also the fact that the way you are is just the way you are and nobody here fucking likes you, you can try and be different to what you were but that doesn't change anybody's opinion of you. I just tell it like it is, and I will address as a faggot because that's exactly how and what you are.

Also the answer is Havoc faggot.
Havoc 13 - Album Review Tumblr_lqgl3e6BPP1qltqnp
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 17 May 2013 - 3:52
theres a lot of use of faggots in this thread, because Coolguy posted here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum