Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

3582

3582
Registered Member

King

King
Registered Member
Judging by this mixtape you can see how Logic is so much of a mainstream/underground crossbreed.

Track with Dizzy is ok, dizzy could of went harder he kind of let himself get outshined.


_________________
Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Lynch By Inch

Lynch By Inch
Registered Member
@King wrote:Judging by this mixtape you can see how Logic is so much of a mainstream/underground crossbreed.

Track with Dizzy is ok, dizzy could of went harder he kind of let himself get outshined.

Would you say the hybrid thing is a good thing or bad thing?

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
@Lynch By Inch wrote:
@King wrote:Judging by this mixtape you can see how Logic is so much of a mainstream/underground crossbreed.

Track with Dizzy is ok, dizzy could of went harder he kind of let himself get outshined.

Would you say the hybrid thing is a good thing or bad thing?
That's how Kendrick and A$AP are. It's a good strategy. You'll blow up in mainstream and underground.


_________________
Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever Black-Hippy

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Essence wrote:It's a good strategy. You'll blow up in mainstream and underground.

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@Essence wrote:
@Lynch By Inch wrote:
@King wrote:Judging by this mixtape you can see how Logic is so much of a mainstream/underground crossbreed.

Track with Dizzy is ok, dizzy could of went harder he kind of let himself get outshined.

Would you say the hybrid thing is a good thing or bad thing?
That's how Kendrick and A$AP are. It's a good strategy. You'll blow up in mainstream and underground.

Exactly.
They bring the lyrical capabilities - not so much for ASAP - of a skilled underground rapper with the sensibility and appeal of a mainstream rapper.


_________________
Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever Madeul10

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
@Essence wrote:
@Lynch By Inch wrote:
@King wrote:Judging by this mixtape you can see how Logic is so much of a mainstream/underground crossbreed.

Track with Dizzy is ok, dizzy could of went harder he kind of let himself get outshined.

Would you say the hybrid thing is a good thing or bad thing?
That's how Kendrick and A$AP are. It's a good strategy. You'll blow up in mainstream and underground.

Exactly.
They bring the lyrical capabilities - not so much for ASAP - of a skilled underground rapper with the sensibility and appeal of a mainstream rapper.
A$AP isn't nearly as good as Kendrick but he has respect in the Underground because he is one of the few mainstream rappers that can actually spit.


_________________
Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever Black-Hippy

Grandmaster

Grandmaster
Registered Member
A$AP is wack as fuck.


_________________
@Chokey wrote:fuck you, fuck esham, fuck aesop rock, fuck mc lars! tired of them in every fucking thread!

whufcwesthamunited


Registered Member
Pretty decent stuff this!!

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Grandmaster wrote:A$AP is wack as fuck.

A$AP >>>>>> Aesop

Grandmaster

Grandmaster
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:A$AP is wack as fuck.

A$AP >>>>>> Aesop
That's just plain wrong.


_________________
@Chokey wrote:fuck you, fuck esham, fuck aesop rock, fuck mc lars! tired of them in every fucking thread!

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Grandmaster wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:A$AP is wack as fuck.

A$AP >>>>>> Aesop
That's just plain wrong.

Nuff Said.

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
[quote=jn"Grandmaster"]A$AP is wack as fuck.[/quote]
That's just plain wrong.


_________________
Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever Black-Hippy

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Essence wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:A$AP is wack as fuck.
That's just plain wrong.

Grandmaster

Grandmaster
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:A$AP is wack as fuck.

A$AP >>>>>> Aesop
That's just plain wrong.

Nuff Said.
Nuff Said.


_________________
@Chokey wrote:fuck you, fuck esham, fuck aesop rock, fuck mc lars! tired of them in every fucking thread!

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
the track with jhene aiko is dope as fuck. she's the best underground female singer atm imo. she should have done more of the chorus tho.

track with dizzy... meeh.

havent listened to the rest.


@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:A$AP is wack as fuck.

A$AP >>>>>> Aesop
That's just plain wrong.

Nuff Said.
I like asap but this is so shitty. He fits the beat but it still sounds shit. You could choose all of his songs and you pick this?


@Grandmaster wrote:A$AP is wack as fuck.




listen and stfu


_________________
Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever WN6h6

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
I liked Undeniable better

I really like the last verse on this song. Reminds me of old school shady.


_________________
Logic - Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever Black-Hippy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum