Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History' Empty Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History'

Thu 2 May 2013 - 2:31
King
King
Registered Member

Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History' Empty Re: Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History'

Thu 2 May 2013 - 2:51
That mountain dew commercial was stupid, theres no sense to it and I don't find it funny either.

This is racist.. but it's saying not to judge based off color as you can see at the end. I Lol'd when I saw this for some reason, it's just weird haha.

Went from Sad to happy to annoyed to wtf lol.
Registered Member

Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History' Empty Re: Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History'

Thu 2 May 2013 - 3:08
King wrote:That mountain dew commercial was stupid, theres no sense to it and I don't find it funny either.

This is racist.. but it's saying not to judge based off color as you can see at the end. I Lol'd when I saw this for some reason, it's just weird haha.

what...the...fuck
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 2 May 2013 - 4:07
HopNation wrote:
hhahahahah Tyler the Creator is hilarious. "You better not snitch on a playa"
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 2 May 2013 - 4:14
These aren't racist but they're possibly the funniest commercials inmo

Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 4 May 2013 - 2:01
The toothpaste and Japp commercials were funny as hell.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 11 May 2013 - 2:47
King wrote:That mountain dew commercial was stupid, theres no sense to it and I don't find it funny either.

Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History' 85962-288px-Mickey_mouse_unsee
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 11 May 2013 - 3:08
King wrote:
Mountain Dew 'Most Racist Commercial in History' Wtf
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum