Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite unreleased Hop song?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Favourite unreleased Hop song? on 1/5/2013, 11:10 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Just wondering what everyones favourite/favourites are from hop that are unreleased?

I'll probably get hated on but i think mine is Mr. Pillowman..

followed by maybe dont believe you love me or left me hanging?

off the top of my head


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

King

avatar
Registered Member
Track number 11


_________________

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Can't pick one. Not in order. Off the top of my head. Pretty sure list would change if I listened to all his unreleased songs right now.



Honourable Mention - Don't Believe You Love Me

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
be my friend


_________________

3582

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:Can't pick one. Not in order. Off the top of my head. Pretty sure list would change if I listened to all his unreleased songs right now.



It is what it is was released, it was a collab tbh.

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
Ill Mind Of Hopsin 6.

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Chokey wrote:be my friend


_________________

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
HopNation wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Can't pick one. Not in order. Off the top of my head. Pretty sure list would change if I listened to all his unreleased songs right now.



It is what it is was released, it was a collab tbh.

yea except for the "it is what is, so bitch suck as dick" part in the song. dont remember if that's what it says but the rest of the song is a collab.

and Be my friend is definitely a cool song


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

3582

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Can't pick one. Not in order. Off the top of my head. Pretty sure list would change if I listened to all his unreleased songs right now.



It is what it is was released, it was a collab tbh.

yea except for the "it is what is, so bitch suck as dick" part in the song. dont remember if that's what it says but the rest of the song is a collab.

and Be my friend is definitely a cool song

Actually no that part is in there too...



The people who did the collab, just remixed the song and just used Hopsin's parts then put it up for sale everywhere lol.

10 Re: Favourite unreleased Hop song? on 2/5/2013, 12:34 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
HopNation wrote:Actually no that part is in there too...



The people who did the collab, just remixed the song and just used Hopsin's parts then put it up for sale everywhere lol.

This song is also on sale on Xbox music and I got it. Thumbs Up

11 Re: Favourite unreleased Hop song? on 6/5/2013, 11:16 am

Grafik

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:be my friend

http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
So Unfair - I'm pretty sure it was unreleased, actually I might be wrong but that is one hell of a verse.
One of his best.


_________________

13 Re: Favourite unreleased Hop song? on 11/5/2013, 7:56 am

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
left me hanging and where will i go demo


_________________

14 Re: Favourite unreleased Hop song? on 11/5/2013, 12:02 pm

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:So Unfair - I'm pretty sure it was unreleased, actually I might be wrong but that is one hell of a verse.
One of his best.
It was actually a feature, someone just cut Hop's verse and part of the chorus out and said it was a full, original Hop song unreleased.

Edit: It was The Real Chaos Absoloot Squad Ft. Hopsin - So Unfair.
Someone posted it here a few months ago, I don't have it anymore and would love if someone had it.

15 Re: Favourite unreleased Hop song? on 11/5/2013, 1:08 pm

Nidac_7

avatar
Registered Member
Where Will I Go demo and Be My Friend


_________________

16 Re: Favourite unreleased Hop song? on 11/5/2013, 2:10 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:So Unfair - I'm pretty sure it was unreleased, actually I might be wrong but that is one hell of a verse.
One of his best.
It was actually a feature, someone just cut Hop's verse and part of the chorus out and said it was a full, original Hop song unreleased.

Edit: It was The Real Chaos Absoloot Squad Ft. Hopsin - So Unfair.
Someone posted it here a few months ago, I don't have it anymore and would love if someone had it.

I have this song, but can't really be bothered making a soundcloud and uploading and shit lol. if it comes down to it and no else sends it to you though i will sweet?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum