Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin Interview 4-28-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 10:49 am

ProHub_FV

Registered Member
Here's a Hopsin interview http://hoodhype.com/blog/2013/04/hoodhype-show-episode-201-the-spark/ starts at 01:20:09 (Audio only)

2 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 11:18 am

Hunter

Registered Member
He said he likes Taylor Swift, Fun, Fall Out Boy and Justin Bieber? WTF HOP! I hope he's trolling. PLus he said he likes Drake after he dissed him? Soft ass motherfucker

3 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 11:22 am

ProHub_FV

Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:He said he likes Taylor Swift, Fun, Fall Out Boy and Justin Bieber? WTF HOP! I hope he's trolling. PLus he said he likes Drake after he dissed him? Soft ass motherfucker
What you listen to doesn't make you hard or soft. The Drake diss was taking a shot to be competitive that's what hip hop has lost. rappers be kissing each other's ass, taking pics on instagram i'm not saying they should beef but keep it competitive

4 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 11:36 am

Hunter

Registered Member
ProHub_FV wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:He said he likes Taylor Swift, Fun, Fall Out Boy and Justin Bieber? WTF HOP! I hope he's trolling. PLus he said he likes Drake after he dissed him? Soft ass motherfucker
What you listen to doesn't make you hard or soft. The Drake diss was taking a shot to be competitive that's what hip hop has lost. rappers be kissing each other's ass, taking pics on instagram i'm not saying they should beef but keep it competitive

I was kidding about the being soft part but I still think it's wack that real artist like him likes taylor swift and justin bieber

5 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 11:47 am

Buddie

Registered Member
Taylor Swift is good, but Bieber? C'mon son!

6 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 11:51 am

Spanky

Registered Member
Dude Drake is pretty decent, he of course has his filler songs, but he can make a decent album. Taylor swift if great, and Justin Biebz new songs are a lot better.

7 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 12:55 pm

Essence

Registered Member
eww tf

8 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 1:32 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
TBH Drake isn't that bad. He does have a lot of bad songs, but there are some decent tracks. Like this. Like he is a bad rapper, but if I just feel bored and want to listen to something different it would be him.

For Taylor Swift, I don't really give a fuck if he likes her or not.

But Biebs is just a...SMH. But I don' really care about this either. It's not gonna affect his songs right? Or is it?? Biggie

AND FINALLY!! He's releasing a single. I hope it drops on my birthday.

lol till this very day, Hop is still acts awkward during the interviews. haha if I was in his shoes, I'd probably still be a pretty awkward kid to hang out with. But that's the thing that makes me related to him. Thumbs Up

9 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 1/5/2013, 2:09 pm

King

Registered Member
Hes not trolling, hes always liked them and always admitted it when asked, hes also a fan of Disney Music. He said once he did not like a few mainstream drake songs but that he likes his R&B stuff. He used to like Lil waynes older stuff and he liked "How to Love".

10 Re: Hopsin Interview 4-28-13 on 2/5/2013, 9:08 am

Essence

Registered Member
Oh, Okay Drakes R and B songs. Drake's raps suck except 5 Am in Toronto. And What the Fuck is a bieber?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum