Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funk Volume's Still Movin'

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 29/3/2013, 6:19 pm

downer59k

Registered Member
They've said this is the theme song-type thing for their Still Movin' campaign that will start as soon as the DFUOB5 contest is over. I don't like this song though, sadly. Video seems hella lazy, too. Jarren Benton provided me more entertainment in this video than any of them.. haha, straight up. Check it out though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho_i8Z8m6Wo

2 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 29/3/2013, 6:35 pm

King

Registered Member
Lmao at jarrens face being a mile away from his "body" fail.

Dizzy is a good guy, made some points if you listen.

3 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 29/3/2013, 7:23 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
not the best song. beat's not good. Video reminds me of many things I hate about todays hip hop. Dizzy needs to pick his videos better. This, Hotel Stripper & that lazy bad poor pathetic video of him and that girl driving on a field? the fuck? I can shoot better videos than that shit.

4 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 29/3/2013, 8:00 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member

5 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 29/3/2013, 10:50 pm

Mence

Registered Member
Y'all know Damn well this song was dope. What's up with you guys always hating on Dizzy? I don't get it.

6 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 29/3/2013, 11:04 pm

King

Registered Member
@Mence wrote:Y'all know Damn well this song was dope. What's up with you guys always hating on Dizzy? I don't get it.

This forum consists of mostly Tech n9ne/Slim Shady stans who seek similar approaches in other artists material.

Lol

7 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 29/3/2013, 11:14 pm

Mence

Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Mence wrote:Y'all know Damn well this song was dope. What's up with you guys always hating on Dizzy? I don't get it.

This forum consists of mostly Tech n9ne/Slim Shady stans who seek similar approaches in other artists material.

Lol

I guess that makes sense haha.

8 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 12:24 am

STRANGEgenius

Registered Member

Hopsin is dope, SwizZz is dope, Jarren is dope.

Dizzy Wright sucks donkey balls.

9 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 3:58 am

downer59k

Registered Member

I think Dizzy's dope as fuck. I really do. I just think that compared to any of the other songs he's done while on Funk Volume, this one pales in comparison. That's all I meant.

10 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 4:48 am

Essence

Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hopsin is dope, SwizZz is dope, Jarren is dope.

Dizzy Wright lately has been sucking donkey balls.
Edit

11 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 8:50 am

Chokey

Registered Member
@King wrote:

Lol

so true haha. 90% of the forum got their jimmmies russled by that comment.

12 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 8:54 am

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
@King wrote:

Lol

I've got respect for you man, but this is the most hypocritical statement you've ever made.

13 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 9:37 am

Jeet

Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
@King wrote:

Lol

I've got respect for you man, but this is the most hypocritical statement you've ever made.

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

14 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 10:37 am

STRANGEgenius

Registered Member
@Jeet wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
@King wrote:

Lol

15 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 5:14 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
I like Dizzy, but I just don't like his music. As far as rapping goes, he's good but not on the same level as the rest of FV when it comes to skill.

Hopsin is by far the best. SwizZz would easily be the 2nd favorite artist on the label if he actually cared about releasing music. And Jarren is really dope, but he just hasn't really released anything good since Skitzo. I think he's really going to show how great of an artist he is on his upcoming album.

16 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 5:20 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@Jeet wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
@King wrote:

Lol

17 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 5:20 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
@Buddie wrote:I like Dizzy, but I just don't like his music. As far as rapping goes, he's good but not on the same level as the rest of FV when it comes to skill.

Hopsin is by far the best. SwizZz would easily be the 2nd favorite artist on the label if he actually cared about releasing music. And Jarren is really dope, but he just hasn't really released anything good since Skitzo. I think he's really going to show how great of an artist he is on his upcoming album.
I actually agree with this 100 %

18 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 6:18 pm

King

Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
@King wrote:

Lol

I did not exclude myself, statement is invalid.

You should of known by now that I really don't care to admit things others are in denial of. I was waiting for this post though, it was just waiting to happen lol.

Accurate and true post is still accurate and true,

19 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 30/3/2013, 8:00 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
The song was okay, but lately Dizzy hasn't been making any songs that I would listen to over and over. His songs when he was on flashy are pretty good and ever since he came on F.V he's had a few good songs. I think the weed finally got to his head. Dizzy

20 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 2/4/2013, 12:55 am

Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:I like Dizzy, but I just don't like his music. As far as rapping goes, he's good but not on the same level as the rest of FV when it comes to skill.

Skitzo is not that dope AT ALL.

21 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 2/4/2013, 1:27 am

Buddie

Registered Member
HopNation wrote:

That's your opinion, I think most people on here and most fans of Jarren in general would say that it's one of, if not his best song to date.

22 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 2/4/2013, 1:44 am

Spanky

Registered Member
HopNation wrote:

I used to not really like Jarren, I only liked Skitzo, but after listening to his freebasing kevin bacon mixtape, it was actually pretty good

23 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 2/4/2013, 1:52 am

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Jarren's wordplay is too dope. + I just posted more than 20 times today that's crazy.

24 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 2/4/2013, 5:50 am

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
@Buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:

That's your opinion, I think most people on here and most fans of Jarren in general would say that it's one of, if not his best song to date.

Agreed.
He has some nice punchlines and that shit makes me go HAM.

25 Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin' on 2/4/2013, 5:53 am

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
@King wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
@King wrote:

Lol

I did not exclude myself, statement is invalid.

You should of known by now that I really don't care to admit things others are in denial of. I was waiting for this post though, it was just waiting to happen lol.

Accurate and true post is still accurate and true,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum