Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

DFUOB 5, Winners

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1DFUOB 5, Winners Empty DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 3:12 am

King

King
Registered Member
Winners

First: Streetlight
Second: Beamin and Timmy
Third: Eiqu


--------
Funk Volume's "Don't Fu[N]k Up Our Beats" Rap Contest 5 - 2013
3 out of the 25 picked for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as you can see above obviously.

Full list

1) Denace Vid

2) Bizzy Vid

3) Street Light Vid

4) Ceddy Jay Vid

5) Beamin & Timmy Vid

6) Jaylenz Vid

7) YD Vid

8) Kryple Vid

9) Futuristic Vid

10) Nate Paulson Vid

11) AyHay Vid

12) Killa T Vid

13) So High Clique Vid

14) Sentral Soldiers Vid

15) Hard Target Vid

16) Mr. Liqz Vid

17) G-Mo Skee Vid

18) Eiqu Vid

19) Dubbs Vid

20)Chaotik Vid

21) Peter Piffen Vid

22) Denny V Vid

23) Drew Boogie Vid

24) Sean Dee Vid

25) Petie Rico Vid


So who would be your top three in this list if you had to choose?



Last edited by King on 1/4/2013, 6:49 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Morgan Freeman)


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

2DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 3:51 am

iSigh

iSigh
Registered Member
Why the fuck do they have to drag this shit out. Just post them.

3DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 3:58 am

King

King
Registered Member
@iSigh wrote:Why the fuck do they have to drag this shit out. Just post them.

I guess they want to have them each on individual posts so people can check them out. It's slow but more organized.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

4DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 4:54 am

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
So many butthurts are getting mad at Denace.
This was one of the top comments

"i hope hopsin shows yelawolf this, and i hope yela shows EM"

....Eminem has heard Denaces songs before.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners R1jfoDb

5DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 4:58 am

iSigh

iSigh
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:So many butthurts are getting mad at Denace.
This was one of the top comments

"i hope hopsin shows yelawolf this, and i hope yela shows EM"

....Eminem has heard Denaces songs before.
Is he the guy who made that soulja boy diss and everyone thought it really was eminem or was that someone else?

6DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 5:04 am

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@iSigh wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:So many butthurts are getting mad at Denace.
This was one of the top comments

"i hope hopsin shows yelawolf this, and i hope yela shows EM"

....Eminem has heard Denaces songs before.
Is he the guy who made that soulja boy diss and everyone thought it really was eminem or was that someone else?
It was him. Kinda sad he's known as that guy but he brought it on himself. Instead of ignoring the fact that 50% of his comments are about how he sounds like Eminem he decided to make songs about it.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners R1jfoDb

7DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 5:07 am

King

King
Registered Member
@iSigh wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:So many butthurts are getting mad at Denace.
This was one of the top comments

"i hope hopsin shows yelawolf this, and i hope yela shows EM"

....Eminem has heard Denaces songs before.
Is he the guy who made that soulja boy diss and everyone thought it really was eminem or was that someone else?

Yes hes the same guy, so yea Eminem himself heard him before as well.
I feel sorry for the guy, I mean he truly wants to make it and is making all of these songs, sounding like Eminem actually holds him back as far as him making a name for himself. Hes actually a decent rapper, I guess anything is possible though.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

8DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 5:15 am

Jeet

Jeet
Registered Member
This list...
DFUOB 5, Winners Tumblr_m8vcltcutg1qjemo2o1_250


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners Rakims10
 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

9DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 5:19 am

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
I'm glad G-Mo made the list because I want him to get bigger than he is now but his entry was better last year and it doesn't have as a good of a replay value.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners R1jfoDb

10DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 5:26 am

King

King
Registered Member
I bet most of those dudes complaining on FV pages don't have the balls to come up with their own 25 finalist.

It's easier to be a critic than be a judge lol.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

11DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 5:39 am

STRANGEgenius

STRANGEgenius
Registered Member
wow. this is fucking retarded.

apart from Street and G-Mo, and Bizzys lyrics.

fuck this; fv are the most retarded record company on the world.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

12DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 6:03 am

King

King
Registered Member
Strange Music should have a contest that would be awesome Other 10


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

13DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 6:18 am

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@King wrote:Strange Music should have a contest that would be awesome Other 10

At least they've got enough gwap to make you not pay for the beats.
Although, they probably would make you pay.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners Madeul10

14DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 6:28 am

STRANGEgenius

STRANGEgenius
Registered Member
@King wrote:Strange Music should have a contest that would be awesome Other 10

Strange have new music releasing every week.

Unlike FV where its every 6 months; so they do this contest to make them look "busy"


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

15DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 7:08 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I'm glad G-Mo made the list because I want him to get bigger than he is now but his entry was better last year and it doesn't have as a good of a replay value.

His lyrics were offensive to the point it killed the song, you never make a joke about shooting up a school and what he said bout chris benoit was low and uncalled for. actually disgusted me


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

16DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 7:35 am

Jeet

Jeet
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I'm glad G-Mo made the list because I want him to get bigger than he is now but his entry was better last year and it doesn't have as a good of a replay value.

His lyrics were offensive to the point it killed the song, you never make a joke about shooting up a school and what he said bout chris benoit was low and uncalled for. actually disgusted me
You must hate eminem then.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners Rakims10
 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

17DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 8:16 am

King

King
Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@King wrote:Strange Music should have a contest that would be awesome Other 10

Strange have new music releasing every week.

Unlike FV where its every 6 months; so they do this contest to make them look "busy"

But they can pull it off don't you think? I mean it's easy to run a contest with thousands of entries and choose a list of 25 that everyone loves right? I think they can pull it off they are the greatest Indie label of all time.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

18DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 8:52 am

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
@King wrote:
18) Eiqu Vid
this danish dude goes hard every time. He at least needs to be #3.
Too much butthurt on facebook and in this thread.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners WN6h6

19DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 9:04 am

STRANGEgenius

STRANGEgenius
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@King wrote:Strange Music should have a contest that would be awesome Other 10

Strange have new music releasing every week.

Unlike FV where its every 6 months; so they do this contest to make them look "busy"

But they can pull it off don't you think? I mean it's easy to run a contest with thousands of entries and choose a list of 25 that everyone loves right? I think they can pull it off they are the greatest Indie label of all time.

yeah they could. But i doubt they would ever run it


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

20DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 9:11 am

hopsintupac

hopsintupac
Registered Member
LMFAO @ Number 25... So original song huh... Great choice fv...


_________________
MY VIDEO

DFUOB 5, Winners Swag_i11
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

21DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 1:50 pm

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@Jeet wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I'm glad G-Mo made the list because I want him to get bigger than he is now but his entry was better last year and it doesn't have as a good of a replay value.

His lyrics were offensive to the point it killed the song, you never make a joke about shooting up a school and what he said bout chris benoit was low and uncalled for. actually disgusted me
You must hate eminem then.
Hahah this^^^
Eminem rapped about columbine at least twice and that was on the Marshall mathers LP alone
But yea I see why someone would be "offended" by G Mo but I really just like his music and I think he knows wht he's doing


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners R1jfoDb

22DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 6:13 pm

King

King
Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@King wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@King wrote:Strange Music should have a contest that would be awesome Other 10

Strange have new music releasing every week.

Unlike FV where its every 6 months; so they do this contest to make them look "busy"

But they can pull it off don't you think? I mean it's easy to run a contest with thousands of entries and choose a list of 25 that everyone loves right? I think they can pull it off they are the greatest Indie label of all time.

yeah they could. But i doubt they would ever run it

Dizzy


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

23DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 6:39 pm

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I'm glad G-Mo made the list because I want him to get bigger than he is now but his entry was better last year and it doesn't have as a good of a replay value.

His lyrics were offensive to the point it killed the song, you never make a joke about shooting up a school and what he said bout chris benoit was low and uncalled for. actually disgusted me
oh grow some balls you pussy.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners WN6h6

24DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 10:52 pm

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
Who actually listened to the ones besides G-MO, Street Light, and Denace.

Because I listened to Sean Dee and he's pretty good.


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners Black-Hippy

25DFUOB 5, Winners Empty Re: DFUOB 5, Winners on 28/3/2013, 11:59 pm

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
@Essence wrote:Who actually listened to the ones besides G-MO, Street Light, and Denace.

Because I listened to Sean Dee and he's pretty good.

Eiqu is pretty dope actually


_________________
DFUOB 5, Winners WN6h6

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum