Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Every Hop song mentioning Morgan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 2:51 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Because once again this forums is dead i'll start something up lol

I'll start with some off the top of my head,

You are my enemy,
Press charges,
Secrets out,



_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

2 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 5:15 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
How many Tech n9ne songs did not use a single "cha"

Every song Eminem mentions a fast food restaurant?

Every song Hopsin Mentions his balls?

Those would make a more interesting thread.


_________________

3 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 5:27 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
@King wrote:How many Tech n9ne songs did not use a single "cha"

Every song Eminem mentions a fast food restaurant?

Every song Hopsin Mentions his balls?

Those would make a more interesting thread.

make those threads then, this is my one and this is what i wanna know


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

4 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 8:31 am

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
Name a Tech song where he doesn't rhyme "Strange, gang, lane or chain".


_________________

5 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 8:53 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:Name a Tech song where he doesn't rhyme "Strange, gang, lane or chain".

Am I A Psycho


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

6 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 8:56 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:Because once again this forums is dead i'll start something up lol

I'll start with some off the top of my head,

You are my enemy,
Press charges,
Secrets out,



_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

7 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 9:57 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
name a song where chief keef doesnt rhyme some word with the exact same word
name a dizzy song where he doesnt mention he smoke das weed
does there excist a 2 chainz song that aint pure shit all over?


_________________

8 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 7:35 pm

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:Name a Tech song where he doesn't rhyme "Strange, gang, lane or chain".

Am I A Psycho
Strange lane hopin I can maintain


_________________

9 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 8:55 pm

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
Name a Wayne song where he doesn't sound like an autistic 12 year-old.

10 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 10:46 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
This thread got really off topic.
I think you named the main ones, there's a lot where Hopsin COULD be talking about her but doesn't mentIon names so it's hard to tell


_________________

11 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 26/3/2013, 11:44 pm

3582

avatar
Registered Member
@Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Name a Wayne song where he doesn't sound like an autistic 12 year-old.

Name a Wayne song where he doesn't mention his dick lol.

12 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 27/3/2013, 1:32 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:This thread got really off topic.

No, the topic is off thread. Wink


_________________

13 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 27/3/2013, 1:58 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
@Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Name a Wayne song where he doesn't sound like an autistic 12 year-old.
do you even Lollipop?


_________________

14 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 27/3/2013, 2:07 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
HopNation wrote:
@Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Name a Wayne song where he doesn't sound like an autistic 12 year-old.

Name a Wayne song where he doesn't mention his dick lol.
He never talks about his dick he always talks about pussy though.


_________________

15 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 27/3/2013, 5:44 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@Essence wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:Name a Tech song where he doesn't rhyme "Strange, gang, lane or chain".

Am I A Psycho
Strange lane hopin I can maintain

but the last words aint ;)


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

16 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 27/3/2013, 8:35 am

Jeet

avatar
Registered Member
Hijacked thread is hijacked


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

17 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 27/3/2013, 10:24 am

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
@Chokey wrote:name a song where chief keef doesnt rhyme some word with the exact same word
name a dizzy song where he doesnt mention he smoke das weed
does there excist a 2 chainz song that aint pure shit all over?

His verse in Mercy was actually decent.


_________________

18 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 27/3/2013, 8:09 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:This thread got really off topic.
I think you named the main ones, there's a lot where Hopsin COULD be talking about her but doesn't mentIon names so it's hard to tell

Dont believe you love me,
Cant trust 'em,
Cover up

these sorta songs?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

19 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 28/3/2013, 3:47 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:This thread got really off topic.
I think you named the main ones, there's a lot where Hopsin COULD be talking about her but doesn't mentIon names so it's hard to tell

Dont believe you love me,
Cant trust 'em,
Cover up

these sorta songs?
yup


_________________

20 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 28/3/2013, 5:24 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
His verse in Mercy was actually decent.

Other 1

21 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 28/3/2013, 5:29 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
His verse in Mercy was actually decent.

Other 1
The thing with Lil Wayne is he says so much trash that it's difficult to respect him when he has a good line...


_________________

22 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 28/3/2013, 5:45 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:This thread got really off topic.
I think you named the main ones, there's a lot where Hopsin COULD be talking about her but doesn't mentIon names so it's hard to tell

Dont believe you love me,
Cant trust 'em,
Cover up

these sorta songs?
yup
what others lol?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

23 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 28/3/2013, 8:49 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:This thread got really off topic.
I think you named the main ones, there's a lot where Hopsin COULD be talking about her but doesn't mentIon names so it's hard to tell

Dont believe you love me,
Cant trust 'em,
Cover up

these sorta songs?
yup
what others lol?
press charges


_________________

24 Re: Every Hop song mentioning Morgan on 29/3/2013, 10:26 am

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
His verse in Mercy was actually decent.

Other 1
The thing with Lil Wayne is he says so much trash that it's difficult to respect him when he has a good line...

I liked his flow.
Don't act like such a Hip Hop elitist.


_________________

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum