Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

CZARFACE (Inspectah Deck, 7L, Esoteric) Empty CZARFACE (Inspectah Deck, 7L, Esoteric)

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 22:50
It's been a while since there's been an album review on here, and I've really enjoyed this one so here you go!

If this record came out in '94-'95 it would've went 2X platinum.

Sick album cover, sick features, sick beats, sick lyrics, sickness. Just try to listen to it and not nod your head.

02 Air 'Em Out - 8/10: Drums are awesome on this beat, Lil' Fame sample on the chorus fits perfectly. Eso's rap is on point.

03 Cement 3's - 8/10: Crazy flow and lyrics on this one, awesome use of ODB sample. Roc Marciano sounds great over this beat. Beat is a little stale and repetitive.

04 Czar Refaeli - 10/10: I've been bangin this joint since it leaked onto Utube. This song fits the whole Superhero theme perfectly with an oldschool bassline and dusty drums. This beat fits Deck perfectly. Eso steals the show lyrically with this track, spitting a violent verse.

05 Rock Beast - 10/10: Another solid banger, the beat really makes this song. Both rappers hit hard on this one, definitely one to repeat.

06 Savagely Attack - 8.5/10: Great flow all around. Ghost sounds real pumped over the beat, reminiscent of his Ironman days.

07 Marvel Team-Up - 10+/10: So far this is my favorite track, sounds like a blunted-out Cypress Hill track. This beat is so sick, I love it. Eso and Deck go back and forth, sounds great.

08 It's Raw - 10/10: Action Bronson! This guy is the man! The Bobby Flay of rap. Again, beat is sick...7L did amazing things on this album.

09 Let it Off - 10/10: DJ Premier! Wasn't expecting this, beat is great - no surprise. Lyrics are on point. The beat switches up during the chorus and is awesome

10 World War 4 - 7/10: This song has a Masta Killa - No Said Date vibe to it, not a huge fan but it's listenable. Samples are funny. "**** a Fresh Prince, yeah I fire at Will"

11 Dead Zone - 10+/10: Beat is FIRE!!!! Deck and Eso flow perfect over this one. This album just keeps getting better and doesn't slow down towards the end.

12 Poisonous Thoughts - 9/10: Deck has a great verse on this one, chorus is catchy. Drums are dope. They get better when Mr MFN Exquire comes on. Definitely a repeater

13 Shoguns - 8/10: Beat sounds evil, Cappadonna comes hard. I wanted to like this track more but Vinnie holds back a little. He would have sounded great over the "Czar Rafaeli" beat.

14 Hazmat Rap - 10/10: Deck simply kills this one. Great end to the album.

Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

CZARFACE (Inspectah Deck, 7L, Esoteric) Empty Re: CZARFACE (Inspectah Deck, 7L, Esoteric)

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 23:56
Great album. Deck & Esoteric really worked well together on this one.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

CZARFACE (Inspectah Deck, 7L, Esoteric) Empty Re: CZARFACE (Inspectah Deck, 7L, Esoteric)

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 7:35
Decks pretty cool and Esoteric is one of my favourites, definetly gonna listen to this:
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Sat 16 Mar 2013 - 2:16
Grandmaster wrote:Decks pretty cool and Esoteric is one of my favourites, definetly gonna listen to this:

Its something to be excited about.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum