Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin and Crooked I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 7:10 am

King

Registered Member

Hopsin
Just got a chance to chill with one of my biggest inspirations in rap music, CROOKED I!!!

Do you think this will lead to a collab?

2 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 8:27 am

Spanky

Registered Member
It would have to be Crooked I (featuring Hopsin), because Hopsin probably doesn't want to many collabs on Knock Madness, even if he is meeting his inspirations or favorite rappers.

3 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 9:10 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Spanky wrote:It would have to be Crooked I (featuring Hopsin), because Hopsin probably doesn't want to many collabs on Knock Madness, even if he is meeting his inspirations or favorite rappers.
hell, I don't want to many collabs on Knock Madness. I wouldn't mind some sort of Hopsin mixtape with collabs to pump up anticipation for KM but it'd probably delay KM

4 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 9:20 am

Spanky

Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Spanky wrote:It would have to be Crooked I (featuring Hopsin), because Hopsin probably doesn't want to many collabs on Knock Madness, even if he is meeting his inspirations or favorite rappers.
hell, I don't want to many collabs on Knock Madness. I wouldn't mind some sort of Hopsin mixtape with collabs to pump up anticipation for KM but it'd probably delay KM
ehhh. I'd rather have Knock Madness right now, but those rappers, like Crooked I, Joe Budden, Redman, Macklemore should get him on an album or mixtape, then a Hopsin fan can create a fan mixtape that has Hopsin collabs with those big artists.

5 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 10:18 am

Chokey

Registered Member
the hopsin/crookedI mixtape will push km 5 years further again :/

6 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 11:28 am

King

Registered Member
I wonder if His EP with travis barker has any unexpected collabs..

AFTER Knockmadness he should have callabo EP.

7 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 11:30 am

Jeet

King wrote:

Hopsin
Just got a chance to chill with one of my biggest inspirations in rap music, CROOKED I!!!

A collab would be amazing tbh, Crooked I is one of the most skilled lyricists out there.

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

8 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 12:19 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
King wrote:I wonder if His EP with travis barker has any unexpected collabs..

AFTER Knockmadness he should have callabo EP.
like lil wayne? Hopsin 3

9 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 12:31 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Spanky wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
ehhh. I'd rather have Knock Madness right now, but those rappers, like Crooked I, Joe Budden, Redman, Macklemore should get him on an album or mixtape, then a Hopsin fan can create a fan mixtape that has Hopsin collabs with those big artists.
yea that sounds better

10 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 12:34 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
Jeet wrote:
King wrote:

Hopsin

A collab would be amazing tbh, Crooked I is one of the most skilled lyricists out there.

11 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 2:05 pm

STRANGEgenius

Crooked I is a crazy ass dope rapper.

12 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 2:08 pm

Essence

Registered Member
I'm prettt sure they aren't gonna colab. They just met each other like 50 and Hopsin.

13 Re: Hopsin and Crooked I on 19/2/2013, 3:14 pm

iSigh

Registered Member
it would be awesome, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum