Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hang Out The Zipper (Full Version)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hang Out The Zipper (Full Version) on 5/2/2013, 4:29 am

The Real Red Rainbows

Banned Member

Hey Blaze, I knew you loved giving rim jobs. That's why I didn't sell you anymore songs faggot. Stop trying to make money off my vault.

To any other person, who bought the song, my apologies, but ass betters like this idiot need to be taught a lesson. This is why you won't get anything before RAW because assholes like this don't know how to control themselves.

And I never tried to sell you any bullshit songs, idiot. I only use my Facebook for personal friends, not people who want to dig in my vaults. Every song I offered you was UNHEARD and UNLEAKED. So, do what Gibby did, tuck your tail, go back to your normal STAN ass life, and be the failure we all you know to be. You're a butt-hurt faggot just like Gibby, and you'll always be a butt hurt faggot. And if you want to push me, I'll leak the other two songs because as far as I'm concerned - you don't deserve a dime anymore than I do.

HOPSIN - HANG OUT THE ZIPPER:

http://batshare.com/n1lx5y5yjcqh

- Sincerely - Red Rainbows

Fiasco

Registered Member
owned.

The Real Red Rainbows

Banned Member

Oh and shout out to Nay Nay, The Event, Adam H., Fiasco, Frankie, and the other people I gave or sold stuff to who can actually keep it to themselves.

The Real Blaze 27

Registered Member
I didnt even read your whole post too long your a faggot bro you deleted me on fb didnt respond to my messages and wanted to sell me a bunch of fucking bullshit songs for like $100 your im not "Butt Hurt" haha and i can tell your WAY more upset about this then me which i find extremly funny. Hey at least the forums got a free song off me Your welcome Guys!

The Real Blaze 27

Registered Member
Fiasco shut your bitch ass up youre prob the biggest pussy on here so i wouldnt be talking.

Grandmaster

Registered Member
Already lol

iSigh

Registered Member
^Lol
Thanks Red Rainbows

bgman

Registered Member
Lol its dooope.

BabySmacker

Take your little break up to the PMs.

King

Registered Member
The moment Hopsin releases everything himself.

Other 1

STRANGEgenius

Blaze you paid $50 for this song.

Not even that good...

Frankie

Administrator
Nice, downloading now. Will give it a listen.

Chokey

Registered Member
really classic hop. This is just what I needed on this fucking monday.
Thank you Tanner!

Jeet

An average hopsin song imo. Thanks for this

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

Buddie

Registered Member
haha this is so old lol

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Fiasco wrote:owned.
Honestly this is why I love Tanner. People buy stuff with him then expect to become like friends with him or something

Fiasco

Registered Member
The Real Blaze 27 wrote:Fiasco shut your bitch ass up youre prob the biggest pussy on here so i wouldnt be talking.

Other 1

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:This is why you won't get anything before RAW
Fuck.

The Real Blaze 27

Registered Member
I didnt want to be his friend kids a faggot. And fiasco is just a kiss ass nobody likes a kiss ass you fucking pussy.

Fiasco

Registered Member
The Real Blaze 27 wrote:I didnt want to be his friend kids a faggot. And fiasco is just a kiss ass nobody likes a kiss ass you fucking pussy.

Other 1

Nidac_7

Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fuck.
That was my first reaction, but then i realized they are just songs. It's like the old Eminem Soul Intent songs that never got released. Would I like to hear them, yes, but I won't die if i don't hear them. Well besides my inevitable death in the future.

Last edited by Nidac_7 on 5/2/2013, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
I'll leak the other two songs

Can you leak the other two songs? SwizZz 4

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
Nidac_7 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fuck.
That was my first reaction, but then i realized they are just songs. It's like the old Eminem Soul Intent songs that never got released. Would I like to hear them, yes, but it's I won't die if i don't hear them. Well besides my inevitable death in the future.

You're forgetting we have Fiasco on here Hopsin 3

Fiasco

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fuck.
That was my first reaction, but then i realized they are just songs. It's like the old Eminem Soul Intent songs that never got released. Would I like to hear them, yes, but it's I won't die if i don't hear them. Well besides my inevitable death in the future.

You're forgetting we have Fiasco on here Hopsin 3

Mr. Pillowman was the ONLY exception. I had to hear that. Hopsin 3

Nothing else matters

Spanky

Registered Member
I don't know whats the big deal over unreleased stuff. I mean yes its rare, and nobodies heard it, but thats because its unreleased. I mean Hopsin is creating new music for 15 dollars for Knock Madness, and your trying to sell a track from 3 years ago for 50 dollars, whats up with that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum