Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Brotha Lynch Hung - Stabbed ft tech n9ne and hopsin

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Swerve

avatar
Registered Member
Sick song. Hopsins verse was better than i expected.


_________________
People always ask, Why do i sound mad? cus' i ain't got a girlfriend with a round ass.

2pfl

avatar
Registered Member
damn i dont understand all the hate on lynch. he wasnt all that bad. yeah tech wend beast mode on that beat but lynch held his own. great song overall i cant wait for the album


_________________

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:I think Prozak would've been sick on this beat.
If Tech & Hop weren't on this, he'd be my next choice after them.

Prozak sucks.

You've got to admit, his verse of "Horns" was craaazy!


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
2pfl wrote:damn i dont understand all the hate on lynch. he wasnt all that bad. yeah tech wend beast mode on that beat but lynch held his own. great song overall i cant wait for the album

this.

@Perfect, he is good on features, but on solo he sucks.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
STRANGEgenius wrote:
2pfl wrote:damn i dont understand all the hate on lynch. he wasnt all that bad. yeah tech wend beast mode on that beat but lynch held his own. great song overall i cant wait for the album

this.

@Perfect, he is good on features, but on solo he sucks.

That's what I mean, bro.
I prefer him on features - which is what this would be - but he I do think he has some good solo songs.
A Tale of Two Hearts, Turn Back, and some songs on Nocturnal were dope.
I can understand why you don't like him but they doesn't mean he sucks.


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
BLH sucked on this track. If it was a solo track by him only it would be the worst shit I've heard from SM in ages.


_________________

The Real Blaze 27

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:^I agree. Hopsin may never make a verse as good as Am I A Psycho's. That was one of, if not the illest verse he's ever spit. You can't expect him to do that every time. His verse on "Stabbed" was very well done. It is a big improvement from his average FV2013 verse.

You're crazy to think that his verse from Am I Psycho is his best these are all way better verses..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDeibJ10bo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD7ZtYRqshc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GOZNVVJKME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7z1hSmdJOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oxZsZxNCzk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkWA1ZrvoR0






Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
The Real Blaze 27 wrote:
Buddie wrote:^I agree. Hopsin may never make a verse as good as Am I A Psycho's. That was one of, if not the illest verse he's ever spit. You can't expect him to do that every time. His verse on "Stabbed" was very well done. It is a big improvement from his average FV2013 verse.

You're crazy to think that his verse from Am I Psycho is his best these are all way better verses..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDeibJ10bo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD7ZtYRqshc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GOZNVVJKME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7z1hSmdJOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oxZsZxNCzk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkWA1ZrvoR0
its definatly better than any of them. and imo these are better as well
Blood Energy Potion all verses
His verse on Im Not Crazy.
1st verse of how you like me now
And personaly I like the 1st verse of Im Not Introducing You most.

dunno why its the 1st verse that always catches me haha.


_________________

The Real Blaze 27

avatar
Registered Member
Yeah Chokey those are hella good. But i dont think the Am I A Psycho is all that good imo.

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Am I Pyscho was one of Hopsin's most memorable verses. I don't get how you could not like that.

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
The word play and technical delivery on AIAP was absolutely nuts!


_________________

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
The Real Blaze 27 wrote:
Buddie wrote:^I agree. Hopsin may never make a verse as good as Am I A Psycho's. That was one of, if not the illest verse he's ever spit. You can't expect him to do that every time. His verse on "Stabbed" was very well done. It is a big improvement from his average FV2013 verse.

You're crazy to think that his verse from Am I Psycho is his best these are all way better verses..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDeibJ10bo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD7ZtYRqshc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GOZNVVJKME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7z1hSmdJOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oxZsZxNCzk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkWA1ZrvoR0






Nah..The only one that has a chance on that list is Keep it Rugged.

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
One of the best Hopsin verses IMO. I put this on the same level as Am I A Psycho.


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum