Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Independent Grind

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 7:50 am

ProHub_FV

Registered Member
Alright we all know Mac Miller and Macklemore. The industry started to mess with them after there album had high album sales. Hopsin already has a lot of buzz right now and the industry is starting to mess with Hop B.E.T Power 106 ETC. After Knock Madness drops and the sales come out (It's safe to say they'll be good) do you think we'll hear Hop on the radio?

Last edited by ProHub_FV on 30/12/2012, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

2 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 8:40 am

Chokey

Registered Member
impossible to say. If KM is as good as Raw then yes. If not then no. The true test tho will be if Bubbles will stop shitting on Hop's floor.

3 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 9:23 am

cmason37

Registered Member
Yea I think we will.

4 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 10:04 am

akaDan

Registered Member
i dont want to hear ill mind 5 on repeat

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

5 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 11:13 am

cmason37

Registered Member
Ill Mind 5 wont be on the radio cause they dont like songs with real meaning to them.

6 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 3:49 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
cmason37 wrote:Ill Mind 5 wont be on the radio cause they dont like songs with real meaning to them.
If its profitable they'll put the sound of a horse shagging another horse on. They really dont give a fuck about lyrics or meaning.

7 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 4:25 pm

Essence

Registered Member
Hopsin needs to have a song about money, drugs or liquor if he wants to be played on
the radio.
Kendrick Lamar has his Swimming Pools and The Recipe
Even Dizzy Wright has them, and about once every five months he gets played on Radio stations.

8 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 5:19 pm

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
Emblem wrote:Hopsin needs to have a song about money, drugs or liquor if he wants to be played on
the radio.
Even Dizzy Wright has them, and about once every five months he gets played on Radio stations.

A lot of people know about Kendrick, but I've never heard any of his songs on the radio.

9 Re: Independent Grind on 30/12/2012, 7:35 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
Emblem wrote:Hopsin needs to have a song about money, drugs or liquor if he wants to be played on
the radio.
So he needs to sell out to get on the radio? BS!

10 Re: Independent Grind on 31/12/2012, 5:26 am

Captain Calamity

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
the radio.

A lot of people know about Kendrick, but I've never heard any of his songs on the radio.

You never heard the song like "Wake up, DRANK, etc.... DRANK etc......DRANK,,,,,etc DRANK plays all the time over here

11 Re: Independent Grind on 31/12/2012, 6:35 am

ProHub_FV

Registered Member
the radio.
Macklemore has Thrift shop

12 Re: Independent Grind on 31/12/2012, 7:31 am

akaDan

Registered Member
I'd say I'm sick of hearing Backseat Freestyle on the radio, but it's better than Clique and Mercy which are really the only other rap songs that get played semi-frequently where I live.

...and that pish Iggy Azelea/Steve Aoki song Ice Cube

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

13 Re: Independent Grind on 31/12/2012, 10:59 am

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
akaDan wrote:I'd say I'm sick of hearing Backseat Freestyle on the radio, but it's better than Clique and Mercy which are really the only other rap songs that get played semi-frequently where I live.

I've never heard her on the radio over here and she's from my country lol.
I've heard Thrift Shop, but Kendrick hasn't gotten into mainstream Australia yet.
I only know about "Swimming Pools", because I'm a fan.

14 Re: Independent Grind on 31/12/2012, 11:29 am

akaDan

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
akaDan wrote:I'd say I'm sick of hearing Backseat Freestyle on the radio, but it's better than Clique and Mercy which are really the only other rap songs that get played semi-frequently where I live.

I've never heard her on the radio over here and she's from my country lol.
I've heard Thrift Shop, but Kendrick hasn't gotten into mainstream Australia yet.
I only know about "Swimming Pools", because I'm a fan.

In all honesty I kinda like that Iggy/Steve Aoki song as something to play in a club, but not as hip-hop. She's horrible.

15 Re: Independent Grind on 31/12/2012, 2:24 pm

King

Registered Member
It does not mater what topic it is, if it has some sort of repetition its possible, it just wont be played too frequently..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum