Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

"There Will Be A Funk Volume Album"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "There Will Be A Funk Volume Album" on 12/12/2012, 11:19 pm

anthonyFv

Registered Member
http://www.facebook.com/funkvolume/posts/10151277192042235
I really like that FV is setting goals and finally getting busy, but I feel like they are putting a lot of pressure on them selves and making promises that they may not be able to complete, just like a while back when Hopsin was talking about Knock Madness and all this, but never really got that much done. I'm hyped for the year and have high hopes but I just hope they don't put to much on theirselves to the point that they can't deliver or will end up delivering crap.

2 Re: "There Will Be A Funk Volume Album" on 12/12/2012, 11:31 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
Just remember that Knock Madness, SwizZz's album, and Haywire II were announced before 2012 and they didn't deliver. I'm not getting excited for any project FV talks about until I see evidence that it is actually coming out.

3 Re: "There Will Be A Funk Volume Album" on 13/12/2012, 12:10 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Well it sounds like this is pretty much what haywire II was

4 Re: "There Will Be A Funk Volume Album" on 13/12/2012, 12:12 am

Chokey

Registered Member
SwizZz 5 This is how they break me. Im gettin all hyped for an album and I end up with 2 singles and 2 EPs from Dizzy.
Funkvolume wouldnt lie to us. theyre the shit. Canibus

Registered Member
Well Dizzy is going to drop 3 more EP's. So we will have to see Hop, SwizZz, and Jarren drop an album before this actually even starts. So why the hell do they announce it? Makes no damn sense lol.

Chokey

Registered Member
HopNation wrote:Well Dizzy is going to drop 3 more EP's. So we will have to see Hop, SwizZz, and Jarren drop an album before this actually even starts. So why the hell do they announce it? Makes no damn sense lol.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
@Chokey wrote:
HopNation wrote:Well Dizzy is going to drop 3 more EP's. So we will have to see Hop, SwizZz, and Jarren drop an album before this actually even starts. So why the hell do they announce it? Makes no damn sense lol.
Hopsin 3

anthonyFv

Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:
Lol, dpeaking of that that Trinidad James dude just got a major record deal today lmfao
"These record conpanies signing dudes that cant even write songs" - Dizzy Wright

STRANGEgenius

Registered Member
lol. Whatever, until i see a pre-order than it doesn't excite me in the slighest.

10 Re: "There Will Be A Funk Volume Album" on 13/12/2012, 1:12 pm

knockmathers

Registered Member
CAN'T WAIT !!!!! OMG OMG OMG

11 Re: "There Will Be A Funk Volume Album" on 15/12/2012, 9:11 pm

legokiba213

Registered Member
I agree that it's gonna be a while but at least they gave some sort of timeline for the release.

12 Re: "There Will Be A Funk Volume Album" on 15/12/2012, 10:24 pm

King

Registered Member
"BUT not until everyone releases a solo project"

everyone

everyone

everyone

Grandmaster

Registered Member
I honesty don't like FV anymore

AlwaysRaw

News Poster