Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin Diss by Luni Mofo

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

MichaelWolf_ProZaQ

Registered Member
Hopsin_503 wrote:not sure if this is already on here, but it is definently worth a reply

What an obvious move. This cunt had absolutely no followers until he decided to dis Hopsin to get views. And he disabled the rating to the video because he knew anyone who saw it would dislike it. Then he used the fact that his vid has so many views to bump up his other vids.

This is not worth as many replies as it has. Luni Mofo is just some queer with an average flow who's making his campaign through someone elses fan base. The only reason he dissed Hopsin is to get views. I'm not even that big of a Hopsin fan and I can see right through that(I just made this account because of this thread...hahaha!).

27 Re: Hopsin Diss by Luni Mofo on 29/4/2013, 1:48 pm

dcan

Registered Member
MichaelWolf_ProZaQ wrote:
Hopsin_503 wrote:not sure if this is already on here, but it is definently worth a reply

What an obvious move. This cunt had absolutely no followers until he decided to dis Hopsin to get views. And he disabled the rating to the video because he knew anyone who saw it would dislike it. Then he used the fact that his vid has so many views to bump up his other vids.

This is not worth as many replies as it has. Luni Mofo is just some queer with an average flow who's making his campaign through someone elses fan base. The only reason he dissed Hopsin is to get views. I'm not even that big of a Hopsin fan and I can see right through that(I just made this account because of this thread...hahaha!).

You do realize that is exactly what hopsin did to get where he is now. He dissed a bunch of rappers to get known and it worked...

28 Re: Hopsin Diss by Luni Mofo on 3/4/2014, 9:26 am

Danielryanhernandez

Registered Member
But he didn't lable his video's as "Lil Wayne Diss" or "Soulja boy Diss" and he even said in an interview he was just in the heat of the moment, so he threw in some diss lyrics.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum