Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E  Empty Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 1:48
I have never ever seen anyone play skate like this.

Australians and there weird skateboard tricks. Hopsin 6
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E  Empty Re: Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 3:20
2chainz cannot rap.
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E  Empty Re: Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 4:24
WTF He knew Hop wouldn't be able to do any of them. Thats why he chose em.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 4:43
The only skate tricks I know are from the Tony Hawks games. I have no idea what they are doing or if its hard.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 21:41
Hopsin is going to have to learn every trick in the book if hes going to face people around the world lol.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 22:12
King wrote:Hopsin is going to have to learn every trick in the book if hes going to face people around the world lol.

TRUUUUUUU Other 4
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 0:28
Chokey wrote:The only skate tricks I know are from the Tony Hawks games. I have no idea what they are doing or if its hard.

+1

is this real world skateboarding? ive never been that interested but its not very exciting. wheres all the kickflips and grinds and shiz?

the stuff that kid was doing looked pretty gay. i thought the idea was to stay on your board and do tricks, not just to jump on it.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 2:25
akaDan wrote:
Chokey wrote:The only skate tricks I know are from the Tony Hawks games. I have no idea what they are doing or if its hard.

+1

is this real world skateboarding? ive never been that interested but its not very exciting. wheres all the kickflips and grinds and shiz?

the stuff that kid was doing looked pretty gay. i thought the idea was to stay on your board and do tricks, not just to jump on it.

That's what I was I saying, the way he played with hopsin was pretty wierd, Hopsin 5 and yes I do know that sounds dirty.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 10:18
Man that isn't skateboarding. It's 'flatland' and it SUCKS. If you want to see someone who can do that shit properly, how it's supposed to, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

That kid sucks hard, i'm willing to bet Hopsin could do that shit, but it's just so crappy looking and easy he didn't even give it a go.
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 11:32
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Man that isn't skateboarding. It's 'flatland' and it SUCKS. If you want to see someone who can do that shit properly, how it's supposed to, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

That kid sucks hard, i'm willing to bet Hopsin could do that shit, but it's just so crappy looking and easy he didn't even give it a go.

That's awesome. LOL @ 3:15
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 14:14
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Man that isn't skateboarding. It's 'flatland' and it SUCKS. If you want to see someone who can do that shit properly, how it's supposed to, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

I knew it was Rodney Mullen before i even clicked the link. Flatland King.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:08
Nidac_7 wrote:

I knew it was Rodney Mullen before i even clicked the link. Flatland King.

Hell yes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum