Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hopsin's weirdest game of S.K.A.T.E on 11/12/2012, 12:48 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
I have never ever seen anyone play skate like this.

Australians and there weird skateboard tricks. Hopsin 6

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
2chainz cannot rap.

proswervez

Registered Member
WTF He knew Hop wouldn't be able to do any of them. Thats why he chose em.

Chokey

Registered Member
The only skate tricks I know are from the Tony Hawks games. I have no idea what they are doing or if its hard.

King

Registered Member
Hopsin is going to have to learn every trick in the book if hes going to face people around the world lol.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
King wrote:Hopsin is going to have to learn every trick in the book if hes going to face people around the world lol.

TRUUUUUUU Other 4

akaDan

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:The only skate tricks I know are from the Tony Hawks games. I have no idea what they are doing or if its hard.

+1

is this real world skateboarding? ive never been that interested but its not very exciting. wheres all the kickflips and grinds and shiz?

the stuff that kid was doing looked pretty gay. i thought the idea was to stay on your board and do tricks, not just to jump on it.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
akaDan wrote:
Chokey wrote:The only skate tricks I know are from the Tony Hawks games. I have no idea what they are doing or if its hard.

+1

is this real world skateboarding? ive never been that interested but its not very exciting. wheres all the kickflips and grinds and shiz?

the stuff that kid was doing looked pretty gay. i thought the idea was to stay on your board and do tricks, not just to jump on it.

That's what I was I saying, the way he played with hopsin was pretty wierd, Hopsin 5 and yes I do know that sounds dirty.

FactoryOfEmbers

Registered Member
Man that isn't skateboarding. It's 'flatland' and it SUCKS. If you want to see someone who can do that shit properly, how it's supposed to, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

That kid sucks hard, i'm willing to bet Hopsin could do that shit, but it's just so crappy looking and easy he didn't even give it a go.

Registered Member
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Man that isn't skateboarding. It's 'flatland' and it SUCKS. If you want to see someone who can do that shit properly, how it's supposed to, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

That kid sucks hard, i'm willing to bet Hopsin could do that shit, but it's just so crappy looking and easy he didn't even give it a go.

That's awesome. LOL @ 3:15

Nidac_7

Registered Member
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Man that isn't skateboarding. It's 'flatland' and it SUCKS. If you want to see someone who can do that shit properly, how it's supposed to, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

I knew it was Rodney Mullen before i even clicked the link. Flatland King.

FactoryOfEmbers

Registered Member
Nidac_7 wrote:

I knew it was Rodney Mullen before i even clicked the link. Flatland King.

Hell yes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum