Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin making heather nicole vid?

+6
Katz Inf Gang
BabySmacker
anthonyFv
SdoubleT
Chokey
fxtdiilz
10 posters
Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hopsin making heather nicole vid? Empty Hopsin making heather nicole vid?

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:25
I was watching this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFLeW-2WwAs&NR=1&feature=endscreen and around 7 minutes he talks about probably making a music video for heather nicole, has anyone heard anything else about this?
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hopsin making heather nicole vid? Empty Re: Hopsin making heather nicole vid?

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:31
He also says it around 3:45 minutes into this interview..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz3f3wc3Lzg&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:39
SwizZz 1 not sure if troll or srs
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:40
Chokey wrote: SwizZz 1 not sure if troll or srs
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:49
Whats srs? serious?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:59
No I'm pretty sure he was serious, maybe just didn't see the date of the interview(it was in the title) or legit believes its still gonna happen.TO THE OP, Hop used to say a lot of stuff that never panned out, but I think at the time it was just because he was still riding the high of all the sudden attention he was getting and fame he was acquiring, so he probably was makin a bunch of big plans and went over his head so not all of it got done, plus a lot of other stuff happened that he hadn't planned.Just look at this interview for example, you can tell that he wasn't completely sure about everything he was saying, but he still was pretty sure that it was going to happen lol

EDIT:Didn't see you already posted this one too.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:05
fxtdiilz wrote:Whats srs? serious?
Yeah, they think your trolling cuz these interviews are old, and it's pretty likely that it's not gonna happen anymore, but who knows he could always surprise us, plus it would be dope but still, 99% sure it's not happening
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:24
That was last year. I'm gonna guess that whole idea was canned.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:48
He didnt have money for neither Heather Nicole or Nocturnal Rainbows
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:53
anthonyFv wrote:
No I'm pretty sure he was serious, maybe just didn't see the date of the interview(it was in the title) or legit believes its still gonna happen.TO THE OP, Hop used to say a lot of stuff that never panned out, but I think at the time it was just because he was still riding the high of all the sudden attention he was getting and fame he was acquiring, so he probably was makin a bunch of big plans and went over his head so not all of it got done, plus a lot of other stuff happened that he hadn't planned.Just look at this interview for example, you can tell that he wasn't completely sure about everything he was saying, but he still was pretty sure that it was going to happen lol

EDIT:Didn't see you already posted this one too.

Yea I ain't into that trolling shit its a waste of time so you'll never catch me doing it. I seen the date of interview but was wondering if anyone on here had heard anything more recently than the interview as that would mean there would still be hope of a heather nicole video. I also was just wondering if it was another video he might've started and scrapped like Pillowman, I'm here and whatever other ones he did that too that I might be able to find somewhere?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 20:18
Not Introducing You, Heather Nicole and Nocturnal Rainbows videos were all discussed.

Not Introducing You got switched for You Are My Enemy.

If i remember currently, Hop wanted to do Heather Nicole but didn't feel like he would be able to get the visual to match what was in his head. The fans were the ones that REALLY wanted Nocturnal Rainbows, but the Raw tour and him blowin up pretty much ruined any chance of that video happening.
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:34
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Not Introducing You, Heather Nicole and Nocturnal Rainbows videos were all discussed.

If i remember currently, Hop wanted to do Heather Nicole but didn't feel like he would be able to get the visual to match what was in his head. The fans were the ones that REALLY wanted Nocturnal Rainbows, but the Raw tour and him blowin up pretty much ruined any chance of that video happening.

Lol did he say that about Heather Nicole too? Because in that 2nd interview he says that about Nocturnal Rainbows.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:50
HopNation wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Not Introducing You, Heather Nicole and Nocturnal Rainbows videos were all discussed.

Lol did he say that about Heather Nicole too? Because in that 2nd interview he says that about Nocturnal Rainbows.
yes he did.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:21
Chokey wrote:
HopNation wrote:

yes he did.
Makes sense, but I'm sure he'd be able to do it now but he's more focused on other stuff
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:24
swizzz's album 2011, knock madness 2012.

Hopsin 6
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:25
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
HopNation wrote:

yes he did.
Makes sense, but I'm sure he'd be able to do it now but he's more focused on other stuff
yeah like making knock madness Busta Rhymes
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 9:59
HopNation wrote:

I'm pretty sure Nocturnal Rainbows was an issue of being able to match the ridiculousness that he wanted. Heather Nicole was more of a quality thing. He didn't feel like he could do the song justice with the amount of time and resources he had.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:40
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
HopNation wrote:

I'm pretty sure Nocturnal Rainbows was an issue of being able to match the ridiculousness that he wanted. Heather Nicole was more of a quality thing. He didn't feel like he could do the song justice with the amount of time and resources he had.

Nocturnal Rainbows could of worked if it was an IMOH5-esque video.
It's not necessarily a similar topic but they relate and that kind of concept could work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum