Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Is Already Lookin Bright For Fv

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 2013 Is Already Lookin Bright For Fv on 30/11/2012, 1:16 am

anthonyFv


Registered Member
Now that the tour is over with, Hopsin has confirmed that he is finally going to get some serious studio time in for Knock Madness and finish it up, SwizZz is supposedly hard at work on his album and missed part of the tour for it, Jarren just tweeted that he is "finally in the U.S going donkey shit on his first FV project", and Dizzy has a new EP coming out in a couple days! I like how this is going so far.That long drought of music from Hop and SwizZz looks like it is finally going to come to a stop in the upcoming year and we will also get a debut album from Jarren, AND possibly another project from Dizzy in 2013.

Other 9

semaj116


Registered Member
Was at the last tour show in Sydney and asked Dame about Haywire 2, he said there'll be another FV joint album with all of them. He said it'll be out in 2014 but no Hawywire 2 :C

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
@anthonyFv wrote:SwizZz is supposedly hard at work on his album and missed part of the tour for it,
Hopsin 6


_________________

King

avatar
Registered Member
I wanna hear some more of swizZz solo work.. enough features already and song covers.
I want to hear an ORIGINAL swizZz SONG. It's been a while..

I have hope.


_________________

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
I thought the same thing last year.


_________________

King

avatar
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:I thought the same thing last year.

But this is the year Detox comes out, everything in life will suddenly change.


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:I thought the same thing last year.
Yeah,and it was probably going to happen if they hadn't gone on tour(don't know about SwizZz,but Hop would have had way more of KM done and possibly coulda been done by now.Anywyas unless Dame pulls a fast one on us, they're not havin a fv2013 tour anytime soon,so it is more realistic now.Like King said, now I finally "have hope"

The Real Red Rainbows


Banned Member

LOL. Don't buy the hype.

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@semaj116 wrote:Was at the last tour show in Sydney and asked Dame about Haywire 2, he said there'll be another FV joint album with all of them. He said it'll be out in 2014 but no Hawywire 2 :C

Dame looked so depressed there.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

10 Re: 2013 Is Already Lookin Bright For Fv on 30/11/2012, 11:46 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6


_________________

FactoryOfEmbers

avatar
Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6

Fairly sure that quote is from 2012? Doesn't make any more sense in what he's saying, but that's got Dizzy Wright on the song, and it's from Dizzy's Smokeout Mixtape, which came after Smokeout Convos, and that was on 4/20 2012 :)


_________________
FUNK VOLUME

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
@FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
@Chokey wrote:Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6

Fairly sure that quote is from 2012? Doesn't make any more sense in what he's saying, but that's got Dizzy Wright on the song, and it's from Dizzy's Smokeout Mixtape, which came after Smokeout Convos, and that was on 4/20 2012 :)
Not sure what youre pointing out but the qoute is from the "FV 2012" song which came in december 2011.


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
that line was just plain bullshit.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:Now that the tour is over with, Hopsin has confirmed that he is finally going to get some serious studio time in for Knock Madness and finish it up, SwizZz is supposedly hard at work on his album and missed part of the tour for it, Jarren just tweeted that he is "finally in the U.S going donkey shit on his first FV project", and Dizzy has a new EP coming out in a couple days! I like how this is going so far.That long drought of music from Hop and SwizZz looks like it is finally going to come to a stop in the upcoming year and we will also get a debut album from Jarren, AND possibly another project from Dizzy in 2013. Other 9

POSSIBLY another project by Dizzy Wright in 2013?? Pssh... he'll release at least 5 more mixtapes by the time Knock Madness drops. Homie stays writing songs 24/7. He'll be getting his dick sucked like "HOL' UP BITCH, I GOTTA WRITE THIS DOWN" .... "Okay, now you may continue".


_________________

https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

FactoryOfEmbers

avatar
Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:
@FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
@Chokey wrote:Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6

Fairly sure that quote is from 2012? Doesn't make any more sense in what he's saying, but that's got Dizzy Wright on the song, and it's from Dizzy's Smokeout Mixtape, which came after Smokeout Convos, and that was on 4/20 2012 :)
Not sure what youre pointing out but the qoute is from the "FV 2012" song which came in december 2011.

Really? I'm fairly sure that FV2012 is on Dizzy's Free Smokeout Mixtape, which came out in June 2012. He released Smokeout Conversations on 4/20 2012, and then the mixtape after.


_________________
FUNK VOLUME

akaDan

avatar
Registered Member
FV have some cynical bitches following them, huh?

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Registered Member
@FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
@Chokey wrote:
@FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
@Chokey wrote:Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6

Fairly sure that quote is from 2012? Doesn't make any more sense in what he's saying, but that's got Dizzy Wright on the song, and it's from Dizzy's Smokeout Mixtape, which came after Smokeout Convos, and that was on 4/20 2012 :)
Not sure what youre pointing out but the qoute is from the "FV 2012" song which came in december 2011.

Really? I'm fairly sure that FV2012 is on Dizzy's Free Smokeout Mixtape, which came out in June 2012. He released Smokeout Conversations on 4/20 2012, and then the mixtape after.

The youtube video for "Funk Volume 2012" went live on Dec 19, 2011.


_________________

https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Nidac_7

avatar
Registered Member
@FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
@Chokey wrote:
@FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
@Chokey wrote:Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6

Fairly sure that quote is from 2012? Doesn't make any more sense in what he's saying, but that's got Dizzy Wright on the song, and it's from Dizzy's Smokeout Mixtape, which came after Smokeout Convos, and that was on 4/20 2012 :)
Not sure what youre pointing out but the qoute is from the "FV 2012" song which came in december 2011.

Really? I'm fairly sure that FV2012 is on Dizzy's Free Smokeout Mixtape, which came out in June 2012. He released Smokeout Conversations on 4/20 2012, and then the mixtape after.


uploaded on december 19 2011


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@anthonyFv wrote:Now that the tour is over with, Hopsin has confirmed that he is finally going to get some serious studio time in for Knock Madness and finish it up, SwizZz is supposedly hard at work on his album and missed part of the tour for it, Jarren just tweeted that he is "finally in the U.S going donkey shit on his first FV project", and Dizzy has a new EP coming out in a couple days! I like how this is going so far.That long drought of music from Hop and SwizZz looks like it is finally going to come to a stop in the upcoming year and we will also get a debut album from Jarren, AND possibly another project from Dizzy in 2013. Other 9

POSSIBLY another project by Dizzy Wright in 2013?? Pssh... he'll release at least 5 more mixtapes by the time Knock Madness drops. Homie stays writing songs 24/7. He'll be getting his dick sucked like "HOL' UP BITCH, I GOTTA WRITE THIS DOWN" .... "Okay, now you may continue".
lol probably.However, Hop will be writing a song and then get bored and go get on Pornhub instead.

FactoryOfEmbers

avatar
Registered Member
Ah, so i was wrong. You learn something new every day Hopsin 6 haha


_________________
FUNK VOLUME

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6
He's close enough.


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/v/gqRDIq86FWs
http://www.infgang.com

22 Re: 2013 Is Already Lookin Bright For Fv on 30/11/2012, 11:04 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:
@Chokey wrote:Hopsin in 2011: "I ain't made a million but 2012's the year to get it"
releases 2 singles all year
Hopsin 6
He's close enough.
How much has he made?


_________________

King

avatar
Registered Member
Potential youtube Earnings: $226,038


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
@King wrote:Potential youtube Earnings: $226,038

wordd? how do you figure this?,or did you just make it up because 62.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.

King

avatar
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:
@King wrote:Potential youtube Earnings: $226,038

wordd? how do you figure this?,or did you just make it up because 62.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.

It was estimated here
http://www.statsheep.com/Hopsintv

Adds up his subs,views and other stuff too.


_________________

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum