Jokerr is starting to release audio of phone convo's

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SdoubleT

Registered Member
feels like high school with all this he said she said shit

Hopsin_503

Registered Member
the Jokerr need to find something better to do with his life, if you look at his facebook posts, this guy is textbook psychopath, lol hes obsessed

170 perfectly woven lb's

Banned Member

More man fans, more internet gangsters. The world has seen enough of these.

170 perfectly woven pounds of perfectionism, lean muscle and sex appeal. Your leader, your Admin, the one and only Steele.

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
The Jokerr's daily routine:

Wake Up
Get picture of - Hop masturbate over it
Drink Hopsin Kool Aid
Eat Hopsin Custom Made Cereal
Bitch about Hopsin on Facebook and about how much of a liar he is
Have some good view points, but still be a bitch.
Play drums, pointlessly.
Rant about Punk Volume
Fap over the entire FV Family.
Read the bible, to check if Hopsin's contridicting himself.
Realize he didn't eat lunch, because he spent so much time obsessing over Hopsin

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
Posting private phone calls on the internet for everyone to hear. What is this, MTV? After Hopsin said he was a brother and he just did this, lmao. I find this not only interesting and hilarious, but messed up.

Buddie

Registered Member
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Posting private phone calls on the internet for everyone to hear. What is this, MTV? After Hopsin said he was a brother and he just did this, lmao. I find this not only interesting and hilarious, but messed up.

You're right. Hopsin recording his girlfriend and her mom's voice mail and putting it on a track (Press Charges) for all to hear isn't nearly as bad.

semaj116

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Posting private phone calls on the internet for everyone to hear. What is this, MTV? After Hopsin said he was a brother and he just did this, lmao. I find this not only interesting and hilarious, but messed up.

You're right. Hopsin recording his girlfriend and her mom's voice mail and putting it on a track (Press Charges) for all to hear isn't nearly as bad.

You know damned well that song was never meant to see the light of day

Roddy213

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:

Of course, unless Hopsin publicly released the song, posted it to his Facebook page, tried to get it extra attention, ext.

Buddie

Registered Member
semaj116 wrote:
Buddie wrote:

But he did release the song at the time.

He took it off the internet around 2008/2009 when he started making better music.

Registered Member
semaj116 wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Lol fail.

Hop Sadness

Registered Member
Don't have phone conversations with The Jokerr.

"I made hell change his life´╗┐ around cause he didnt want to go to me, got a demon and a angel on my shoulder but they both agree,´╗┐ im not really here with yall i just come here when i go to sleep, if i awake before i die i pray the lord my soul to keep, dont be stingy with it though let satin hold it for a week, the two of yall; should close the beef, all three of us should go an eat." ~Godly
Eminem wrote:My penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? HELL NO YOU AIN'T SEEN IT IT'S THE SIZE OF A PEANUT!

Nidac_7

Registered Member
I was hoping he would do a little more than two videos.

anthonyFv

Registered Member
Nidac_7 wrote:I was hoping he would do a little more than two videos.
Lol I think jokers just accepted the fact that he really wasn't getting anywhere with the whole diss thing.At first he had some good respectable points, but then he kicked hop off his tinychat and made a big giant deal over that Jarren thing, I'm just glad this whack shit is over.The phone callss were interesting though, especially when he was talkin about dizzy and Jarren

Buddie

Registered Member
I have a feeling we'll be hearing some subliminals from Dizzy or Jarren on Dizzy's new EP.

anthonyFv

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:I have a feeling we'll be hearing some subliminals from Dizzy or Jarren on Dizzy's new EP.
It was prolly mostly recorded before all that happened, but who knows.I hope their isn't tbh, I just want some music, enough with all the other stuff

dcan

Registered Member
My idea is that FV / Jokerr secretly work together to create this giant beef. Why would anyone do that you ask? Well because any promotion is still promotion right? Create a giant storm of fans going either way and someone smart behind it all is making a shitload of money.

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
dcan wrote:My idea is that FV / Jokerr secretly work together to create this giant beef. Why would anyone do that you ask? Well because any promotion is still promotion right? Create a giant storm of fans going either way and someone smart behind it all is making a shitload of money.

Nah man, I've conspired that myself but I don't think it's true.

Registered Member
dcan wrote:My idea is that FV / Jokerr secretly work together to create this giant beef. Why would anyone do that you ask? Well because any promotion is still promotion right? Create a giant storm of fans going either way and someone smart behind it all is making a shitload of money.

Tomica tbh.

Chokey

Registered Member
If that was the idea FV would have made at least a song to diss Jokerr by now. And really nobody cares about the Jokerr.

41OMaXiMuS

Tomica Wright owns FV. Dizzy is her nephew. God told me all of this, so there's no need to question me... unless you don't walk the same path as Jesus. Which means you shouldn't even drop FV's name out of your mouth anyway. PRAISE ALMIGHTY JESUS.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

akaDan

Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Tomica Wright owns FV. Dizzy is her nephew. God told me all of this, so there's no need to question me... unless you don't walk the same path as Jesus. Which means you shouldn't even drop FV's name out of your mouth anyway. PRAISE ALMIGHTY JESUS.

AMEN

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

dcan

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
If that was the idea FV would have made at least a song to diss Jokerr by now. And really nobody cares about the Jokerr.

Yeah that's true but not necessarily. There is still time for hopsin to make a response which I'm sure he will. After all the call-outs he has made, why wouldn't he make one towards jokerr?

Chokey

Registered Member
dcan wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Yeah that's true but not necessarily. There is still time for hopsin to make a response which I'm sure he will. After all the call-outs he has made, why wouldn't he make one towards jokerr?
I dont see why Hop should diss Jokerr. It would only satisfy Jokerr.

Durnn

Registered Member
Fun times

The Hippie

Registered Member
"Every single thing he does Eminem did ten years in the past and better". That is ironic Insane Clown Posse did the whole pissed off Clown feud better.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum