Captain Calamity

Registered Member
This is the first of more to come I believe

Buddie

Registered Member
This is getting very interesting. I hope he keeps them coming

Chokey

Registered Member
oh come on Jokerr. dont just release to release. release to get FV. release the part where hop talks about dame economically and sexually abuses you and dizzy bought so much pot that the whole fucking area where the fv crew is was empty of weed because of him. do that kinda shit or dont post videos you faggot.

Registered Member
He's trying to see how far Hop's limit is....

King

Registered Member
It's obvious the jokerr is interviewing him wtf.

This is not shocking it's just hopsin speaking about things he doesint like about dizzy and jarren which is pretty obvious. Im sure dizzy and jarren don't agree with hopsin in many things either.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
SwizZz 1

Buddie

Registered Member
Hopsin and The Jokerr may be going at it on Tinychat in a bit. Someone record this if it happens

King

Registered Member
Hopsin shared a link.
20 minutes ago

if you BAD, mr nathan, then you would come into my tiny chat and expose me in front of your fans :D here is the link www.tinychat.com/hopsin the password is hopsin lets talk about how fucked up my label is please. mr tough guy my ass! come expose me some more, before i expose you!

Captain Calamity

Registered Member
My internet is sucking right now, someone fill me in on what is happening and record it, if Jokerr shows up

anthonyFv

Registered Member
Captain Calamity wrote:My internet is sucking right now, someone fill me in on what is happening and record it, if Jokerr shows up
THIS, it keeps saying connection failed on Tinychat.
EDIT: Whats the password?????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by anthonyFv on 19/11/2012, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

anthonyFv

Registered Member
Jokerr : Other 3

Last edited by anthonyFv on 19/11/2012, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

King

Registered Member
NO EMOTION... Hopsin 3

Captain Calamity

Registered Member
Here is second vid, so far it's getting slammed with lots of swearing comments with those Hop fans that didn't even watch the vid LOL, anyways here it is

King

Registered Member
I can't believe the jokerr made his own tiny chat and would not let hopsin stay on cam.. then he couldn't take it and left, hes like one of those dudes that press quit on a game when they are about to lose.

I don't get it, if he can make facebook post with his part of the story all day why can't he make an argument with the man himself?

This is the perfect opportunity for the jokerr to tell him off tbh but for some apparent reason he wont take advantage..

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
King wrote:I can't believe the jokerr made his own tiny chat and would not let hopsin stay on cam.. then he couldn't take it and left, hes like one of those dudes that press quit on a game when they are about to lose.

I don't get it, if he can make facebook post with his part of the story all day why can't he make an argument with the man himself?

This is the perfect opportunity for the jokerr to tell him off tbh but for some apparent reason he wont take advantage..
Probably why Jokerr is releasing SNIPPETS of the call. On a real call with no one recording I see him flipping out on Hop.

Buddie

Registered Member
Hopsin should invite The Jokerr over to his house and resolve this issue while enjoying fresh cups of British tea.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Buddie wrote:Hopsin should invite The Jokerr over to his house and resolve this issue while enjoying fresh cups of British tea.
LMAO! <3 you buddie, nohomo.

anyways, I believe that Hopsins the only one "banking" off of FV.
Jokerr seems to be half exaggerating and making stuff up and half just depressed/angry that Hops changed. I think they should be friends or something, getting tired of beef.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
"DAME IS MY TOMICA WRIGHT" ..........that's just BS imo, little exaggerated it seems.
Jokerr is mad because Hopsin is friends with people he doesn't like. Jokerr is like the one diva kid in school. Also the guy that uses big words and confuses people Dizzy

Last edited by AlwaysRaw on 19/11/2012, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

akaDan

Registered Member
To be honest I can't see much else happening now. Jokerrs had his say (and a bit more), Hops tried to respond and laughed it off, it's all pretty dull now. FV will continue making music, Jokerr needs to do the same, because he's better than this.

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

SdoubleT

Registered Member
jokerr is being a total cry baby/ enough is enouigh

STRANGEgenius

interesting.

Jeet

nice.

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
When were these recorded?

anthonyFv

Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:When were these recorded?
??? Pretty recent because they were talking about Jarren Benton. I love how he cut them off when Hop was about to explain himself. He was speechless when he said that shit about Dame though,I don't like Dame at all after I heard that, and that it was true.

proswervez

Registered Member
I honestly believe this "beef" is going to continue for at least another 3 months

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum