Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

+37
knockmathers
Norway kills
Ken_Low
SFVigilante
semaj116
adeem
Katz Inf Gang
King
Roddy213
FactoryOfEmbers
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Essence
Spanky
Fiasco
The Real Red Rainbows
Hip-Hopsin'
SdoubleT
User Name
Nay Nay
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
Nidac_7
ScubaDivingPanda
Trimss
Chokey
proswervez
jrat6447
BabySmacker
ChynnaDoll
Buddie
achmed420
41 posters
Go down
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:21
yes but who is he and what does he have to do with any of this?lol
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:47
this guy is still trying to gain buzz off of hopsin lol. every song i see posted from this guy is a hopsin diss or something. dude needs to find his own path and stop with the joker gimmick because it really is a joke
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:54
SdoubleT wrote:yes but who is he and what does he have to do with any of this?lol

he is good friends with Hopsin.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:57
"I'll make a separate Youtube page. I'll cut out excerpts and upload them in small topical chunks so you wont have to wade through all the fluff, then I'll also upload the FULL conversations for those who want to hear them in their full context. I'm not going to put it ALL OUT, I literally have hours of audio that include personal details that aren't relevant. But I will put out what I need to incr
ementally as necessary to back myself up, because the cowards at FV continue to try and lie on me. And yes Hopsin, I know you're reading this. This is what it has come to. YOU DID THIS, not me, not Dame, you've had PLENTY of time to do the right thing, and your constant refusal to do so has led you here. I'll go to the fire to tell the world the truth. Here we go. Bro."

- The Jokerr

Gotta love beef! hahahaha
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 22:16
Buddie wrote:"I'll make a separate Youtube page. I'll cut out excerpts and upload them in small topical chunks so you wont have to wade through all the fluff, then I'll also upload the FULL conversations for those who want to hear them in their full context. I'm not going to put it ALL OUT, I literally have hours of audio that include personal details that aren't relevant. But I will put out what I need to incr
ementally as necessary to back myself up, because the cowards at FV continue to try and lie on me. And yes Hopsin, I know you're reading this. This is what it has come to. YOU DID THIS, not me, not Dame, you've had PLENTY of time to do the right thing, and your constant refusal to do so has led you here. I'll go to the fire to tell the world the truth. Here we go. Bro."

- The Jokerr

Jokerr always blow everything up bigger than it is. But yeah this is actally starting to get pretty sweet. Cant wait til FV will destroy them.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 22:23
Buddie wrote:"I'll make a separate Youtube page. I'll cut out excerpts and upload them in small topical chunks so you wont have to wade through all the fluff, then I'll also upload the FULL conversations for those who want to hear them in their full context. I'm not going to put it ALL OUT, I literally have hours of audio that include personal details that aren't relevant. But I will put out what I need to incr

- The Jokerr

once this phone convo is released i feel like hopsin will have no choice BUT to respond in some way
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 1:59
"As far as Hopsin and FV, I made my point. I said my piece. It's now up to the fans to decide. I'm leaving this alone, but I WILL respond to them if they do anything that needs addressing, and I will NEVER stray away from my message, and my goal to get the word out to all of THEIR fans that they are frauds. You now must carry the message. Whenever you see their fans posting on their pages, post Permanent Enemy in the comment sections so they all see what kind of people they're worshiping. These kids don't deserve to worship false idols with corrupt hearts. Remind them always, and if it comes up in conversation, tell them the truth. Also, I'll never forget what they do to their fans. I've been getting reports also of them spitting in fans faces for even suggesting they support me, and I will defend you all to the death against that bullshit, if you think I'm lying you're WRONG.
So in closing, it's now on to bigger things, but never forget the task of spreading the truth. It NEEDS to be heard. Lives depend on it."

- The Jokerr
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 2:15
Buddie wrote:"As far as Hopsin and FV, I made my point. I said my piece. It's now up to the fans to decide. I'm leaving this alone, but I WILL respond to them if they do anything that needs addressing, and I will NEVER stray away from my message, and my goal to get the word out to all of THEIR fans that they are frauds. You now must carry the message. Whenever you see their fans posting on their pages, post Permanent Enemy in the comment sections so they all see what kind of people they're worshiping. These kids don't deserve to worship false idols with corrupt hearts. Remind them always, and if it comes up in conversation, tell them the truth. Also, I'll never forget what they do to their fans. I've been getting reports also of them spitting in fans faces for even suggesting they support me, and I will defend you all to the death against that bullshit, if you think I'm lying you're WRONG.
So in closing, it's now on to bigger things, but never forget the task of spreading the truth. It NEEDS to be heard. Lives depend on it."

- The Jokerr

oh my god! hes gonna stop crying?
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 2:41
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 10:48
Buddie wrote:"As far as Hopsin and FV, I made my point. I said my piece. It's now up to the fans to decide. I'm leaving this alone, but I WILL respond to them if they do anything that needs addressing, and I will NEVER stray away from my message, and my goal to get the word out to all of THEIR fans that they are frauds. You now must carry the message. Whenever you see their fans posting on their pages, post Permanent Enemy in the comment sections so they all see what kind of people they're worshiping. These kids don't deserve to worship false idols with corrupt hearts. Remind them always, and if it comes up in conversation, tell them the truth. Also, I'll never forget what they do to their fans. I've been getting reports also of them spitting in fans faces for even suggesting they support me, and I will defend you all to the death against that bullshit, if you think I'm lying you're WRONG.

- The Jokerr

Why does he keep implying every single FV fan is a kid? Man, I'm 21, I'm perfectly capable of deciding who's music I want to listen to, I don't give one if I get a beer poured on my head for acting like a lil' shit, I'd deserve it.

Also, "BULLY THEM ON FACEBOOK" SwizZz 1 What is this, baby school?

Looking forward to seeing what these 'bigger' things are though.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 12:09
akaDan wrote:

- The Jokerr

Why does he keep implying every single FV fan is a kid? Man, I'm 21, I'm perfectly capable of deciding who's music I want to listen to, I don't give one if I get a beer poured on my head for acting like a lil' shit, I'd deserve it.

Also, "BULLY THEM ON FACEBOOK" SwizZz 1 What is this, baby school?

Looking forward to seeing what these 'bigger' things are though.
Maybe Hopsin called a fan a bad name. what person artist does that??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ice Cube
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 13:26
Hopsin showed his true colors on tinychat the other day. It was pretty disturbing to watch actually. He talked a shit storm about The Jokerr, Basically about him (Hopsin) being an intellectual and siding with logic (ok?) Repeatedly saying how this situation doesn't matter cause he's around the world making money... Didn't address anything of any importance... And then says he won't diss the Jokerr cause they were mad chill. So he can get on tiny chat and spew pointless personal attacks but not respond to a track he got his ass handed to on? lol He just knows it's not in his best interest to give Jokerr more attention. That's what we call throwing up the white flag. Hopsin is a bitch.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 15:34
BlackPeopleCantEvolve wrote:Didn't address anything of any importance...

Probably because some guy whining on facebook has no importance.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 16:42
BlackPeopleCantEvolve wrote:Hopsin showed his true colors on tinychat the other day. It was pretty disturbing to watch actually. He talked a shit storm about The Jokerr, Basically about him (Hopsin) being an intellectual and siding with logic (ok?) Repeatedly saying how this situation doesn't matter cause he's around the world making money... Didn't address anything of any importance... And then says he won't diss the Jokerr cause they were mad chill. So he can get on tiny chat and spew pointless personal attacks but not respond to a track he got his ass handed to on? lol He just knows it's not in his best interest to give Jokerr more attention. That's what we call throwing up the white flag. Hopsin is a bitch.
The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 6 Hurr_4e9512_1315750
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 17:15
adeem wrote:
BlackPeopleCantEvolve wrote:Didn't address anything of any importance...

Probably because some guy whining on facebook has no importance.

To be fair that's all Hopsin was to Soulja Boy & Tyler The Creator when he dissed them...

Personally, I think Hopsin should respond to The Jokerr and show his fans that he still has his nutsack intact.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 21:03
It's kind of funny to see all of these people cry about Jokerr's crying. The cirlce of life is a truly wonderful thing.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 21:12
BabySmacker wrote:It's kind of funny to see all of these people cry about Jokerr's crying. The cirlce of life is a truly wonderful thing.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 6 598507_463115063732448_266546237_n
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 3:43
Buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:It's kind of funny to see all of these people cry about Jokerr's crying. The cirlce of life is a truly wonderful thing.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 6 598507_463115063732448_266546237_n

lol'd
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 5:31
i havent really paid any to no attention to this beef. shits retarded already to me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum