Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passionate MC Officially Signs to Funk Volume

+17
Nidac_7
Grandmaster
Norway kills
dukeblue
Chokey
King
DGCK
liftthat
41OMaXiMuS
whufcwesthamunited
STRANGEgenius
anthonyFv
Essence
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
Passionate MC
21 posters
Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Passionate MC Officially Signs to Funk Volume  - Page 2 Empty Re: Passionate MC Officially Signs to Funk Volume

Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 23:06
haters gon hate

Passion #1, rapping better than some vets tbh
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Passionate MC Officially Signs to Funk Volume  - Page 2 Empty Re: Passionate MC Officially Signs to Funk Volume

Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 23:20
I am still sceptical that FV signed you mr. jedi.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 23:46
liftthat wrote:haters gon hate

Passion #1, rapping better than some vets tbh
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 3:42
Mah nig why don't u wanna colab the force is with us
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:21
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:it just shows how desperate you want to get on FV.

You sir are defiantly mad and jealous.

I thought Pash quite rap?

Passionfruit only said that to get attention, because he sure as hell wasn't getting any with rap.

I actually have no desire to sign with anyone. It is impossible for a Jedi to posses or express any form of jealousy.

I never quit on anything. There's no coming back from that. I merely stated that I was stepping as far away from the music without actually retiring. "Quit" was never placed within that announcement, nor would I ever need to suggest such a manner for "attention".

Some of you have become far too foolish when using your methods of reading, interpreting, and placing judgement on a person's use of the English language.
Tell me about your childhood. Passionate MC Officially Signs to Funk Volume  - Page 2 YahooFlutter
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:05
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Passionfruit only said that to get attention, because he sure as hell wasn't getting any with rap.

I actually have no desire to sign with anyone. It is impossible for a Jedi to posses or express any form of jealousy.

I never quit on anything. There's no coming back from that. I merely stated that I was stepping as far away from the music without actually retiring. "Quit" was never placed within that announcement, nor would I ever need to suggest such a manner for "attention".

Some of you have become far too foolish when using your methods of reading, interpreting, and placing judgement on a person's use of the English language.
Tell me about your childhood. Passionate MC Officially Signs to Funk Volume  - Page 2 YahooFlutter

I wanna know what it was like growing up in the city Quahog is actually based on. At least Passion has that going for him.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:17
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

I wanna know what it was like growing up in the city Quahog is actually based on. At least Passion has that going for him.

Family Guy fucking sucks.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:18
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Necro sucks, ICP sucks, Esham sucks. TBH.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:23
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Lil Wayne sucks, Batman Begins sucks, TBH.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:18
Grandmaster wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Lil Wayne sucks, Batman Begins sucks, TBH.

Whoa, hold up! No reason to hate on the batman!
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 22:24
Grandmaster wrote:Batman Begins sucks, TBH.

2far m8. 2far.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 22:27
Batman Begins > Icp Begins
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 13:04
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Exactly this.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 13:40
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Busta Rhymes
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 16:14
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Busta Rhymes

How do Necro and Esham suck? I understand why someone would hate ICP but not the other two.
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 18:58
whoa whoa whoa keep esham out of this discussioin. hes dope
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 17:49
2pfl wrote:whoa whoa whoa keep esham out of this discussioin. hes dope

Thank you.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:46
batman begins > esham begins
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:48
Chokey wrote:batman begins > esham begins

Meet The Parents > Meet The Esham
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 1:29
Pretty sure Pass is gonna sign with Jokerr.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 1:40
anthonyFv wrote:Funk Volume would release an album before they signed you. SwizZz 4
your probably only hating on him because everyone else is
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 3:53
Grandmaster wrote:Pretty sure Pass is gonna sign with Jokerr.

I think hes smarter than that.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 10:48
Grandmaster wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
DGCK wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Busta Rhymes

How do Necro and Esham suck? I understand why someone would hate ICP but not the other two.

Necro's lyrics are decent, but his voice makes me want to fuck a pigeon in the ass while singing The Sound of Music.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum