Registered Member
haters gon hate

Passion #1, rapping better than some vets tbh

▪️█──────█▪️

Top 50 Hip Hop albums 2012:
----> https://i.imgur.com/zZ2wo.jpg

Chokey

Registered Member
I am still sceptical that FV signed you mr. jedi.

dukeblue

Registered Member
@liftthat wrote:haters gon hate

Passion #1, rapping better than some vets tbh

Essence

Registered Member
Mah nig why don't u wanna colab the force is with us

Norway kills

Registered Member
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:it just shows how desperate you want to get on FV.

You sir are defiantly mad and jealous.

I thought Pash quite rap?

Passionfruit only said that to get attention, because he sure as hell wasn't getting any with rap.

I actually have no desire to sign with anyone. It is impossible for a Jedi to posses or express any form of jealousy.

I never quit on anything. There's no coming back from that. I merely stated that I was stepping as far away from the music without actually retiring. "Quit" was never placed within that announcement, nor would I ever need to suggest such a manner for "attention".

Some of you have become far too foolish when using your methods of reading, interpreting, and placing judgement on a person's use of the English language.
Tell me about your childhood.

DGCK

Review Team
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Passionfruit only said that to get attention, because he sure as hell wasn't getting any with rap.

I actually have no desire to sign with anyone. It is impossible for a Jedi to posses or express any form of jealousy.

I never quit on anything. There's no coming back from that. I merely stated that I was stepping as far away from the music without actually retiring. "Quit" was never placed within that announcement, nor would I ever need to suggest such a manner for "attention".

Some of you have become far too foolish when using your methods of reading, interpreting, and placing judgement on a person's use of the English language.

I wanna know what it was like growing up in the city Quahog is actually based on. At least Passion has that going for him.

Grandmaster

Registered Member
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

I wanna know what it was like growing up in the city Quahog is actually based on. At least Passion has that going for him.

Family Guy fucking sucks.

41OMaXiMuS

Registered Member
@Grandmaster wrote:
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Necro sucks, ICP sucks, Esham sucks. TBH.

https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Grandmaster

Registered Member
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Lil Wayne sucks, Batman Begins sucks, TBH.

Nidac_7

Registered Member
@Grandmaster wrote:
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Lil Wayne sucks, Batman Begins sucks, TBH.

Whoa, hold up! No reason to hate on the batman!

Frankie

Administrator
@Grandmaster wrote:Batman Begins sucks, TBH.

2far m8. 2far.

King

Registered Member
Batman Begins > Icp Begins

FactoryOfEmbers

Registered Member
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Exactly this.

Chokey

Registered Member
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Busta Rhymes

Grandmaster

Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Busta Rhymes

How do Necro and Esham suck? I understand why someone would hate ICP but not the other two.

2pfl

Registered Member
whoa whoa whoa keep esham out of this discussioin. hes dope

Grandmaster

Registered Member
@2pfl wrote:whoa whoa whoa keep esham out of this discussioin. hes dope

Thank you.

Chokey

Registered Member
batman begins > esham begins

41OMaXiMuS

Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:batman begins > esham begins

Meet The Parents > Meet The Esham

https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Grandmaster

Registered Member
Pretty sure Pass is gonna sign with Jokerr.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
@anthonyFv wrote:Funk Volume would release an album before they signed you. SwizZz 4
your probably only hating on him because everyone else is

King

Registered Member
@Grandmaster wrote:Pretty sure Pass is gonna sign with Jokerr.

I think hes smarter than that.

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
@Grandmaster wrote:
@Chokey wrote:
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:
@DGCK wrote:
@Norway kills wrote:
@Passionate MC wrote:
HopNation wrote:
@Perfect Stranger wrote:

Busta Rhymes

How do Necro and Esham suck? I understand why someone would hate ICP but not the other two.

Necro's lyrics are decent, but his voice makes me want to fuck a pigeon in the ass while singing The Sound of Music.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum