Thank God the tour ends in 2 days

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Thank God the tour ends in 2 days on 2/11/2012, 11:08 am

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
Chokey wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Doesn't end in two days, i'm seeing Hopsin November 10th in the UK.

Also, they're not all coming, had it comfirmed by Dame that it's just Hopsin, Dizzy and Hoppa in the UK. No SwizZz or Jarren.
It's only Hopsin in Denmark the 15th... :/
still have no tickets :/
feelsbadman

Ah that sucks, i was gutted to only get Dizzy, Hop and Hoppa. But i'm counting my blessings now haha, id've been PISSED if Dizzy didn't come.

Had tickets for about 2 months now.

Wish we could swap Jarren and Hoppa for Dizzy and SwizZz tbh

27 Re: Thank God the tour ends in 2 days on 2/11/2012, 11:27 am

FactoryOfEmbers

Registered Member
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
Chokey wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Doesn't end in two days, i'm seeing Hopsin November 10th in the UK.

Also, they're not all coming, had it comfirmed by Dame that it's just Hopsin, Dizzy and Hoppa in the UK. No SwizZz or Jarren.
It's only Hopsin in Denmark the 15th... :/
still have no tickets :/
feelsbadman

Ah that sucks, i was gutted to only get Dizzy, Hop and Hoppa. But i'm counting my blessings now haha, id've been PISSED if Dizzy didn't come.

Had tickets for about 2 months now.

Wish we could swap Jarren and Hoppa for Dizzy and SwizZz tbh

Huh? We're already getting Dizzy and Hoppa. I'd switch Hoppa for Jarren anyday.

28 Re: Thank God the tour ends in 2 days on 12/11/2012, 3:51 am

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
CHA53 wrote:There shouldn't be any more touring until new music is made from Hop, imo...
no, just no! He've already canceled 1 show for me if he does it again... FV will be renamed to Fucked Volume after I kindly "talk" to the fuckers. Payday today (ching ching) now I just need to get some fucking tickets. Them motherfuckers sold out but maybe they'll move it to a bigger place and I wrote myself up for tickets as one of the first. I dont care about KM anymore since he'd rather skate and have fun - I am completely fine with that and he should do what he wants and shit - but I want my concert as promised.

Hopsin 3 funny how everyone is suddenly acting like you know what what's best for FV, Hopsin and KM and not act like selfish, spoiled kids who just wants everything Hopsin can give you and not let him have a day off. I know he've had the last 3 years off and shit but only Hop knows whats best for him so stop the bitching.
Not headed against you CHA53, more a general reply to most on here.

Hey were you talking about the TORONTO tour, cuz that got cancelled. I was so pissed, but they made another schedule for it. So it's all good now. Hopsin 3

29 Re: Thank God the tour ends in 2 days on 13/11/2012, 3:23 pm

Katz Inf Gang

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
achmed420 wrote:but the tour isnt over in 2 days. they are going to tour through Europe and then Australia starting on november 7th
Only Hopsin is
No, they all are.

You know, if its money they're after, if they made an all ages show they would make a waaaay bigger profit, considering most of Hopsin's fans are white delinquent juveniles, like myself.
Promoters decide all that. FV doesn't set up their own shows.

http://www.infgang.com

30 Re: Thank God the tour ends in 2 days on 13/11/2012, 10:03 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
CHA53 wrote:There shouldn't be any more touring until new music is made from Hop, imo...
no, just no! He've already canceled 1 show for me if he does it again... FV will be renamed to Fucked Volume after I kindly "talk" to the fuckers. Payday today (ching ching) now I just need to get some fucking tickets. Them motherfuckers sold out but maybe they'll move it to a bigger place and I wrote myself up for tickets as one of the first. I dont care about KM anymore since he'd rather skate and have fun - I am completely fine with that and he should do what he wants and shit - but I want my concert as promised.

Hopsin 3 funny how everyone is suddenly acting like you know what what's best for FV, Hopsin and KM and not act like selfish, spoiled kids who just wants everything Hopsin can give you and not let him have a day off. I know he've had the last 3 years off and shit but only Hop knows whats best for him so stop the bitching.
Not headed against you CHA53, more a general reply to most on here.

Hey were you talking about the TORONTO tour, cuz that got cancelled. I was so pissed, but they made another schedule for it. So it's all good now. Hopsin 3
Not the concert im talking about but I can feel how you've feel'd bro.
Hopsin concert in 2 days and aint got a ticket...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum