Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

"Did Hopsin Sell His Soul To Become Famous" (Title Of Video) Empty "Did Hopsin Sell His Soul To Become Famous" (Title Of Video)

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 10:45

Last edited by Jeet on Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 12:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed video link.)
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

"Did Hopsin Sell His Soul To Become Famous" (Title Of Video) Empty Re: "Did Hopsin Sell His Soul To Become Famous" (Title Of Video)

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 11:09
Remove the 's' in "https" to get the video to display.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

"Did Hopsin Sell His Soul To Become Famous" (Title Of Video) Empty Re: "Did Hopsin Sell His Soul To Become Famous" (Title Of Video)

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 12:02
Jeet wrote:Remove the 's' in "https" to get the video to display.

doesn't work.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 12:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:Remove the 's' in "https" to get the video to display.

doesn't work.
wtf....it always worked for me
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 12:44
Hopsin sold his soul to me for $55.43 on ebay.I think dizzy finally got him to smoke a blunt so i took advantage of the oppurtunity
Canibus
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:10
SwizZz 3
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:09
Hopsin didn't sell his soul. He maybe sold out what he believed in once upon a time, but the soul of that man is still very much in tact.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 23:42
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Hopsin didn't sell his soul. He maybe sold out what he believed in once upon a time, but the soul of that man is still very much in tact.

oh shit look who's back Hopsin 2
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 23:48
Title is a little misleading lol.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 0:02
its so obvious the demons that possess his soul. I mean just look at him when he talks and his whole persona.You have to be gullable to believe anything other than the fact that he sold his soul.I think the next step that we all as Hopsin fans should take is to accept it for what it is (simply a smart business move on hop's part) and continue to support his hustle.If you say that you don't like Hopsin anymore just because he sold his soul to get famous then you are a hipster and no one will ever love you not even Ice Cube Ice Cube or Tyler The Creator Tyler or B.I.G. Biggie, not even the G.O.A.T. that is Slim Shady Eminem.The truth is the only person who likes Hipsters is Canibus Canibus
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 1:24
anthonyFv wrote:its so obvious the demons that possess his soul. I mean just look at him when he talks and his whole persona.You have to be gullable to believe anything other than the fact that he sold his soul.I think the next step that we all as Hopsin fans should take is to accept it for what it is (simply a smart business move on hop's part) and continue to support his hustle.If you say that you don't like Hopsin anymore just because he sold his soul to get famous then you are a hipster and no one will ever love you not even Ice Cube Ice Cube or Tyler The Creator Tyler or B.I.G. Biggie, not even the G.O.A.T. that is Slim Shady Eminem.The truth is the only person who likes Hipsters is Canibus Canibus
STFU
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 4:41
anthonyFv wrote:its so obvious the demons that possess his soul. I mean just look at him when he talks and his whole persona.You have to be gullable to believe anything other than the fact that he sold his soul.I think the next step that we all as Hopsin fans should take is to accept it for what it is (simply a smart business move on hop's part) and continue to support his hustle.If you say that you don't like Hopsin anymore just because he sold his soul to get famous then you are a hipster and no one will ever love you not even Ice Cube Ice Cube or Tyler The Creator Tyler or B.I.G. Biggie, not even the G.O.A.T. that is Slim Shady Eminem.The truth is the only person who likes Hipsters is Canibus Canibus

it's like you are asking to be raped by 50 men at once.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum