Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

"Did Hopsin Sell His Soul To Become Famous" (Title Of Video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Swerve

avatar
Registered Member



Last edited by Jeet on 31/10/2012, 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed video link.)


_________________
People always ask, Why do i sound mad? cus' i ain't got a girlfriend with a round ass.

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
Remove the 's' in "https" to get the video to display.


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
Jeet wrote:Remove the 's' in "https" to get the video to display.

doesn't work.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:Remove the 's' in "https" to get the video to display.

doesn't work.
wtf....it always worked for me


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

anthonyFv


Registered Member
Hopsin sold his soul to me for $55.43 on ebay.I think dizzy finally got him to smoke a blunt so i took advantage of the oppurtunity
Canibus

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
SwizZz 3


_________________

The Real Red Rainbows


Banned Member

Hopsin didn't sell his soul. He maybe sold out what he believed in once upon a time, but the soul of that man is still very much in tact.

achmed420

avatar
Registered Member
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Hopsin didn't sell his soul. He maybe sold out what he believed in once upon a time, but the soul of that man is still very much in tact.


oh shit look who's back Hopsin 2


_________________
SLAUGHTERHOUSE!


Made by Frankie

King

avatar
Registered Member
Title is a little misleading lol.


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
its so obvious the demons that possess his soul. I mean just look at him when he talks and his whole persona.You have to be gullable to believe anything other than the fact that he sold his soul.I think the next step that we all as Hopsin fans should take is to accept it for what it is (simply a smart business move on hop's part) and continue to support his hustle.If you say that you don't like Hopsin anymore just because he sold his soul to get famous then you are a hipster and no one will ever love you not even Ice Cube Ice Cube or Tyler The Creator Tyler or B.I.G. Biggie, not even the G.O.A.T. that is Slim Shady Eminem.The truth is the only person who likes Hipsters is Canibus Canibus

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
anthonyFv wrote:its so obvious the demons that possess his soul. I mean just look at him when he talks and his whole persona.You have to be gullable to believe anything other than the fact that he sold his soul.I think the next step that we all as Hopsin fans should take is to accept it for what it is (simply a smart business move on hop's part) and continue to support his hustle.If you say that you don't like Hopsin anymore just because he sold his soul to get famous then you are a hipster and no one will ever love you not even Ice Cube Ice Cube or Tyler The Creator Tyler or B.I.G. Biggie, not even the G.O.A.T. that is Slim Shady Eminem.The truth is the only person who likes Hipsters is Canibus Canibus
STFU


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
anthonyFv wrote:its so obvious the demons that possess his soul. I mean just look at him when he talks and his whole persona.You have to be gullable to believe anything other than the fact that he sold his soul.I think the next step that we all as Hopsin fans should take is to accept it for what it is (simply a smart business move on hop's part) and continue to support his hustle.If you say that you don't like Hopsin anymore just because he sold his soul to get famous then you are a hipster and no one will ever love you not even Ice Cube Ice Cube or Tyler The Creator Tyler or B.I.G. Biggie, not even the G.O.A.T. that is Slim Shady Eminem.The truth is the only person who likes Hipsters is Canibus Canibus

it's like you are asking to be raped by 50 men at once.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum