26 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 8:42 am

Chokey

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Emblem wrote:You: Hey listen to a guy he's called Hopsin
Him: Looks for Hopsin and finds Ill Mind 5
You: Dope Right?
Him: Meh.

Ill Mind 5 is not a good song to show a black guy if you are trying to show he's dope

He also heard Sag my Pants.
Sag My Pants ain't one of Hop's best it just has a good beat. Show him Tracey's Stalker or Sexy Cyber if you want him to like Hop Hopsin 5

27 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:09 am

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Emblem wrote:You: Hey listen to a guy he's called Hopsin
Him: Looks for Hopsin and finds Ill Mind 5
You: Dope Right?
Him: Meh.

Ill Mind 5 is not a good song to show a black guy if you are trying to show he's dope

He also heard Sag my Pants.
Sag My Pants ain't one of Hop's best it just has a good beat. Show him Tracey's Stalker or Sexy Cyber if you want him to like Hop Hopsin 5

I didn't show him, but I don't think he'll like those. I wanna make a good first impression. I don't hate those songs, they are really good, but for starting how about kill her, blood energy potion, or leave other suggestions.

28 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:09 am

kaardilugeja

Registered Member
Play him Hopsin - West Side ..

29 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:13 am

Royalty

Registered Member
Make sure you show hm imoh4, people that like mainstream only pay attention to metaphors and disses

30 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:15 am

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
The people who listen to Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, Young Money, etc., aren't black people, they are niggers. (inb4banned)
There's a difference between the two, black people are smart, cool, use good Grammar and don't sag their pants like apes, while niggers are the opposite.

31 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:43 am

Chokey

Registered Member
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:The people who listen to Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, Young Money, etc., aren't black people, they are faggots. (inb4banned)
There's a difference between the two, black people are smart, cool, use good Grammar and don't sag their pants like apes, while niggers are the opposite.
fix'd. white people as well as black people listen to those above. It's club hits, fag songs and the lack of good lyricism is in nearly every song of theirs. Don't blame Weezy for making that music. Blame people for listening to it. If it was mainstream to be deep and meaningful Mr. Carter would do that.

32 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:50 am

King

Registered Member
People are ignorant, but you know what the good thing is?

Most people that don't like Hopsin usually hate him, you would rarely find someone who doesn't like his music and has a genuine reason why, others just hate him because he dissed their favorite rapper or in their world hes an exact replica of eminem and they stick to those ideas in order to bash Hopsin because they can't stand him getting exposure.

Here are example I took from people on the internet

"Fuck hopsin hes corny and all he does is dis niggas better than him" <--- Hater

"Hes a dope rapper I can't deny that, just not my kind of music" <---- not a hater

33 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:51 am

Essence

Registered Member

Last edited by Emblem on 24/10/2012, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

34 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 10:56 am

Buddie

Registered Member
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:The people who listen to Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, Young Money, etc., aren't black people, they are niggers. (inb4banned)

I agree.

35 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:00 am

King

Registered Member
not just black people, I know many white people who only listen to pop and techno.

Sure you can always generalize but lets look at all perspectives, PEOPLE is the best category to pick, that said people in general are ignorant.

36 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:08 am

STRANGEgenius

why the hell would you show him Ill Mind 5 instead of Ill Mind 4?

thats not right AT ALL.

37 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:11 am

Chokey

Registered Member
King wrote:People are ignorant, but you know what the good thing is?

Most people that don't like Hopsin usually hate him, you would rarely find someone who doesn't like his music and has a genuine reason why, others just hate him because he dissed their favorite rapper or in their world hes an exact replica of eminem and they stick to those ideas in order to bash Hopsin because they can't stand him getting exposure.

"Fuck hopsin hes corny and all he does is dis niggas better than him" <--- Hater

"Hes a dope rapper I can't deny that, just not my kind of music" <---- not a hater
Hop's haters are usually OF fans. The game's fans started to hate him as well. I can't tell if Wayne & Soulja Boy's fans hate him cause some Wayne fans think he is dope based on Sag My Pants & IMOH5 and some hate him. But has Soulja Boy even fans? I mean I've never met a Soulja Boy fan. Usually it's just girl's who like to shake their ass and doesn't even listen to the lyrics so... give soulja boy the UsuckAward Hopsin 3

these former hop fans who is telling us he has sold out and FV is contradicting itself etc. are annoying. Hop makes mistakes his human. Hop isn't the smartest man in the world and he knows that. Do you expect him to run a label without problems?

38 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:12 am

Chokey

Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:why the hell would you show him Ill Mind 5 instead of Ill Mind 4?

thats not right AT ALL.
yeah show him Ill Mind 2 instead Hopsin 5

39 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:14 am

King

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:why the hell would you show him Ill Mind 5 instead of Ill Mind 4?

thats not right AT ALL.

Yeah you can't go wrong with 2

40 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:17 am

STRANGEgenius

King wrote:
Chokey wrote:

thats not right AT ALL.

lets see if he can handle Ill Mind 4 before Ill Mind 2 SwizZz 4

41 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:56 am

anthonyFv

Registered Member
Grandmaster wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Buddie wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:Lil Wayne is the man.

Lil Wayne would lyrically demolish anyone on Funk Volume or Strange Music. Even Hopsin and Tech N9ne.

I'm being serious, though.

Wayne shits on a lot of rapprs honestly.

1: I never said he was whakc, I said he wasn't a gangsta rapper.

2:Lil Wayne deserves to die in a drive by and listen to his own "music" while burning in hell.
Now that is too harsh, even for Lil Wayne.I bet he couldn't even listen to his own music tbh.

42 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:56 am

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Royalty wrote:Make sure you show hm imoh4, people that like mainstream only pay attention to metaphors and disses

I know that, but they only like that if it's on some one they hate. IMOH 4 and Sag My Pants diss his fav rappers.

43 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 11:58 am

anthonyFv

Registered Member
King wrote:
Chokey wrote:

thats not right AT ALL.

Ill Mind 2 was the best one imo. Only reason I got into Hop actually, not for his music but for his craftsmenship and creativity.
Dizzy

44 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 12:00 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
King wrote:People are ignorant, but you know what the good thing is?

Lol so true. The guy beside me is a hater. Except he didn't he was corny he said he's whack. Except for that, he said the exact same sentence. Are you a mind reader?! SwizZz 2

45 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 12:02 pm

Registered Member
Hopsin is whack tbh.

46 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 12:03 pm

anthonyFv

Registered Member
HopNation wrote:Hopsin is whack tbh.
this tbh

47 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 12:58 pm

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
Eh, I'm an Odd Future fan, Frank Ocean has an amazing voice, Hodgy is great. People only hate Tyler because they take his music seriously when he basically mocks Lil Wayne and others. OF fans only hate Hop cause they dissed him, which is childish, even Tyler said he thought Hop was good. I do find him dissing rappers a bit old after a while. But I don't bitch about it like your generic internet banger. It's music, people need to understand it.

48 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 1:08 pm

anthonyFv

Registered Member
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Eh, I'm an Odd Future fan, Frank Ocean has an amazing voice, Hodgy is great. People only hate Tyler because they take his music seriously when he basically mocks Lil Wayne and others. OF fans only hate Hop cause they dissed him, which is childish, even Tyler said he thought Hop was good. I do find him dissing rappers a bit old after a while. But I don't bitch about it like your generic internet banger. It's music, people need to understand it.
Feel the same, i love both FV and OF, just for different reasons.However i have lost some of my interest for both of them lately

49 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 1:49 pm

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
anthonyFv wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Eh, I'm an Odd Future fan, Frank Ocean has an amazing voice, Hodgy is great. People only hate Tyler because they take his music seriously when he basically mocks Lil Wayne and others. OF fans only hate Hop cause they dissed him, which is childish, even Tyler said he thought Hop was good. I do find him dissing rappers a bit old after a while. But I don't bitch about it like your generic internet banger. It's music, people need to understand it.
Feel the same, i love both FV and OF, just for different reasons.However i have lost some of my interest for both of them lately
I feel "Wolf" is going to suck, and since Knock Madness is gonna be released the same time Detox is, I'm starting to feel the same.

50 Re: Hopsin Whack!!?? on 24/10/2012, 3:23 pm

Essence

Registered Member
Yea Hopsin is whack. But Tek 9 he's a boss.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum